• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi Swanny!

Personally I wouldn't put too much stock in OPK's. I used them for a few cycles and never received a true positive. THe line would slowly get darker then taper off, but never was it as dark as the control line. I wasn't using them very well though, used first morning urine and didn't test twice a day as ovulation approached.

Your chart looks great though and if those temps continue to rise I'd say Fertility Friend made a good choice with ovulation on cd 13. Were you able to BD the days leading up to ovulation?

I'll be keeping an eye on your chart and hoping those temps continue to rise!!!

Baby Dust![/QUOTE]

We've BD'd each day last week so on the fertility friend it's classed my chances as high for concieving so long as I OV'd around CD 13.

I'm so addicted to it now, I can't wait to get to sleep so I can wake up and do temp hahahaha. I hope it rises again tomorrow.

Hi Swanny!

We've BD'd each day last week so on the fertility friend it's classed my chances as high for concieving so long as I OV'd around CD 13.

I'm so addicted to it now, I can't wait to get to sleep so I can wake up and do temp hahahaha. I hope it rises again tomorrow.

Hello again!

Great job on the BD schedule! :thumbup: I received a high as well from FF, so FX'd for us both!!

I am hopelessly addicted too! I was so excited to temp this morning but was disappointed that I tossed and turned all night long, woke up with chills then hot sweats and just couldn't stay asleep. Must have finally dozed off because when the alarm went off at 7 (my temping time) I about had a heart attack. So who knows if my temp is even accurate. It seems like from about 3 dpo I haven't been able to get a decent night's sleep! Plus my thermometer has totally been acting up. It will shut off in the middle of taking my temp with no warning. I'll definitely get getting a new one for the next cycle!

Hi Foxy! I'm good thanks although totally confused about my chart... I know you can empathise! I think I ov-ed on Friday but I'm not sure as my temps aren't very high. My cm seems to have gone from watery to sticky and although I didn't get any positive opks, Friday's was by far the strongest line I got. Now they are getting fainter.

Bernina.. your chart is looking REALLY promising!!!! I'm so excited for you! xxx

Hi Fish&Chips!! So happy to hear from you! With the site being down off and on over the weekend I felt so lost not being able to check in on everyone!

I wonder if you discard the temps on cd 8, 9, and 11 if it will recognize cd 16 as your ovulation day. You've had 3 raised temps since then so might be worth a try, you can always uncheck the discard box if it doesn't give the expected results.

I think that your temp trend along with the opk's would make Friday the most likely day. Sounds like we've all had major problems getting proper positives with opk's. Even my Clear Blue Fertility Monitor didn't agree with the ovulation day FF chose for me.

If you did O on Friday you did a good job with the BD schedule!!

I'm going to be eagerly looking at your chart tomorrow morning!!!

Baby dust!!!

I posted this on another thread but wanted to also update you guys since so many of us are in the 2ww or getting really close. I so didn't want to be a symptom spotter, but there's not much else to do while I wait!

------------------
I'm 8 dpo today. I am definitely feeling something, but just not sure what is going on. I've been pregnant twice before. The first was a missed miscarriage that stopped developing around 8 weeks. With that pregnancy I felt lots of abdomen twinges, especially at night when I was in bed, it's like my stomach was jumping or had butterflies. I was so new to this all and wasn't charting or tracking my symptoms so that's all I remember. With my second it was a chemical and I didn't really feel anything at all.

• 2, 3 dpo I was crazy hungry, I literally could not eat enough food. Only lasted those 2 days.
  • 3, 4 dpo I was totally exhausted, dizzy, just not like myself. One night I actually felt so tired/dizzy it was like I had been drugged. I also lost my temper with DH and then had a giggling fit later in the evening. Very very unlike me (the giggling, not the loosing my temper). Again, this only lasted 2 days.
  • 6,7 dpo noticed pink spotting mixed with creamy cm. Did BD on 7 dpo and a lot of deep pink colored goo came out afterwards. Had a temp dip on 6 dpo but back up for 7 and 8.
  • 7, 8 dpo and I started to get a dull backache which today is fairly strong. Also feeling abdomen twinges and woke up to major butterlifes in my stomach. Started noticing an electric shock like tingling on my tounge. I have read about the metallic taste some experience so not sure if I have symptom by suggestion but it really feels like I sucked on a penny or licked a 9 volt battery. Never noticed this before.
Things in general:
CM has been pretty scant. When it's there it's creamy and offwhite, but hardly enough to show in my underwear, even when spotting.
Since ovulation I've been having a hard time getting a restfull nights sleep. I toss and turn and wake up to alternating cold and hot sweats.
In general my breasts haven't been very sore. I had some mild burning like pain around the bottom of my breasts for a few days, seems to come on stronger in the evening. But they're defintely not sore to the touch. With my first preg they got a lot bigger and hot and just hurt. But I'm not sure how many dpo that started as I didn't keep track.

