New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Mandy that's a nice looking chart now!!! Could be ID Fx'd

Dandy!!! Sending you loads of :dust: congrats on first O after BC!!

Your temps are looking nice and stable Moochacha! xx

is there anybody available to look at my last chart?? For my first month charting, I don't really know what to look for and I just want to see if it looked like my body is doing an ok job... i got off the pill 8 months ago and have had normal 30 day periods since, so Im just at a loss at why nothing is happening. :(

hey navy wife :) your chart looks fine to me...but im no expert (new to this myself) sorry i cant be much help

is there anybody available to look at my last chart?? For my first month charting, I don't really know what to look for and I just want to see if it looked like my body is doing an ok job... i got off the pill 8 months ago and have had normal 30 day periods since, so Im just at a loss at why nothing is happening. :(

Hey Navywife

Your chart looks really good you have a beautiful long LP (days after ovulation) a clear thermal shift but I'm not sure if you ovulated on CD 22 instead of CD 20 it's really important to check your CM everyday around the time just before ovulation during ovulation and the few days after ovulation to make sure that FF is putting your ovulation date on the right date which it wont do if you don't put in your CM findings.

If its the case you ovulated on CD 22 you still have a beautiful LP and everything looks perfect!

Thank you so much Moochaha and dandybrush!!! I feel a lot better now :) Thank you so much for your input!

Moochacha, I think I forgot to chart my CM after the 20th but I remember it was still EW consistency up until the 24th.. so that would make perfect sense that it was the 22nd! Darn, barely missed it!

Morning ladies

I got my final psychic reasing today from cheri22 - here is a brief extract as it was very long :haha:

Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading I am seeing you with a Girl and they relate her to MAY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

The timing matches my other 2 predictions and gender matches 1. :)

hope ur reading comes true foxy.. gl .. and my temp went back up today ..

Lovely reading Foxy your chart is looking amazing!!!!!! :happydance:

Thanks ladies :D

If anyone is interested here is the full reading - OH thinks it's a bit pants, but is happy to believe the MAY part though :haha:

Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading I am seeing you with a Girl and they relate her to MAY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They show your daughter as someone who is always ambitious. the type that will do everything right, the one that is "go big or go home" and is always taking every opportunity that comes her way more seriously than most kids. Shes going to be heavily into dance and singing and anything else like beauty contests. I am seeing her actually LOVING the spotlight but has a good, fun positive attitude about it. Shes not one to rub her achievements in any ones face but shes certainly proud of it all. Shes someone who I would say si going to have an average build but its her confidence and knowledge that really make her much more beautiful inside and out that really attract people to her. Shes always got alot of amazing friends. a few girls that she has since elementary school that you adore and happy your daughter is friends with.

Shes someone who is always eager to make new friends and always has something nice to say to people. Shes always very responsible and will always complete each task that she sets out to achieve. Shes someone who is not going to blow anyone off as you never know what lesson they might be linked to in her life.

They show her really involved in fashion, really loves to make her own outfits and helps her friends do the same. Is actually a bit of a trendsetter. They show her also helping people with their hair. Takes a fascination with hair in regards to style and cut. Is really "out there' at times, but loves doing the hair for special parties.

When ti comes to career paths, they show her starting off working as a hairdresser, eventually moving over to the movie industry (as well as doing makeup) even going as far as acting and modeling herself before opening her own salon (in her mid 30s)

When ti comes to marriage i am seeing her closer to 25. They will have two boys of their own.
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

I would LOVE feedback on your reading I provided (good or bad) as it helps me strengthen my interpretation skills. If you enjoyed your experience, I would love for you to refer me to your friends and family. My clients are all word of mouth! Thank you in advance!

Mandy - I agree with Moochacha, looks like a nice ID :D

Hehe lil fox club is going to be a trendsetter woohooo!

:rofl: won't take after either it's mum or dad then! We live in jeans and trackie bottoms! :haha:

Thanks ladies :D

If anyone is interested here is the full reading - OH thinks it's a bit pants, but is happy to believe the MAY part though :haha:

Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading I am seeing you with a Girl and they relate her to MAY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They show your daughter as someone who is always ambitious. the type that will do everything right, the one that is "go big or go home" and is always taking every opportunity that comes her way more seriously than most kids. Shes going to be heavily into dance and singing and anything else like beauty contests. I am seeing her actually LOVING the spotlight but has a good, fun positive attitude about it. Shes not one to rub her achievements in any ones face but shes certainly proud of it all. Shes someone who I would say si going to have an average build but its her confidence and knowledge that really make her much more beautiful inside and out that really attract people to her. Shes always got alot of amazing friends. a few girls that she has since elementary school that you adore and happy your daughter is friends with.

Shes someone who is always eager to make new friends and always has something nice to say to people. Shes always very responsible and will always complete each task that she sets out to achieve. Shes someone who is not going to blow anyone off as you never know what lesson they might be linked to in her life.

They show her really involved in fashion, really loves to make her own outfits and helps her friends do the same. Is actually a bit of a trendsetter. They show her also helping people with their hair. Takes a fascination with hair in regards to style and cut. Is really "out there' at times, but loves doing the hair for special parties.

When ti comes to career paths, they show her starting off working as a hairdresser, eventually moving over to the movie industry (as well as doing makeup) even going as far as acting and modeling herself before opening her own salon (in her mid 30s)

When ti comes to marriage i am seeing her closer to 25. They will have two boys of their own.
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

I would LOVE feedback on your reading I provided (good or bad) as it helps me strengthen my interpretation skills. If you enjoyed your experience, I would love for you to refer me to your friends and family. My clients are all word of mouth! Thank you in advance!

See babes told you I had a good feeling for you this month.. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->