New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Get well soon pickle :flower:

Temp dips could be down to things like illness, drop in room temp, sleeping with your mouth open, movement etc, or just a freaky one off temp. :)

haha ok well sheesh how is anyone supposed to know what a temp dip means then sheesh

Thanks Dandy.

Yes I think FF suggest waiting 18 days to test if you haven't had at least 2 charts for it to base your cycle length and LP on. It's the same on mine, but I didn't have enough patience to wait 18 days!

haha...maybe i wont either...but ill wait till at least 10 DPO haha

haha ok well sheesh how is anyone supposed to know what a temp dip means then sheesh

:rofl: Yeah it's no wonder we all drive ourselves mad looking at our charts and trying to work out what the heck's going on!

Foxy & Pickle: thanks for all your chart help. You guys are the best!:thumbup:

My temp is going up, so I guess thats a good thing. Probably another day or so of a high temp and ill finally get my cross hairs. Ive been playing with temps of course:haha:

:hugs::hugs::dust::dust:to everyone!

can someone take a look at my chart??? do you think the dip 6dpo could have been implantation....i know dips can mean pretty much mean a lot of stuff

Hot damn I think my body is doing the right thing (Oing early..well for me anyway haha) I've been doing opks for dayssssss and today I got a fade in..well I was getting pos on a cheapie dollar general sticks and neg but dark dollar tree and neg on digi..well a few ago I got pos on all 3!!!!!! woofreakinhoo :happydance::thumbup:

Attachments

• pos opks 5-26-10.jpg
    pos opks 5-26-10.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
Hmmm ok well I not home I'm on my phone I will see what's up when I get home

can someone take a look at my chart??? do you think the dip 6dpo could have been implantation....i know dips can mean pretty much mean a lot of stuff

You temps are very low for after O are you sure you have?

With so many missing temps its hard to say but with the low temps Id say you haven't..I hope I'm wrong of course but your temps are very low for post O.

oh well then it's normal for you then..in that case the dip may well be implant. Good luck honey..

I can't see your chart! :wacko:

Temp rise for me this morning! Had to adjust it slightly as overslept by 30 mins!! No more higher temps please or FF moves ov to CD27!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->