New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I've just been so worried that I'm not ov-ing but I guess i'll soon find out. It's so silly but the excitement of what my temps might do actually wakes me up in the morning sometimes! x

Hi Ladies,

Can i join this thread? I have just started charting (not really well mind you) but i have been waiting for my second cycle to start fresh... waiting for AF 2 days late. Though i started charting my temp at the same time every morning for the last three days.

I am new to charting though having a masters in nursing should help right? Wrong lol though i am sure i will get the hang of it really soon, the science of baby making is something they should have taught us in more details at uni.

I doubt I am expecting I have tested twice both resulting in BFN which I'm not surprised because DH and I have been preoccupied with staff Christmas party's this month i think we've missed our egg.

We will start seriously TTC when my next cycle starts and I am very excited to about it, it's the waiting for my cycle to start that is frustrating... :wacko:

This is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29bde4 it's not fanatic but i am planning on improving it.

:dust: For all! Xx

I've just been so worried that I'm not ov-ing but I guess i'll soon find out. It's so silly but the excitement of what my temps might do actually wakes me up in the morning sometimes! x

I would say you probably are ovving ok - I know you haven't yet this cycle, but if you look at your range of temps so far they are mostly in the 97.0 - 97.6 range, but in your last months chart which was probably all post-ov, your temps are 97.6-98.6 - that's a very clear shift in temps.

Say for example you had a perfectly healthy LP of 12 days, then you could be ovving today! FX! :dust:

Hi Ladies,

Can i join this thread? I have just started charting (not really well mind you) but i have been waiting for my second cycle to start fresh... waiting for AF 2 days late. Though i started charting my temp at the same time every morning for the last three days.

I am new to charting though having a masters in nursing should help right? Wrong lol though i am sure i will get the hang of it really soon, the science of baby making is something they should have taught us in more details at uni.

I doubt I am expecting I have tested twice both resulting in BFN which I'm not surprised because DH and I have been preoccupied with staff Christmas party's this month i think we've missed our egg.

We will start seriously TTC when my next cycle starts and I am very excited to about it, it's the waiting for my cycle to start that is frustrating... :wacko:

This is my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29bde4 it's not fanatic but i am planning on improving it.

Hey chick! I'm curious to know why you think you're 2 days late and why you've got a manual ov in FF? You're only 11dpo, so is your LP usually only 9 days? :wacko:

Hi moochacha. These ladies are so lovely and helpful.. you will love this thread!

I'm still waiting to ov. Another neg opk and another temp drop. FX for tomorrow! x

Hi moochacha. These ladies are so lovely and helpful.. you will love this thread!

I'm still waiting to ov. Another neg opk and another temp drop. FX for tomorrow! x

Hmm... I wonder if you're still a few days out from Ovulation now? Looking at my chart I started a temp dip on cd 12 and didn't ovulate until cd 18. Had a slight uptick in temp the day before ovulation, then a drop on actual ovulation day, and then of course the temp spike the day after.

So guess we'll just have to wait and see what your opk and temps say. This gets frustrating doesn't it (although I still find charting so fascinating!).

I know! I just don't want to wear my dh out and miss the egg. The cycle before my last was 34 days so it could well be a few days. I think I'm getting ov pains though but I've been thinking that for the last 2 days so ummmm.. !! How are you doing today lovely lady? x

Hi Ladies,

Welcome Moochacha!!

It's amazing the things they DON'T teach in school isn't it?!?! I've talked to too many doctors who specialize in OB, GYN, and fertility, but yet are completely thrown for a loop when you tell them you don't have a normal 28 day cycle and ovulate on day 14! I can only imagine if I get lucky and get a BFP all the fuss I will cause trying to explain that my due date should really be 4 days later than their silly calendar wheel thing shows.

If this month isn't your BFP then I'm at least wishing that AF shows up real soon so that you can get started charting for the next cycle. Although your'e not out until AF shows up, so there is definitely still hope for you!!!!

I did that exact same thing today!! I was so excited to see if my temps continued to rise (4 DPO) that I totally messed myself up. I woke up at 5:30 and normally don't temp until 6:45 at the earliest. But I was so awake and alert and my heart was racing that I think I totally screwed the temp up. It was way higher than the previous day. While I'm glad it went up, I think it probably was a bit exagerated. Hopefully tomorrow I can sleep until my alarm and get a more accurate reading.

Hi ladies, I just made my chart today. What's strange is that I thought I O'd on November 28 but according to FF I actually O'd on December 1 or that is what is most likely? So I might only be 9 dpo when I thought I was 11 or 12. I know this month isn't going to be very accurate since I started so late but at least this way I'll learn how to do it for if/when AF comes.

