New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

:( nope - might be cos I'm on my phone, although I can see everyone else's! Wied. I'm sure I'd agree with Nicole :haha:

Hmm idk how to fix it I'm on my phone too but it works for me thanks anyway

Mrskcbrown - hi again! Hope ov is just around the corner! Big hug to you!

Kenziesmommy - I agree with Nicole - if lower temps are usual for you then it looks like it could have been implantation! Hope so! xx

Foxy - brilliant chart! But yeah tell your body how inconvenient it would be to have another rise tomorrow, and to play nice!

Nicole - hooray! Congrats on all the positives lining up! Can't wait to stalk your chart again lol!

AFM, another temp drop today so actually hoping AF arrives today as that would give me a 15 day LP. That's plenty long enough thanks! And still feel like crap - think full blown tonsilitis so have cancelled some stuff and just gonna stay home and rest and not have to talk!

Hugs and babydust to you all xx

Ooh quick update - just got AF! So relieved as it's given me a great chart for my first month ovulating, with a decent LP. So this should also be a proper period with no light crappy spotting. And after all my bloods coming back normal, we can actually TTC without worrying about all those things that may have been an issue. Phew!

Just need my breast lump to disappear on its own now and prove to the doc that it's hormonal and nothing sinister[-o<

Ooh quick update - just got AF! So relieved as it's given me a great chart for my first month ovulating, with a decent LP. So this should also be a proper period with no light crappy spotting. And after all my bloods coming back normal, we can actually TTC without worrying about all those things that may have been an issue. Phew!

Just need my breast lump to disappear on its own now and prove to the doc that it's hormonal and nothing sinister[-o<

Well you never want to tell someone your glad af showed..but I'm glad if you are. :hugs:

I hope that lump goes away sweetie!! :hugs:

Thanks Nicole. I'd definitely have rather had a BFP but am just so happy that my body is working properly and that everything seems to be fine! Have to say I am worried about the lump. Everyone keeps saying it'll be nothing but there's just that little worry in the back of my mind that I can't get rid of. I'm going to ring the doc in a week if it's still there and then he'll send me to the screening clinic I think.

Hope you're ok xxxx

Glad you have a great chart to work from for your next cycle pickle - sorry AF showed and not a BFP though :flower:

Lovely length LP and nice looking chart :D

Nicole - hoping to that temp jump tomorrow for ov before CD20 :yipee:

Thanks Nicole. I'd definitely have rather had a BFP but am just so happy that my body is working properly and that everything seems to be fine! Have to say I am worried about the lump. Everyone keeps saying it'll be nothing but there's just that little worry in the back of my mind that I can't get rid of. I'm going to ring the doc in a week if it's still there and then he'll send me to the screening clinic I think.

Hope you're ok xxxx

I'm glad your body is doing as it should. :thumbup:

I can understand your fear about the lump when I thought I had found one last week my doc checked it and thankfully it wasn't all tho she did tell me if it was still painful in 2 weeks I'd have to go back and have a mammogram..I was scared. thankfully the pain went away..I was scared everyday until the pain was gone.

Am so pleased for you Nicole. You must have been so worried.

Thing is mine doesn't hurt. I kind of wish it did! But I guess it could just be a cyst...

AFM, another temp drop today so actually hoping AF arrives today as that would give me a 15 day LP. That's plenty long enough thanks! And still feel like crap - think full blown tonsilitis so have cancelled some stuff and just gonna stay home and rest and not have to talk!

Hugs and babydust to you all xx

yikes :flower: sorry you are so sick sending lots of healing vibes your way :hugs:

glad you got an answer either way and that you now have a decent chart to go by BFP will be next month :hugs:

Hope you're ok xxxx

Thing is mine doesn't hurt. I kind of wish it did! But I guess it could just be a cyst...

thinking of you and your lump :flower: do hope its nothing but can understand the fear :hugs:

it was you that told me if there is no pain there is no worry wasn't it? I really hope for you honey it is just a swollen gland or something simple.

Thanks Dandy for all your thoughts and hugs! You're such a sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol Nicole, no don't think that was me! I thought it was more reassuring if there was pain! Ah well, we'll see soon enough. I'm determined not to stress myself out too much. I've been anxious about enough things in the last couple of months, so I'm just going to do what I've been told by doc (ie go back if still there after period) and be thankful and happy about the good news that my hormones are ok etc. Oh yeah and enjoy a big fat vodka/wine/beer while I've got my period hahahahaha! Thanks - I'll let you know what happens xxxxxxxx

Thanks Dandy for all your thoughts and hugs! You're such a sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol Nicole, no don't think that was me! I thought it was more reassuring if there was pain! Ah well, we'll see soon enough. I'm determined not to stress myself out too much. I've been anxious about enough things in the last couple of months, so I'm just going to do what I've been told by doc (ie go back if still there after period) and be thankful and happy about the good news that my hormones are ok etc. Oh yeah and enjoy a big fat vodka/wine/beer while I've got my period hahahahaha! Thanks - I'll let you know what happens xxxxxxxx

sorry sweetie someone on here told me that I thought it was you.
Dont stress on it. it wont help anything anyway. I'll be praying for you even tho I bet its nothing. :hugs:

How's Bernina doing these days, does anyone know? x

Last time she was online, she said that she was spending more time outside and away from the pc, but was updating her chart daily and checking in on the thread every so often. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->