New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

[/quote]

Its ok hunny. lol

AF arrived on CD 29 making it CD 1 not 29 so i had a 28day cycle. Hope that makes sence. I have always used OPks and normally get my + on CD 13 followed by OV pains and EWCM so i definitly know i OV. But last month never got the EWCM as clomid dried me up but had the OV pains at 9pm and got my +OPK at 2pm that same day. But yeah this is my first month charting.

cc:thumbup:[/quote]

Ah, I make that a 17 day LP :) Cool, so you are probably ov'ing between cd13 - cd16 as the opk will pick up the surge prior to ovulation. I'm sure you will find charting really helpful as your temp rise will give you a more accurate ov day and lp.

I'm still learnin all of this, but it helps to look at other people's cycles and signs etc to get a clearer picture of how 'everything' works - if that makes sense! haha

moochacha - You could have ov-ed on cd17 and then you may have had an implantation dip on cd23 which means you are now 12dpo and therefore it's possibly still to early to test. Having said that, your cm does indicate that you ov-ed sooner. Either way it is still possible that a hpt wouldn't pick up the hormone at this stage x

Yay my temp went up higher again indicating a Triphasic chart!! Even if I don't turn out to be pregnant its kinda cool!

moochacha - You could have ov-ed on cd17 and then you may have had an implantation dip on cd23 which means you are now 12dpo and therefore it's possibly still to early to test. Having said that, your cm does indicate that you ov-ed sooner. Either way it is still possible that a hpt wouldn't pick up the hormone at this stage x

Ok TMI warning:

It could be I just marked my CM to Creamy because I didn't "really" check plus DH and I had a lot of :sex: around that time and my EWCM is never really stretchy so I thought I ovulated and didn't really cheek only wiped and reported. I don't think I produce a lot of CM that's why i wanted to give preseed ago next cycle.

aahhh ...well then it's quite likely! oooohh how exciting! It's looking very promising. FX hun x

Your temps are quite a bit higher than they were at their peak last cycle and some very nice symptoms there Mrs! FX!

RIGHT, wait to you all hear the latest!!

So, did a test this morning as I said early and BFN.

Came home and realised I had left it lying on my bed (nice!) and lifted to throw it in the bin and it had a faint BFP!

So, thought obviously it's past the time and I have no idea when it came up so did OPK. It too has a faint BFP!

Showed to OH who said, I thought you said the line had to be darker or the same, that's nowhere near as dark! Which is correct and scary that he know this - note to self,stop showing all my pee sticks to OH lol.

Anyway, my point is, there is defo a line albeit very faint and it came up within the time.

Last time I was preggers I didn't realise for a while and thought it was positive OPKS but I was 6 weeks gone.

Am scared to believe after previous losses but am shaking and hoping

Tried to take a pic on my phone but its crap and the light keep shining off it so hard to see but will keep trying.
What do you think? Unrealiable?

and breathe.... lol

minime2009 that sounds so promising! Can you do another test tomorrow using an FRER? x

Hey Fish just out of curiosity I changed my CM to EWCM and FF changed my Ovulation date.

I generally didn't get any obvious changes in my CM so focused more on the temps and it seemed to work! So you could quite easily only be cd12 so you should test again soon. Hopefully it'll stay nice and high tomorrow. x

minime2009 that sounds so promising! Can you do another test tomorrow using an FRER? x

Ive only got IC's!! Im trying to get a pic uploaded for you. It ok on my phone but when email to myself its not clear at all! Ahhhhh

Yay I'm all excited again!! In doing that my chart looks great!! My Early Pregnancy Signs meter thing has gone to 80pts and Implantation Signs says Possibly Triphasic on Day 26!!

Thank you!!!!! :wohoo: :dance:

Yay I'm all excited again!! In doing that my chart looks great!! My Early Pregnancy Signs meter thing has gone to 80pts and Implantation Signs says Possibly Triphasic on Day 26!!

Thank you!!!!! :wohoo: :dance:

Woohoo!! :happydance:

I think you need to add it to another site like photobucket or flickr then get the url from that site and add it.

I think you need to add it to another site like photobucket or flickr then get the url from that site and add it.

thanks! am away to try now

Dont forget the pics are crap but hopefully ok enough that you can kind of see

Ok, does this work

https://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/julieprit2/IMG00136.jpg

Wow moochacha & minime, so excited for you both :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->