New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

:hi: ladies,

I am also fairly new to charting. I have completed one full chart and am on my second. I too find that it is a great distraction and really gives insight into my cycle.

I always knew I had very regular 30-31 day cycle but I also assumed that I O'd halfway through. Boy was I surprised when I charted last month and found that I O'd on CD 23. I'd been intensely :sex: on the total wrong days all summer!!!

It was also interesting to find out that I have a short LP (only 8 days on my first chart!) and to find out that this might be a problem :shock:. I'm on B50 complex this month, let's see if it helps.

:dust: to all; looking forward to getting to know you girls and learning a lot!

:growlmad: I hate my body.......... new one that works for xmas please Santa!

Bloody temperatures!! Grrr

I am also fairly new to charting. I have completed one full chart and am on my second. I too find that it is a great distraction and really gives insight into my cycle.

I always knew I had very regular 30-31 day cycle but I also assumed that I O'd halfway through. Boy was I surprised when I charted last month and found that I O'd on CD 23. I'd been intensely :sex: on the total wrong days all summer!!!

It was also interesting to find out that I have a short LP (only 8 days on my first chart!) and to find out that this might be a problem :shock:. I'm on B50 complex this month, let's see if it helps.

Welcome!!

You're further into charting than I am. I just started with this cycle, luckily it was on cd 2 so I'll be able to get a complete cycle out of it.

I was the same as you, I assumed I ovulatd 14 days before my next period was due and since using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and charting I have learned that is not always the case for me.

I also discovered that my luteal phase may be on the short side so about a week before this cycle I started taking a balanced B 50 complex. I was also experiencing spotting for about 5 days leading up to my actual AF so I hope it can help with that too. Can't wait to see how it works for both of us!!

Sending loads of baby dust your way!!!

:growlmad: I hate my body.......... new one that works for xmas please Santa!

Bloody temperatures!! Grrr

I feel your pain! :growlmad:

I've had a trying time with my temperatures the last 2 days. I keep waking up before my alarm goes off and by the time I'm "awake" enough to realize I'm no longer sleeping I've already tossed and turned so much that I'm sure I've majorly disturbed my waking temperature.

Here's hoping tomorrow brings more accurate temperatures for us both!

Bernina.. I did the same today! I woke at something like 5am and then realised that I should temp. Again it was low. I temped again about 1 1/2 hours later and it was quite a bit higher but unreliable as I hadn't been asleep long enough. Hey ho.

Foxylady.. What do the other ladies say about your chart? Maybe it's just a late ov this month? x

Welcome!!

You're further into charting than I am. I just started with this cycle, luckily it was on cd 2 so I'll be able to get a complete cycle out of it.

I was the same as you, I assumed I ovulatd 14 days before my next period was due and since using the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and charting I have learned that is not always the case for me.

I also discovered that my luteal phase may be on the short side so about a week before this cycle I started taking a balanced B 50 complex. I was also experiencing spotting for about 5 days leading up to my actual AF so I hope it can help with that too. Can't wait to see how it works for both of us!!

Sending loads of baby dust your way!!!

Bernina, thank you so much for saying that! I feel better knowing that I'm not alone, though I'm sorry to hear about your troubles :hugs:.

I stalked your chart this morning :coffee:, and saw your temp went down, come on implantation dip! You really hit that egg hard, leading up to ovulation! Lots of sticky glue to you, hopefully this is the one, I'm looking forward to seeing a rise again tomorrow!

On a different note, today I am 9DPO and my temp is still up, :happydance:! Last month, AF started her visit on this day, so it looks like the B vits may have done some good! I did see a tiny bit of spotting yesterday, so I think I'm gonna hold off on testing for a bit since I'm now not sure when AF is due!

Fish&Chips

Not really had any recent comments on my chart - always open to them though : )

Mystic - your chart is looking great.
Fingers crossed for you.

