New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi ladies! Foxy you do have a great looking chart. I truly hope its a BFP!!!!

FF says my chart is triphasic? Is that good or bad? what does it mean?

Hope everyone is well!:hugs:

That is definitely good! Your chart is looking awesome!

Triphasic simply means that there is a second rise in temps post-ov. A lot of tri-phasic charts go on to be BFPs, but not always. But it is a good sign!

FF explains it better than I...https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

Ok great! Well, Im praying it turns into a BFP. Thanks for your help.:happydance:

:rofl: :rofl: you ladies are so funny :)

Everyone down to mine for a POAS party!! :yipee:

How about one of you lovely pregnant ladies POAS for me and send it to me :) That way I will definitely get a BFP! :haha:

I will try and do it sooner if AF stays away.

Fiksh&Chips I'm glad you think that I ov'd on CD19 - I made a small adjustment to a pre-ov temp this morning and it set my ov date to CD30!! I nearly keeled over and promptly made the change back. It was nothing major, just that I had woken up 30 or 40 mins later than all my other temps, so have made a small adjustment! :wacko:

I am pretty darn sure you didn't ov on CD30!!! lol. I'm so excited for you... however am not prepared to send you a pee-ed on stick!! xx

haha me either. don't think you'd want a stick thats had my pee pee on it through the post some how lol

It would look like we are the mafia or something!! We might get reported!

:rofl: the 'bump mafia' :haha:

I'm scared lol last month I thought I'd ov'd on CD14 (I think) but turned out I'd ov'd 4 days later :wacko: hoping that isn't the case this cycle!

:haha: Never - you're more than welcome. Although we need the weather to improve!

Test foxy! Im supposed to be staying off here and I cant with not knowing! Plus i wont have internet access for 9 days from Thursday night :(

Oh did I hear something about a party? :cake: I'm always up for a party especially a poas party with my bump mafia girlies. Lol

moochacha - I just noticed that Sandra and Gail are almost identical in their predictions :yipee: So promising :)

moochacha you and i can fly over together for the party :)

my temps are still down no AF (getting quite frustrated) anyone have any tips to make AF show up???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->