New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I think its because men are more fertile in the morning must be well rest lol.. :p

Ah yes, think you are totally right there.

Well girls still confused this morning.

Got up at 8.15 and did a test. Nothing appeared in a couple of minutes so went back to bed for a nap.

Got up a couple of hours later and another faint line on the test. HPT

So checked the instructions in the HPT pack. I thought if results not up in 3 minutes that was it but it said 5 mins in the test and not to take a result after 30 mins.

Thing is, I went back to sleep and didn't check after about 3 mins until 2 hour later.

Now, I have four other HPTs that I took this week and took them out of the bag and they all are as white as white can be (bar yesterdays which had a faint line and I cant find).

I don't know what to think. I may do another in the am and keep a closer eye for a bit longer to see when this line is appearing.

I have never had evaporation lines with these tests ever so don't think it's that.

Am really confused.:cry:

I don't want to waste money buying loads of expensive tests if its so faint on a 10miu one.

minime - sorry things aren't clearer this morning hun. I'd suggest holding on till tomorrow morning and check within the maximum recommended time.

I have everything (except my legs) crossed for you x

Heres the tests from this morning - sorry again about poor quality as taken on my mobile again lol

https://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/julieprit2/IMG00136.jpg

https://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/julieprit2/IMG00138.jpg

minime - sorry things aren't clearer this morning hun. I'd suggest holding on till tomorrow morning and check within the maximum recommended time.

I have everything (except my legs) crossed for you x

LOL, thanks hun. I said to OH and he said there is a line but faint also. I should have stayed awake but was so tired!

He thinks Im going to start getting myself stressed out if I am again and he said I promised to be chilled.

It's easy to chill when everything is straight forward but it never seems to be that with me!!

How are you today?

Got up at 8.15 and did a test. Nothing appeared in a couple of minutes so went back to bed for a nap.

So checked the instructions in the HPT pack. I thought if results not up in 3 minutes that was it but it said 5 mins in the test and not to take a result after 30 mins.

Thing is, I went back to sleep and didn't check after about 3 mins until 2 hour later.

Now, I have four other HPTs that I took this week and took them out of the bag and they all are as white as white can be (bar yesterdays which had a faint line and I cant find).

I don't know what to think. I may do another in the am and keep a closer eye for a bit longer to see when this line is appearing.

I have never had evaporation lines with these tests ever so don't think it's that.

I don't want to waste money buying loads of expensive tests if its so faint on a 10miu one.

You know a doctor, pharmacist and myself were talking about how long you can leave a hpt and actually you can keep them and read them for up to 12 hours after 12 hours they should be discarded.

I think the companies need to protect/cover themselves by setting a time limit. We got to talking about this because a radio host in Australia wanted to his girlfriend to test on air in the morning but she had to work so she used her Hpt the night before and they didn't look until the radio show the next morning, they mentioned that the pharmacist said that its ok for up to 12 hours...

Go figure.. Plus when we're testing in the ER *sometimes* we don't stand around waiting for the result to appear we can check it 10-15+ minutes later.

I can see the lines on both of those. Are they HPTs? or OPKs?

I'm good thanks - waiting for some more snow to hit later on today! Gonna go catch up with Celeb Big Brother. I promised OH I wouldn't watch it this year, but sneakily caught a couple of episodes and so recorded last nights to watch today whilst he's at work hehe

I know what you mean about trying to chill - I think i'll be a nightmare when I eventually see a BFP!! My life likes to be complex!

OOOooooh moochacha - that's exciting to know. I agree that manufacturers have to cover themselves and give a limited timeframe. :)

I personally think that these things are a guide line.. but having said this since joining bnb my eyes have been opened up to how many ladies actually get evaporation lines...

Yeah I know what you mean. I had no idea about evap lines prior to joining here. I have learnt so much since joining. Sometimes I think the majority of ladies on here now more than my GP! lol

minime2009 i think thats the same OPK's & HPTs i have in the house. took an OPK today which came out with a faint line. i got a really good deal with them on Amazon :)

there is defo a line on both tests :dust: to you x

i done an OPK test at around 10 this morning because they just got delivered and i have a 2nd line but is slightly lighter than the control so, this also goes with my theory i OV'd yesterday... i think :blush:

You know a doctor, pharmacist and myself were talking about how long you can leave a hpt and actually you can keep them and read them for up to 12 hours after 12 hours they should be discarded.

I think the companies need to protect/cover themselves by setting a time limit. We got to talking about this because a radio host in Australia wanted to his girlfriend to test on air in the morning but she had to work so she used her Hpt the night before and they didn't look until the radio show the next morning, they mentioned that the pharmacist said that its ok for up to 12 hours...

Go figure.. Plus when we're testing in the ER *sometimes* we don't stand around waiting for the result to appear we can check it 10-15+ minutes later.

Oh that's interesting and I guess it makes sense!!

Yeah I know what you mean. I had no idea about evap lines prior to joining here. I have learnt so much since joining. Sometimes I think the majority of ladies on here now more than my GP! lol

Lol I totally agree the ladies are so well informed!!! :happydance: I still feel like a newbie when it comes to baby making lol but hopefully we've nailed it this cycle lol.

I can see the lines on both of those. Are they HPTs? or OPKs?

I'm good thanks - waiting for some more snow to hit later on today! Gonna go catch up with Celeb Big Brother. I promised OH I wouldn't watch it this year, but sneakily caught a couple of episodes and so recorded last nights to watch today whilst he's at work hehe

I know what you mean about trying to chill - I think i'll be a nightmare when I eventually see a BFP!! My life likes to be complex!

I;m sitting watching BBBM and just finished watching last nights BB too lol. It's addictive!

The ones this morning are proper HPT's. I first noticed a line on yesterday mornings HPT when I came home from work which prompted me to try an OPK.

Oh photobucket the two blue strips are this mornings HPT and the green one is last nights OPK.
:hugs:

minime2009 i think thats the same OPK's & HPTs i have in the house. took an OPK today which came out with a faint line. i got a really good deal with them on Amazon :)

there is defo a line on both tests :dust: to you x

Yes I got mine from Amazon too!!

I use both the HPT and OPKS regularly and have never ever had evaporation lines on any of mine - what about you?

Wish I could wind the clock back and check again lol

How long do evaporation lines take to show and what are they like? Lat night OPK line (on photobucket with green) came up in about 2 mins?

I use both the HPT and OPKS regularly and have never ever had evaporation lines on any of mine - what about you?

How long do evaporation lines take to show and what are they like? Lat night OPK line (on photobucket with green) came up in about 2 mins?

i've used the HPTs before and never had an evap on them...

an evap line isn't usually of colour and sometimes appears where the test line shouldn't (eg. closer to the control line than supposed) this is what i would interprete as an evap anyways.

my line appeared after hmm, 2/3 minutes? not sure how long evaps take to appear :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG00178-20100109-1200.jpg
    IMG00178-20100109-1200.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 15
I can see two lines :wohoo: you should wait a few days and test with a digi!!

i've used the HPTs before and never had an evap on them...

an evap line isn't usually of colour and sometimes appears where the test line shouldn't (eg. closer to the control line than supposed) this is what i would interprete as an evap anyways.

my line appeared after hmm, 2/3 minutes? not sure how long evaps take to appear :wacko:

OMG hun that is so clear!! Congrats!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->