New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

i think i have but on cd10 as if i take 2nd okp out it goes to o day day 10

well that may be right Mandy the second opk doesn't mean anything any way honey! take it out and let ff give you crosshairs for cd 10,. that would put you 6dpo and the dip would be normal.

Hey Nicole :D Looks like O may be just around the corner if the pre-o pattern on last month's chart is anything to go by :yipee:

Im still waiting on my cross hairs. Looks like I need to have a temp of at least 97.97 tomorrow in order to do so:shrug: My temp actually went down again, so unusual for me. Oh well, its up to God and not me.

Everyone's chart is looking so good this month:thumbup:

Hey Nicole :D Looks like O may be just around the corner if the pre-o pattern on last month's chart is anything to go by :yipee:

I hope you are right..will you look in my ff account and see if you think I should correct the temps that were taken at the wrong time or not?

i changed it by taking the 2nd okp out and it says im 6dop ,, ty nic hun xx

and sorry to be a pain lol to u all .. xx

hi ladies can any of u have a look at my chart ...its shows ive ov'd but i been using a cbfm but if i deffo have pcos i think its messing it up as i have a higher lh than fsh... if i put my peak on cd20 and peak on cd 21 then my cross hairs go so do u guys think i have or havent ov'd on cd16 or havent yet as my chart now looks similar to my last chart???? so im not sure if to trust the cbfm as my temps arent showing what cbfm is!!! thanks peeps

Hi Shell - I'd go with FF on this one. Going by your temps so far, I think CD16 for ov. Your CP and CM backs it up.

I'd keep bding for fun just in case though ;)

thanks foxy...we have had 3 lots of bding we having a night off was doing smep but looks like i ov days ago lol... just wish my chart wud do something different in the 2ww my temps just drag along it seems...glad im oving thow :)

I'm good Mandy..waiting on my body to do its job haha you?

Hi girls, hope everyone is well

AFM, Af was due today but no sign. I tested this morning and its :bfn: plus my temps are coming down. We have decided to take a step back on the TTC front. Hubby is worried I am putting to much pressure on my self. I am not going to temp or use opks, soft cups or pre seed for a couple of months. I need some time out.

Hope you girls dont mind me still stalking the thread though :hugs:

Congrats VGibbs :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope you :bfp: is only a matter of days away foxy :thumbup:

Hi girls, hope everyone is well

AFM, Af was due today but no sign. I tested this morning and its :bfn: plus my temps are coming down. We have decided to take a step back on the TTC front. Hubby is worried I am putting to much pressure on my self. I am not going to temp or use opks, soft cups or pre seed for a couple of months. I need some time out.

Hope you girls dont mind me still stalking the thread though :hugs:

Congrats VGibbs :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope you :bfp: is only a matter of days away foxy :thumbup:

Yes charting and all the other recipes for TTC can become obsessive and addictive. Enjoy your time off TTC and hopefully you will be telling us you have a :bfp: very soon!:hugs:

Hey Tinks - I hope the relaxed approach works quickly for you Tinks and you'll be back here telling us about your BFP :)

Thanks Mrskcbrown, we are still TTC but we are just going to aim to :sex: every other day around when i expect Ov, if we dont manage this though I am going to try and not worry about it, and take note of my CM. It will give me my time out that i need for a few months and I can come back with full force armed with my thermometer in a few months.

Still going to check in from time to time and stalk your charts :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->