Thanks Bernina. That's a good idea about discarding those temps as I was ill so they are much higher than they should have been. Unfortunately FF still doesn't recognise my ov day but hopefully it will tomorrow. I hope I don't wake up too early with the anticipation!

I know what you mean about feeling lost without the site! I couldn't believe it was down for so long! Glad we're back speaking now though x

welll hellooo again ladies... see below the link for my chart... bear in mind in still getting the hang of it!! do let me know what you think as time goes on...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b99d8

fish&chips - I agree with bernina on cd16 and that your bd timing was great. Looking forward to stalking your chart over the next few days.

bernina - really interesting reading your symptoms. I'm not a huge symptom spotter as I always think I'm imagining things. Not had any symptoms so far - although my (.)(.) seem to be a lot fuller. So if nothing else, the OH is happy!:rofl:

kitty - hard to get a good idea of how your chart looks at the moment, but will keep my beady eye on it over the coming days. How long are your cycles normally?

Bed time for me.... no doubt I'll be restless during the night (as every night) in anticipation of temperature taking time!! I swear, when I eventually get my BFP, the thermometer is going out the window! :haha:

Crikey i havent had an AF for over 6 months and before were pretty irregular.. darn implanon so its one big guessing game LOL

Thanks guys. Been feeling nauseous all evening and have just been sick. Do you think it's too early to be a sign if I did ov on Friday? x

Hi Ladies

I'm a bit more cheerful today, now that my temps have risen and I have a suspected Ov on cd19. I'm happy with that!

Was wondering if it's actually cd21 (although hoping not, as this would give me a short lp as my cycle is normally 29 days).

Hi Swanny - keep on bding to make sure you don't miss that eggy. Do you normally get +ve OPKs? This was my first month trying them and I only got one +ve one, although it wasn't quite as dark as the control line, but close enough! lol

mystic - keeping everything crossed for you, your chart is fab.

bernina - I'm hoping your symptoms are a good sign and that those temperatures stay up there for the next 9 months!

fish&chips - how are things with you?

Hi Foxy,

You ovulated :thumbup:!! I'm so happy for you! Whether it was CD 19 or 21, at least you can see the rise and know that you BD'd at the right time. Here comes the 2ww, :dust: and glue, I have FX'd for you!
And thanks for the positive thoughts, but unfortunately, I think I'm out for the month (tomorrow will tell), oh well, I'm going to live vicariously through bernina's chart for awhile :haha:.

Howdy!

I just checked out your chart for today and while the temp did dip, I don't think it's anything to be too concerned about. Overall your post O temps are looking really good!!! All of the signs you mention could be pregnancy or could be AF, that's what is so frustrating about this 2ww!!!! We're totally in the same boat.

I see you spotted again today, I find that the most frustrating sign (not sign) of all. My last several cycles have been plagued with spotting, sometimes from my uterus, other times from a cervical polyp (which has since been removed, so at least I know where the blood is coming from this cycle). I spotted the last 2 days and especially last night after DH and I did the BD. It was a deep pink mixed with the little swimmers and quite a large quantity. So far this morning there hasn't been any but I've only used the loo once.

We're definitely not out until AF shows her ugly little head.

Fingers crossed that your temp goes back up tomorrow!!!!