Bernina - Hoping your temp goes back up tomorrow : )

Hi I'm new to tmTTC and charting as well and agree with you guys... This site has Bern my lifeline whilst waiting to OV (which I a at now on CD10, I've got uncomfortable cramps, backache, severe bloating & creamy CM...so it's BDing time!!). I also agree that magic is the best!... Thanks you've helped me soo much already hun!
I'm glad this newbie thread has been created.

Who else is TTC after coming off BCP's??? I've had implanon & BCP's so I am still unsure what my cycles are doing, hence not knowing if I am OVing or not!
Sending good luck to everyone!! Xxx

HIya,

Im new to charting too i came off implanon on 30th nov and no af yet, i have no idea where in my cycle i am so hence the charting... yesterday i had a temp of 36.4 and today it was 35.7 and i know my thermometer is working.. any ideas what this means>>>??? i have alse been doing the cheapie ov tests but alas not positive tests yet, but from what ive been reading im not sure how reliable they are. Yesterday i had sticky egg white cm but i dont think i have today... did bd just to be sure :happydance: can anyone shed any light or any advice?

pelting all ttc with nuggets of baby dust xxxx

Mystic - your chart is looking great.
Fingers crossed for you.

Bernina - Hoping your temp goes back up tomorrow : )

Hi Foxy, thanks for your support!

I took a look at your chart today, and things are looking up! If this trend continues, I think o may be declared for CD21. You seem to have taken care of :sex: pretty well, so I'll keep my FX for you! Don't stop though, keep trying to catch that egg just in case!!

Hi I'm new to tmTTC and charting as well and agree with you guys... This site has Bern my lifeline whilst waiting to OV (which I a at now on CD10, I've got uncomfortable cramps, backache, severe bloating & creamy CM...so it's BDing time!!). I also agree that magic is the best!... Thanks you've helped me soo much already hun!
I'm glad this newbie thread has been created.

Who else is TTC after coming off BCP's??? I've had implanon & BCP's so I am still unsure what my cycles are doing, hence not knowing if I am OVing or not!
Sending good luck to everyone!! Xxx

HIya,

Im new to charting too i came off implanon on 30th nov and no af yet, i have no idea where in my cycle i am so hence the charting... yesterday i had a temp of 36.4 and today it was 35.7 and i know my thermometer is working.. any ideas what this means>>>??? i have alse been doing the cheapie ov tests but alas not positive tests yet, but from what ive been reading im not sure how reliable they are. Yesterday i had sticky egg white cm but i dont think i have today... did bd just to be sure :happydance: can anyone shed any light or any advice?

pelting all ttc with nuggets of baby dust xxxx

Hi kitty,

That temp. difference does seem strange, I'm not sure what to think of it. Is implanon your BC, if so, you can expect some pretty crazy temps for the first few weeks you are off it, from what I've seen. Are you chartting yet? If not, try www.fertilityfriend.com and set up a free account, it's what most of us around here use. If you do have a chart, can you post it please? You will likely get more help if we can actually see what's going on day to day...we love chartstalking, can you tell? :dust:, and I'm looking forward to seeing your chart!

Bernina, thank you so much for saying that! I feel better knowing that I'm not alone, though I'm sorry to hear about your troubles :hugs:.

I stalked your chart this morning :coffee:, and saw your temp went down, come on implantation dip! You really hit that egg hard, leading up to ovulation! Lots of sticky glue to you, hopefully this is the one, I'm looking forward to seeing a rise again tomorrow!

On a different note, today I am 9DPO and my temp is still up, :happydance:! Last month, AF started her visit on this day, so it looks like the B vits may have done some good! I did see a tiny bit of spotting yesterday, so I think I'm gonna hold off on testing for a bit since I'm now not sure when AF is due!

Hello again!

