New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

:friends: aww thank you moochacha - I think I'd fall over if I got a bfp! :haha:

thanx guys :) i'll wait it out...yes foxy you are looking ripe :)

Hi, sorry to gatecrash. Am on my first month of charting and finding it all very confusing. Was doing ov tests but ran out on Sunday so that was the last one I did. Temp has been floating around 96.5 for most of the month. On Monday it dipped to 96.35 then today it has been 96.8 - does this indicate ov?

Also the ov tests, last month I got a pale second line all month but never a dark line. On Saturday I got a pale second line then Sunday I got a darker second line but still not positive but it led me to believe if I had done one yesterday it may have been positive. Do you think I have ov'd? I was worried about it as I don't think I did last month. Have bd'd sunday and last night, thinking I should again tonight, what do you think?

Welcome geordie :)

Without seeing your chart, it's hard to say, however a dip and then a rise above previous temp range would suggest ov. Best thing to do is keep temping and if you have a couple more temps at the higher range, then that would definitely suggest ov.

Are you using fertilityfriend.com to chart?

P.S I'd bd tonight just to be sure.

lol I know pichi, but I used my last test on sunday and won't be able to get any more till parents head home on Friday. :dohh:

Thanks foxy. Will keep an eye on the temps over the next few days, keeping everything crossed. Yes i'm using ff, haven't got the vip membership though, just the basic.

Sending babydust to you, fingers crossed for your test on Saturday!

Saturday?! OMG Foxy! Aren't you chewing your fingers off in anticipation? That chart is amazing! And there can be no mistake when you ov-ed so you are definitely on 15dpo which I don't think has ever happened before has it? I want to drive down to the coast today and hand you a blimen test!! lol xxx

Saturday?! OMG Foxy! Aren't you chewing your fingers off in anticipation? That chart is amazing! And there can be no mistake when you ov-ed so you are definitely on 15dpo which I don't think has ever happened before has it? I want to drive down to the coast today and hand you a blimen test!! lol xxx

haha i was thinking the same thing. just want to send you a test to take in the post because the suspense is killing me!

i hope its a bfp for lovely foxy :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm glad I'm not the only one considering sending Foxy and emergency test or two in the post! :haha:

Hi ladies! Foxy you do have a great looking chart. I truly hope its a BFP!!!!

FF says my chart is triphasic? Is that good or bad? what does it mean?

Hope everyone is well!:hugs:

Hi ladies! Foxy you do have a great looking chart. I truly hope its a BFP!!!!

FF says my chart is triphasic? Is that good or bad? what does it mean?

Hope everyone is well!:hugs:

That is definitely good! Your chart is looking awesome!

Triphasic simply means that there is a second rise in temps post-ov. A lot of tri-phasic charts go on to be BFPs, but not always. But it is a good sign!

FF explains it better than I...https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

OMG Foxy your chart looks great, I can't believe you've got to wait until Saturday to test!!! Fxd for ya x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->