New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Ooooooooooh, I think I can jsut make it out! I'm gonna keep studying it! :) Have you also posted in the gallery? There are some very trained eyes in there! Fingers crossed x

Ooooooooooh, I think I can jsut make it out! I'm gonna keep studying it! :) Have you also posted in the gallery? There are some very trained eyes in there! Fingers crossed x

Ill try that too. I took the pic on my mob which is rubbish then i emailed it so it is poorquality lol

I've just inverted the colour on paint.net and can definitely see a line! OMG!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

You are so not gonna be able to sleep tonight in preparation for tomorrows test! :)

Yes you should totally put it in the gallery my DH said he could see the second line as well! It's really faint but its there!!

When are you going to test with FRER??

Well Ill do another one in the morning and if i get a stronger line i will buy one and do a test on sunday maybe

how strong are FRER?

First Response Early Results Test, 25 mIU/hCG

Here is a site: https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/compare.html that compares the mIU/hcG of brands.

Yes you should totally put it in the gallery my DH said he could see the second line as well! It's really faint but its there!!

Oh fingers crossed for a strong BFP on HPT in the morning!

Have posted on the galleries!

I have everything crossed that this is the thread's 1st 2010 BFP!! To be closely followed by moochacha and several others with any luck :happydance:

I've just inverted the colour on paint.net and can definitely see a line! OMG!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

You are so not gonna be able to sleep tonight in preparation for tomorrows test! :)

I know!! Not Im thinking, well thats a OPK and the HPT line could have came hours after the time! Eekk hope not getting myself excited for nothing lol

I have everything crossed that this is the thread's 1st 2010 BFP!! To be closely followed by moochacha and several others with any luck :happydance:

OMG me too. Fingers crossed it is and that this pregnacy works out for me too!

AAAAHHH!! What an exciting day :wohoo:!! Minime there is TOTALLY a line there, I'm so hoping that this is your BFP, I'll be on checking tomorrow, can't wait to hear some more good news around here :yipee: !

Moochacha, wow, Fish really fixed up your chart! It looks so much better now and clears up the mystery of the missing BFP :ninja:! Can't wait to see what a test says in the next couple of days. With this new O day and triphasic pattern I really can't see this cycle not working out!

Fif, so sorry the AF got you, but at least you can leave the uncertainty behind and look towards your next chance. Hope you're feeling better :flower:!

moochacha I'm so excited for you!! I FRER should pick it up at 13dpo so I think you should test tomorrow..!!... lol.. sorry am getting very excited.

minime2009 - I can't wait for you to do a hpt! Can you take a picture of the one you did today? x

moochacha I'm so excited for you!! I FRER should pick it up at 13dpo so I think you should test tomorrow..!!... lol.. sorry am getting very excited.

minime2009 - I can't wait for you to do a hpt! Can you take a picture of the one you did today? x

Yes, here it is but its really rubbish as from my phone lol

https://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/julieprit2/IMG00136.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->