I was quite surprised to see the temp dip yesterday and wasn't quite sure what to make of it. I also started spotting yesterday. It was pink creamy cm only noticed when wiping, no show on underwear or need for pantyliner. Temp went back up today at 7 dpo but the spotting continues. Was more red this morning when checking cervix and is now back to offwhite/pink creamy cm. Still very little and only when wiping. I have some sort of cramping sensations and also this strange burn/ache under my breasts, kind of where my bra band is. Not really tender breasts, but strong enough that just sitting here I can feel it. Not sure what to make of all this. I'm guessing the spotting is just what I experienced with the last 2 cycles, only difference is that didn't start until 8 dpo, but that's only a 2 day difference. This is my first cycle taking a balanced b complex to help my luteal phase so the breast ache thing could be a result of that, not sure. I just need to take it one day at a time and see what happens next. With my last 2 cycles I spotted for 5 days leading up to AF, could be going on this time.

I just checked your chart for today and it's looking VERY promising!! Go temperature go!!! Can't wait to see how it looks over the next few days. Are you experiencing any symptoms? When do you think you might test? I plan to hold off until Christmas Day if AF doesn't get me first. This spotting thing is just really throwing me for a loop! Looks like yours only lasted one day which is a REAL good sign! Lots of baby dust and sticky glue coming your way!!! :hugs:

Hi Kitty!

I don't really have anything to add that mystic didn't already cover but wanted to say WELCOME and I highly recommend Fertility Friend as well. This is my first cycle using it (although I did input the rough data I had from 2 previous cycles) and I am a total addict. It's so very convenient and I actually pull up the mobile version of the site on my phone each morning to record my temperature and ovulation readings.

Baby dust to you!!!

Hi Ladies,

Here is my chart so far. No positive OPK so far but other OV symptoms such as spot break out, mood swings, tiredness, and cramping.

My Ovulation Chart

Hi Ladies

I'm a bit more cheerful today, now that my temps have risen and I have a suspected Ov on cd19. I'm happy with that!

Was wondering if it's actually cd21 (although hoping not, as this would give me a short lp as my cycle is normally 29 days).

Hi Swanny - keep on bding to make sure you don't miss that eggy. Do you normally get +ve OPKs? This was my first month trying them and I only got one +ve one, although it wasn't quite as dark as the control line, but close enough! lol

mystic - keeping everything crossed for you, your chart is fab.

bernina - I'm hoping your symptoms are a good sign and that those temperatures stay up there for the next 9 months!

fish&chips - how are things with you?

Hi Swanny - keep on bding to make sure you don't miss that eggy. Do you normally get +ve OPKs? This was my first month trying them and I only got one +ve one, although it wasn't quite as dark as the control line, but close enough! lol

I've only ever had a +OPK when I was pregnant. I've been using them for the past 2 months since m/c but this is my first month of temping. I've never had a full positive in fact I get a gradual build up to about a half positive and then it fades out again after about 3 or 4 days to completely nothing. Both months when I have had this half positives I got AF 2 weeks later so that must have been when I OV'd. I got the same again this month.

x

Hello again!

I was quite surprised to see the temp dip yesterday and wasn't quite sure what to make of it. I also started spotting yesterday. It was pink creamy cm only noticed when wiping, no show on underwear or need for pantyliner. Temp went back up today at 7 dpo but the spotting continues. Was more red this morning when checking cervix and is now back to offwhite/pink creamy cm. Still very little and only when wiping. I have some sort of cramping sensations and also this strange burn/ache under my breasts, kind of where my bra band is. Not really tender breasts, but strong enough that just sitting here I can feel it. Not sure what to make of all this. I'm guessing the spotting is just what I experienced with the last 2 cycles, only difference is that didn't start until 8 dpo, but that's only a 2 day difference. This is my first cycle taking a balanced b complex to help my luteal phase so the breast ache thing could be a result of that, not sure. I just need to take it one day at a time and see what happens next. With my last 2 cycles I spotted for 5 days leading up to AF, could be going on this time.

I just checked your chart for today and it's looking VERY promising!! Go temperature go!!! Can't wait to see how it looks over the next few days. Are you experiencing any symptoms? When do you think you might test? I plan to hold off until Christmas Day if AF doesn't get me first. This spotting thing is just really throwing me for a loop! Looks like yours only lasted one day which is a REAL good sign! Lots of baby dust and sticky glue coming your way!!! :hugs:

Hi Bernina,

I'm glad to see your temp went up yesterday, that's great news! I'm waiting to see what today will hold for you! The spotting could be implantation spotting, I'm not sure exactly how long that should last for. It's a good sign that there's very little of it though.

