New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi ladies! Foxy you do have a great looking chart. I truly hope its a BFP!!!!

FF says my chart is triphasic? Is that good or bad? what does it mean?

Hope everyone is well!:hugs:

That is definitely good! Your chart is looking awesome!

Triphasic simply means that there is a second rise in temps post-ov. A lot of tri-phasic charts go on to be BFPs, but not always. But it is a good sign!

FF explains it better than I...https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

Ok great! Well, Im praying it turns into a BFP. Thanks for your help.:happydance:

Your chart is looking AMAZING!! Massive temp raise woohoo looking like a bfp to me :happydance:

Yeah it seems to keep going up. My cycle usually ends/begins on the 34th day so only 2 more days to go. Last time this month I was dropping by now. Only time will tell. Thanks!!:hugs:

OMG Foxy, I really think you ARE pregnant, I got AF type cramping when I was pregnant too

Thanks ladies - it wasn't so much cfamping, just the uneasy feeling I get before AF. It only lasted an hour or so. Nothing much else going on so far today! :haha:

:yipee: Never. Be gentle with him, you need to make good use of him this month :haha:

I can't remember who it was on here who was trying Robutussin cough medicene for increasing EWCM I think it was Moochacha and there was someone else.

Can you let me know how you got on and did it make any difference?

argh i wish you'd just test now foxy - i'm excited for you! lol

I can't remember who it was on here who was trying Robutussin cough medicene for increasing EWCM I think it was Moochacha and there was someone else.

I was taking Robitussin in January because I was really dry after the birth of my last baby and it really helped me a lot I took the recommended dose on the bottle. I only needed it that cycle. the little time I used it it worked and I pregnant that cycle. I went on to lose it but that of course had nothing to do with me taking the Robitussin

I was taking Robitussin in January because I was really dry after the birth of my last baby and it really helped me a lot I took the recommended dose on the bottle. I only needed it that cycle. the little time I used it it worked and I pregnant that cycle. I went on to lose it but that of course had nothing to do with me taking the Robitussin

Yeah I took it last cycle but only because I was taking Clomid and my Doctor recommended taking it because it was my first cycle taking Clomid we didn't know how it would react with my CM. I found it made my CM very watery and the Doctor said its because the Robitussin is used if you have thick CM and loosens it up making it easier for the :spermy: to penetrate it.

This cycle I didn't take it because I have normal CM just not enough of it but I used FertileCM https://www.fertilecm.com and I tell you this stuff really works. I've never in my life had loads of CM like that. On my most fertile day DH even asked if I was using loads of preseed hahaha tmi i know but omg...

Just to add to the tmi this cycle I had so much CM for a good 3 days when I went to the bathroom and wiped the tissue was covered in EWCM I freaked out. The good super strong CM type as well. So I would totally recommend anyone with lacking CM to use fertileCM. I only took it 3 days before my fertile period 2 tablets 3 times a day. So it's going to last a few cycles as well, I also took it when I got my bfp in Jan and I remember raving on about it then as well.

:dust:

haha, foxy, i'm not sure if i can be! :rofl: what i want to do! :blush:

Wooohooo how exciting I'm sooo happy for you!! awwww :flower:

OMG foxy - I'm dying here waiting for your 17 DPO temp :p Why oh why is there a time difference? :cry:

haha moochacha you are funny :hugs: there there:hugs: you only have to wait till tonight...like me :thumbup:

omg foxy

HAPPY 17DPO DAY

you need to go test, please, i dont think my nerves can take it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back