New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

The reading is very interesting!!
Foxy I have everything crossed for you darling!!

Think I may be O'ing on time this month. I am wondering if all the stress i was under last month delayed my O? idk but if I am O'ing now then I ordered my tests to late.. :( But I am trying to just seduce my hubby everyday just in case...LOL..

Sahrene

I hope O is happening on time for you Sahrene.. Now go seduce your man hehe

Thanks Nicole!!! I am rooting for you too!! :) Oh it was so nice that my hubby took Monday and Tuesday off so we had plnety of free time while the kids were at school.

Wow Foxy, just seen the MASSIVE dip in your chart!!! It looks like a lovely ID to me! xx

:hi: Fish&Chips - I hope you're right!

Hey sahrene - hope your body is on it's best behaviour :)

Pre-O temps can vary Never - I wouldn't worry too much. :)

haha Sahrene I like days like that were dh is home and the kids are off playing.

morning all :) off to work now quick question...are my temps supposed to stay up now till AF comes? is that how it works?

Yes Dandy - generally temps should remain above the coverline through your lp. They usually start to drop in the run up to AF :)

oh mine went below coverline yesterday then went back up today ,, strange cycle lol

foxy - ur chart looks good

You can get dips in your chart during your LP - one reason is implantation dip, but there could be other reasons for this.

Foxy I hope your reading comes true.

Sorry I've been MIA ladies I'm really ill lately!

Evening ladies. Hope you're all ok. I've been lurking but I'm ill too - tonsilitis I think. Boooooo. Think I'll puke if I eat another throat lozenge :sick:

Dandy - a normal LP is 10 - 16 days.

Well I'll be 16 dpo tomorrow so I'm massively impatient for SOMETHING to happen! No preg symptoms but no AF symptoms either. Clutching at straws and been looking at FF chart gallery lol. There are loads of people getting positive HPT at 16 dpo so you never know:haha:

ohh pickle :hugs: get better soon

ok well im 8DPO so i want AF to wait another 2 days approx...please [-o<

i think its another 2 weeks till my FF tells me to test...so we'll have to wait and see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->