Bernina, you're so sweet, being positive for me!:hugs:

But really I think AF is gonna be here tomorrow. I have been spotting more and more solidly as the day has gone on and when I couple that with this morning's temp. dip everything makes sense. But I am super happy about the longer LP, 3 days extra is more than I could have imagined for my first month on the Bs. I'm actually in the short-normal range now :happydance:!! I think I will try to double the dose from B50 to B100 this cycle and hopefully that will help even more next time.

Your chart is still looking great, I am optimistic for you Christmas BFP. I'll stalk..er.. I mean...check in with you tomorrow!!

My temp went back down today :( what could this mean? Maybe I haven't actually OV'd yet?

My Ovulation Chart

Hi Swanny, I think it's still too early in your cycle to be a problem. Your temps will probably go up again tomorrow. FX x

Bernina, you're so sweet, being positive for me!:hugs:

But really I think AF is gonna be here tomorrow. I have been spotting more and more solidly as the day has gone on and when I couple that with this morning's temp. dip everything makes sense. But I am super happy about the longer LP, 3 days extra is more than I could have imagined for my first month on the Bs. I'm actually in the short-normal range now :happydance:!! I think I will try to double the dose from B50 to B100 this cycle and hopefully that will help even more next time.

Your chart is still looking great, I am optimistic for you Christmas BFP. I'll stalk..er.. I mean...check in with you tomorrow!!

Howdy!

I wish my chart offered better news this morning but I appear to be following you into the downward temps. Normally I wouldn't let one lower temp concern me, but I had quite a bit more dark pink spotting this morning, enough that I noticed it in the toilet and not just while wiping, there were also a few pieces of tissue/clots in it as well. So together with the temp dip I'm guessing AF is right around the corner.

I'm a bit disappointed that the b vitamins didn't seem to lengthen my luteal phase, in fact this is my shortest LP since I started keeping track. So I'm a bit confused if I should continue with them next cycle or up the dose to a balanced b100 complex. Oh decisions decisions!

I am so happy to see that your LP has increased by at least 3 days, that is definitely something to celebrate!! :happydance:

And since it appears that we're both going to start AF around the same time, here's looking forward to another month of the great adventure together! :plane: :friends:

Hi Swanny, I think it's still too early in your cycle to be a problem. Your temps will probably go up again tomorrow. FX x

I got a positive OPK today so my chart has changed now, that may have something to do with my temp drop. Hopefully in the next few days I will start to see another rise.

Thanks guys. Been feeling nauseous all evening and have just been sick. Do you think it's too early to be a sign if I did ov on Friday? x

Hiya!

I'm eagerly awaiting your temp update for today to see what FF makes of it.

Not sure what could cause the sick feeling on Monday, I sometimes get a sick feeling right around O time, so maybe that was an indication that you O'd later than you thought? Looks like we'll need a few more days of temps to see what's going on. But just remember you're still in it, so even if O hasn't ocurred yet you're still in the running! Just try to keep doing the BD every other night, that should make sure you're covered.

Baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a positive OPK today so my chart has changed now, that may have something to do with my temp drop. Hopefully in the next few days I will start to see another rise.

Great news Swanny!!! Make sure to do the BD tonight and tomorrow, just to be safe!!! Can't wait to follow your chart as you go through the 2ww!!!!!!!

Baby Dust!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes that is great news Swanny! And thanks Bernina. My temp today was 38 which is way too high so I had to discard it. Unfortunately I'm not feeling well enough yet to bd so if I haven't yet ov-ed it could mean I'm out this month :( Hey ho. I have everything crossed that I did ov and that this bug has just messed with my temps a bit. x

Don't lose hope ladies, think positive - I know it's not always easy. Let's keep an eye on your temps over the next couple of days.

bernina - do you think your spotting could be implantation bleed, following a possible ID 6dpo? If AF doesn't show tomorrow, then you'll have reached 10dpo which is fine so I've been told. I'll keep everything crossed for you.

fish&chips - I think your bding so far is good. Hope you feel better so you can get in a bit more just to make sure. You bd'd on sunday, so that should cover you for a couple of days.

Swanny - excellent news don't let your OH outof the bedroom until you've caught that egg! haha

mystic - thanks for the support. I'm sorry to see your temp has dropped again. But until AF shows, there's always hope.

Nothing going on my end..... no symptoms, nothing. Feel quite chirpy this week - that's very unusual!! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->