I'm not much of a symptom spotter, because I'm not sure exactly what to look for. My temp is down quite a bit today, so I think AF may show tomorrow. To answer your question I do have tender breasts and nipples, but I also have this every month from a week before AF. It has been for longer this time, but then I have also had a longer LP, so I don't know what to make of it. I've had some cramping this weekend, different from menstrual cramps, but low and slightly to the left, I don't know what this means either. I have also had to pee a lot more, but then I've also been drinking more water. I really don't FEEL pregnant, so that's why I haven't tested yet, and will continue to hold off at least until the weekend. If AF doesn't show, I don't think I could make it to Christmas, you are really patient!! Sticky glue to you, FX'd!!

Hi Ladies,

Here is my chart so far. No positive OPK so far but other OV symptoms such as spot break out, mood swings, tiredness, and cramping.

My Ovulation Chart

Hi Swanny!

Personally I wouldn't put too much stock in OPK's. I used them for a few cycles and never received a true positive. THe line would slowly get darker then taper off, but never was it as dark as the control line. I wasn't using them very well though, used first morning urine and didn't test twice a day as ovulation approached.

Your chart looks great though and if those temps continue to rise I'd say Fertility Friend made a good choice with ovulation on cd 13. Were you able to BD the days leading up to ovulation?

I'll be keeping an eye on your chart and hoping those temps continue to rise!!!

Baby Dust!

Hi Bernina,

I'm glad to see your temp went up yesterday, that's great news! I'm waiting to see what today will hold for you! The spotting could be implantation spotting, I'm not sure exactly how long that should last for. It's a good sign that there's very little of it though.

I'm not much of a symptom spotter, because I'm not sure exactly what to look for. My temp is down quite a bit today, so I think AF may show tomorrow. To answer your question I do have tender breasts and nipples, but I also have this every month from a week before AF. It has been for longer this time, but then I have also had a longer LP, so I don't know what to make of it. I've had some cramping this weekend, different from menstrual cramps, but low and slightly to the left, I don't know what this means either. I have also had to pee a lot more, but then I've also been drinking more water. I really don't FEEL pregnant, so that's why I haven't tested yet, and will continue to hold off at least until the weekend. If AF doesn't show, I don't think I could make it to Christmas, you are really patient!! Sticky glue to you, FX'd!!

Howdy!

I just checked out your chart for today and while the temp did dip, I don't think it's anything to be too concerned about. Overall your post O temps are looking really good!!! All of the signs you mention could be pregnancy or could be AF, that's what is so frustrating about this 2ww!!!! We're totally in the same boat.

I see you spotted again today, I find that the most frustrating sign (not sign) of all. My last several cycles have been plagued with spotting, sometimes from my uterus, other times from a cervical polyp (which has since been removed, so at least I know where the blood is coming from this cycle). I spotted the last 2 days and especially last night after DH and I did the BD. It was a deep pink mixed with the little swimmers and quite a large quantity. So far this morning there hasn't been any but I've only used the loo once.

We're definitely not out until AF shows her ugly little head.

Fingers crossed that your temp goes back up tomorrow!!!!

Hi Ladies

I'm a bit more cheerful today, now that my temps have risen and I have a suspected Ov on cd19. I'm happy with that!

Was wondering if it's actually cd21 (although hoping not, as this would give me a short lp as my cycle is normally 29 days).

mystic - keeping everything crossed for you, your chart is fab.

bernina - I'm hoping your symptoms are a good sign and that those temperatures stay up there for the next 9 months!

fish&chips - how are things with you?

Hi Foxy!

Just took a peek at your chart and looks like cd 19 was your O day, it fits nicely with the positive opk you received on that day as well.

You definitely have a good chance with your BD schedule around that time!

How are you feeling, any symptoms that you're noticing (either of impending AF or that BFP!)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->