New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Well Foxy my Jenny renny reading was on the money...which I found so weird because I had just had my MC and was like "Whatever Jenny...I am SO not gonna be knocked up by May '10!!!" So lets hope your jenny reading is right too!

yeah its not too cold here yet... :) some nights are colder than others atm, winter starts officially in a week i think it is

Its winter there! That is so weird to me! hahaha Its finally summer in Canada and I bet it is still warmer in Aus in winter then it is in Canada in the summer LOL

yeah its not too cold here yet... :) some nights are colder than others atm, winter starts officially in a week i think it is

Its winter there! That is so weird to me! hahaha Its finally summer in Canada and I bet it is still warmer in Aus in winter then it is in Canada in the summer LOL

haha yep winter it is i dont know the farenheight conversions but its been about 13 deg at the coldest so far, i think it might get colder yet...but you're prob right i would come to canada in summer and need a jacket :dohh:

hahaha Ya were are in Celcius too....this morning it was a high of 20...and thats the nicest its been this week!

lol but its not full on summer yet anyways :p 20 is comfortable weather :) oh i thought canada was fareinheight:dohh:

lol but its not full on summer yet anyways :p 20 is comfortable weather :) oh i thought canada was fareinheight:dohh:

Nope! Thats why when I see farenheit I always ask "well what is that in Canadian?" LOL I think its a throw back to our British roots...we have a lot in common with the UK actually now that I think about it.

It's supposed to be 30c here today - toooooo hot! :haha: It was about 26c yesterday which was warm out in the garden. Today in work it's fairly cool (ish) in my office - for a change, but when I walked around the hospital grounds earlier I was sweating buckets :haha: very attractive!!

hahahaha Today is Victoria Day *yup for good ole Queen Vic herself* so we don't have to work! LOL Its supposed to go up 24c. Its actually like a huge party weekend and I even bought strongbow to drink before I got my :bfp: now it looks like apple juice for me!

:rofl: apple juice

Nothing strong for you for oooh about 9 months!!

Oh foxy there's another bfp chart yours is reminding me of mine when I had the MC also do you remember minime or something I forget her user name.

Hi girls!

Foxy - so excited for you! That has to be a BFP in the making.

Hope you are all doing well, weather you are hot or cold (moochacha 8 degrees is a decent warm day around here :D)

Had an AF dip but no AF, I have come on at 11am on the equivalent of today for the last 4 cycles. Very odd.

Hey ladies

Yes, I remember her moochacha :)

Helly - do you think your body is doing what mine did last month? It looked liked I O'd on CD14... But AF arrived and I actually o'd on CD19!

Maybe O was on CD16?? Of course we all hope it's just a shy BFP :D

Thats what I am wondering too, maybe OV was CD16. Though I OV'd on CD15 rather than 14 on a previous cycle and I just had a 13 day LP and still got AF on CD28, I assumed that was going to happen again but so far no AF. CD16 would fit in with todays temperature drop though, as I usually get the drop 2 days before AF.

Will test in the morning anyway I think x

Can anyone give me some insight on my chart please? I really don't think I OV yet, but why does FF think I might have??

my chart is so weird this cycle. i don't think i'm sleeping much. i'm so anxious for DH to be here! :shrug:

Aw :hugs: hun....He'll be here before you know it. You better rest up, cuz I KNOW you won't be getting much sleep when he arrives ;) :rofl:

Mmmm chicka bow bow!

Hey impatient - I can see why FF has given you dashed crosshairs, but I'm not convinced you've ov'd. Did you have any ov'd symptoms when Ff suggests? I think you need to keep bd'ing every few days or so just to keep all bases covered and see what your temps do over the next few days :D

Good luck for the morning Helly :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->