Hi ARouge.. I was the same. I started late last cycle so had a bit of practice in time for this month's cycle. I'm glad I did as I think mine is quite reliable this time. x

I know! I just don't want to wear my dh out and miss the egg. The cycle before my last was 34 days so it could well be a few days. I think I'm getting ov pains though but I've been thinking that for the last 2 days so ummmm.. !! How are you doing today lovely lady? x

I totally know what you mean. The last 2 cycles I completely wore DH out. It was very stressful on us both and I really tried hard to avoid a repeat this time around.

Do you normally get egg white cm in your cycles? Looking at your previous charts I didn't see mention of that, but you may not have been recording that previously.

Do you have extra opk's, could you start testing twice a day since you're so close to ovulation? I just know it's so easy to miss the surge. Has the test line on the opk been getting darker? I know it's not darker than the control, but do you notice it getting a bit stronger each day? I notice that when I use the clear blue monitor sticks. Even today, 4 DPO there was still a faint LH surge line.

I'm doing good although have had severe fatique, dizziness, and a HUGE appetite the last 2 days. I think I may be coming down with a sinus infection although not sure what explains the appetite, it's like I just can't fill myself up. It's so weird but I've noticed that I always seem to get a bit sick and run down right around ovulation! It's frustrating because I want to be at my peak and it seems my body always wants to take that time to run out of steam. :sleep:

An appetite is a good sign. I am keeping everything crossed for you!! xx

I only started monitoring my cm this cycle so I'm not sure if I get egcm. I do know that I don't get much cm but I've never tested the consistency before. I don't think the control line is getting any darker on the opk either. I think I am getting ov pains now though. The last two days have been more a dull ache and tbh I think that's from trying to get some cm!!! lol. This time it's more like a stitch and it's much higher and to the right. FX xx

Hi Ladies,

Hey chick! I'm curious to know why you think you're 2 days late and why you've got a manual ov in FF? You're only 11dpo, so is your LP usually only 9 days? :wacko:

My normal cycle -

Menstrual Phase 11/11/09 - end day 15/11/09
Follicular Phase (Proliferative phase) 15/11/09 - 24/11/09
Ovulation ROUGHLY because i didn't use an OPK :( would be one to two days after the proliferative phase.
So as a rough note i wanted to put 25/11/09 in FF because i marked it in my iPhone app (femcal which is like FF for iPhones) as having Ovulation symptoms.
At the time i wasn't temping so i can't say if i had a temp spike or not. Which would make my Luteal phase 16 dpo today. I can say the average LP is 14days.

Though having said this I know this is a very stereotypical cycle and not technically individual. I've based my whole cycle on what we were taught at medical school, this is why i want to start charting. In the last 3 months or so my cycle length has averaged between 28-35 days i don't know what changed when i use to be so regular.

I couldn't put all this stuff on FF, I'm horrid and FF when i try to put in info it just goes all nuts and stuff. I really need to spend some time on FF and sort out my chart its a mess and i don't know how to over ride the info already in there. Plus i haven't been dedicated this month with charting on FF :( lol it has a wrong ovulation date it wont let me enter 15 CD in it??? I'm confused. :shrug:...

Woo hooo i changed my Ovulation date on FF, it's looking a little better though i haven't been entering anything in it and i only started temping this week.

Can't wait for my next cycle so i can chart a whole cycle and not just the end of a cycle. :p I might even start using OPK's.

Hi All,
I'm glad to have found out this site.Currently trying for#2 my first boprn was naturally conceived ,seems like there is going to a little trouble as I am trying since a couple of months.
Moving ahead my Q is regarding temp charting ,I have done that before and it's really difficult to catch the increase in temp.I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.I've more relied on ewcm and OPK .Do you think all3 things should be taken into account or any 2 can work.How do you know u really ovulated?

Thanks

Hi girls!
unfortunatly, i havn't read through this entire thread yet, but I have been apart of the Chart Stalkers group for the past 5 months and those ladies rock! I am sure they would love some new faces!

Heres the link if your interested! :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/201823-all-new-chart-stalkers-group-come-stalk-us.html

Also If any of you girls are interested, i have created a new thread specifically devoted to symptoms in the 2WW and more importantly symptoms at each DPO. So if you are wondering about the 2WW or are currently in the 2WW this is a great thread to reply, comment, browse, and/or leave your DPO symptoms!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...tion-symptom-spotting-thread-all-welcome.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->