New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Oh hell y'all aren't having a party without me now hehe.. I say I'll pick y'all up in my new car..

wooo AF is here i think :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: nice like LP and i feel normal first AF for 3.5 months!!

its only light atm will let you know for certain soon when i know

I'm glad you're feeling good hun, very nice cycle you just had I really hope you catch that eggie this new cycle!!! :dust: :dust: I'm going to be cheering for you woohoo

Hi ladies! Foxy you do have a great looking chart. I truly hope its a BFP!!!!

FF says my chart is triphasic? Is that good or bad? what does it mean?

Hope everyone is well!:hugs:

That is definitely good! Your chart is looking awesome!

Triphasic simply means that there is a second rise in temps post-ov. A lot of tri-phasic charts go on to be BFPs, but not always. But it is a good sign!

FF explains it better than I...https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

Ok great! Well, Im praying it turns into a BFP. Thanks for your help.:happydance:

Your chart is looking AMAZING!! Massive temp raise woohoo looking like a bfp to me :happydance:

ok so do i go on my chart and edit it to make today CD1? or just make my temp tomorrow morning CD1?

nice looking chart never :)

its not heavy, light atm but constant as in every time i wipe there is ....stuff? i might make today cd1 and start my vitex tonight

Yeah just put in FF light and it will make it CD 1. Cd one is the first day of any blood that isn't spotting, well according to my doctor anyway :p

Glad your cycle worked out ok Dandy. Perfect LP and ovulation :)

Good luck for your new cycle.

:)

16DPO, wow, hell yeah foxy! :happydance: i'm thinking of what kind of stuff i want to bring to the PAOS party, hehe

:haha: instead of bringing food & drink it's a case of bringing every type of HPT going :rofl:

Can anyone draw blood? :haha:

:haha: instead of bringing food & drink it's a case of bringing every type of HPT going :rofl:

Can anyone draw blood? :haha:

Hehe I can Im really good at it as well :p see I knew 6 years at med/nursing school would pay off lol!

:haha: come on over then ladies.... :)

Never - is it tomorrow you get to see your man?

It's my dad's birthday today, so we are out for the day. I'll catch up later on :flower:

Oh god, I feel like AF is gonna arrive :( Noooooooooo :haha:

good luck foxy :) thanx guys im happy with my LP length and that AF has arrived and am hoping next month is the month

Foxy I hope she stays away, when I've had bfps I have had the heavy dragging feeling of AF approaching, hope it's just the changes in your uterus of being pregnant! Thinking of you x

AFM not trying too hard this month, not temping, focusing on moving house in 6 weeks. Got appt with m/c clinic on 11th so hoping they can help. I am still stalking this thread just trying to take a step back from ttc currently.

Any news Foxy? I got AF type pains when I got my BFP so it aint over yet Mrs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->