New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hey ladies:flower:

Im back. Last month FF said I O'd on CD15 which was totally wrong. I O'd on CD19. Do you think I possibly O'd on cd19 this time as well. I did get a positive, and dont u usually O that day or 2 days later? When would I get cross hairs if so? I discarded my temp today because I only got 3 hours or less of sleep. Please take a look at my chart. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!:hugs:

Hey

It's hard to tell without today's temp being accurate. If your temps from tomorrow onwards stay up for atleast 3 or 4 days, I'd say you'd most likely get your crosshairs on CD20.

Have a play around with some different temps in FF for the next few days and see if you get crosshairs :)

Oops sorry hit the thanks button by mistake lol x

Hi mrskcbrown! I agree with Foxy - could be cd20 if your temps stay up. Hope you're ok and sorry it wasn't your month last month, but nice to see you back xx

Hey

It's hard to tell without today's temp being accurate. If your temps from tomorrow onwards stay up for atleast 3 or 4 days, I'd say you'd most likely get your crosshairs on CD20.

Have a play around with some different temps in FF for the next few days and see if you get crosshairs :)

Thanks you are such a wealth of knowledge when it comes to charting!:happydance: I did play with some temps and if they are up tomorrow I should be 4/5 dpo.

Just praying for a higher temp tomorrow.:hugs:

Hi mrskcbrown! I agree with Foxy - could be cd20 if your temps stay up. Hope you're ok and sorry it wasn't your month last month, but nice to see you back xx

Thanks a lot. Im happy to be back. Yes this morning was really a fluke and I refuse to count the temp because DH and I were up late :)sex:):blush:. I only got 3 hours of sleep and so exhausted today. Going to see what it is after I nap, and of course in the morning.

hey hope everyones ok, just wanted to say good luck this cycle foxy x

I everyone! My little sis just gave birth to her 3rd baby about 20 minutes ago. A beautiful healthy baby boy. 8lb 7oz. I a very happy for her. I wish we lived closer so I could see him. I am waiting for my OPK's to come in the mail. Hopefully soon! I so want to get some good bding before hand this time! LOL..

Sahrene

Hey ladies

Yes, I remember her moochacha :)

Helly - do you think your body is doing what mine did last month? It looked liked I O'd on CD14... But AF arrived and I actually o'd on CD19!

Maybe O was on CD16?? Of course we all hope it's just a shy BFP :D

Ahhhh I found her chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b58d3 :happydance:

Hi ladies,

Just popping in to say hi. Hope everyone's feeling ok.

I feel like poo - bad throat and cough and headache, so I'm sure not pregnancy related unfortunately!

Mandy, I think if you ov'd on day 12 or 13 then it wouldn't confirm ov yet anyway. FF waits until there are 4 higher temps after ov to give crosshairs (I think). Don't worry, it looks like you have ov's and I reckon FF will confirm it v soon!

Could someone take a look at my chart and tell me if you think the dip on day 10 may have been implantation? And if so is it poss to still not get a positive yet? xx

Hi ladies,

I feel like poo - bad throat and cough and headache, so I'm sure not pregnancy related unfortunately!

Mandy, I think if you ov'd on day 12 or 13 then it wouldn't confirm ov yet anyway. FF waits until there are 4 higher temps after ov to give crosshairs (I think). Don't worry, it looks like you have ov's and I reckon FF will confirm it v soon!

Could someone take a look at my chart and tell me if you think the dip on day 10 may have been implantation? And if so is it poss to still not get a positive yet? xx

ty hun ,, i think u can still get a pos easy as ur temps still up xx

Thanks Mandy - need some PMA round about now! xx

Thanks Tierney :D

Thanks for the link moochacha

mandy - agree with pickle :)

andrea - I don't know any books, but FF gave me all the info I needed, along with all the lovely ladies on here :D

hahahaha Today is Victoria Day *yup for good ole Queen Vic herself* so we don't have to work! LOL Its supposed to go up 24c. Its actually like a huge party weekend and I even bought strongbow to drink before I got my :bfp: now it looks like apple juice for me!

I llllooooovvvveee public holidays and if i was pg i would be glad to drink only apple juice :) :thumbup:

Its freeezing here 8c brrrrr but I love it :happydance:

I love the cold too, sometimes i wish it snowed in brissy :(

I everyone! My little sis just gave birth to her 3rd baby about 20 minutes ago. A beautiful healthy baby boy. 8lb 7oz. I a very happy for her. I wish we lived closer so I could see him. I am waiting for my OPK's to come in the mail. Hopefully soon! I so want to get some good bding before hand this time! LOL..

Sahrene

thats awesome news :) glad to hear hes a healthy bub :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

:hi: :hugs: sorry to hear you're not feeling well, i had the flu a couple of weeks ago it wasnt fun :nope:

My chart is looking good :) :thumbup: im happy with it so far, ill jump on urs pickle...though i dont know what an implantation dip looks like :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->