New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Is that the hpt or the opk?

Thats the OPK, HPT in bin but was same strength line - no stronger unfortunately

Is it really bad to get excited an opK?? I know I should wait until the morn lol

That's a blimen strong line if your hpt was the same!! I would feel very confident if I saw that line on a hpt, even if it was over the time limit! I am so excited for you!!!

That's a blimen strong line if your hpt was the same!! I would feel very confident if I saw that line on a hpt, even if it was over the time limit! I am so excited for you!!!

Oh me too - I hope lol!

Will keep you all posted in the am! Am dying to do a HPT now but have had two pints of water since came home and about 2 litres at work so maybe not one of mybest ideas lol

Wow!!! I missed so much today. I was so busy at work I couldn't get online.

Minime - I am sooooo excited for you I can't wait to see your:bfp: tomorrow!! fx'd

Moochacha- I'm sure you will be next :dust:

Yay for all the :bfp:'s in 2010

I hope this is our month!!! I had odd symptoms (so preggo like that I actually tested before I got my ov!) this cycle. Im hopeful but Im afraid to be too hopeful!

I see it minime:) I see it. I am excited to hear about it in the am:) Sorry I wasnt online much today. Not feeling well.

Stupid AF still not here.

I'm out ladies.. AF got me this morning. Going for a week break from all the charting, it's been giving me added stress. Anyway good luck ya'll!

well, i THINK i OV'd yesterday...

i say that because my temp has gone up to the .60's when i usually fall between .30's and .50's it seems my temp is slowly rising now... if i have then i think i timed sexy time well :happydance:

if anyone could have a wee looky at my chart i'd much appreciate it :laugh2:

This is my 5th attempt to post - something is either up with my internet or B&B - apologies if my post appears several times!!

pichi - you could be right, although it's hard to tell until you have a couple more days worth of temps :) Look forward to wathcing your chart over the next few days.

fish&chips - How is everything with you?

Marissa - sorry to hear AF got you. Hopefully you'll come back and see us soon :hugs:

shaerichelle - sorry to hear you are not feeling well - I hope you feel better soon.

ablacketer - fingers crossed for you this month :thumbup:

moochacha & minime - any new this morning? (or probably evening in Aus lol :wacko:)

nadira & mystic - hope all is well with you both. I'll be catching up with your charts later on today.

bernina - I hope you are well. Not heard from you for a little while - hope you pop in soon :hugs:

magic - haven't seen you around for a little while either, hope all is good with you.

Sorry to those I have missed - going to have a good catch up on charts this afternoon :)

As for me, not much to report. Fairly substantial temp dip today (by my standards anyway) so I am hoping tomorrow is OV day! I'm hoping the soy has made a difference this month, hence the temp drop, but we shall have to wait and see.

Forgot to mention I have some mild pains on my left side - with any luck, I'm about to pop out an egg!! \\:D/

I'm out ladies.. AF got me this morning. Going for a week break from all the charting, it's been giving me added stress. Anyway good luck ya'll!

Aww sorry to hear that hun and fingers crossed for next month :hugs:

As for me, not much to report. Fairly substantial temp dip today (by my standards anyway) so I am hoping tomorrow is OV day! I'm hoping the soy has made a difference this month, hence the temp drop, but we shall have to wait and see.

Hey i was just looking at your chart and saw the temp dip and thought :coffee: "hmm seems like ovulation time" then i noticed BD in the AM and thought If I have a cycle next month I'm going to be trying that even though DH is horrid in the morning and really a pain in the butt to wake up.

Lots of :dust::dust::dust: for you hun!!!! :happydance:

haha my OH prefers am and I have to say by the time evening gets here I can never be arsed with bd! lol I think am is recommended - although I can't remember where I read it or why it's better than pm! lol Not much help am I!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->