New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Good luck Foxy. You wont disappoint us with a BFN, we understand.:hugs:

My temp is up again:happydance: and AF is due tomorrow. Hopefully she is a no show, if so Ill test saturday as well.:thumbup:

wooohooo good luck hun when are you going to test? chart is looking very good indeed.

Foxy - You wouldn't disappoint us with a BFN where here as your support network :hugs:

Unfortunately moochacha, FF moved my O date but its fine. Ill just test next week. I think my chart still looks pretty good. May test mon or tuesday. Time will tell.:hugs:

I managed to test ladies! :bfn: on a digi. How pants. Big old fat Not Pregnant :(

Eh? That's odd. Maybe your hormone levels are still too low. The digis aren't as sensitive as the FRERs

Thanks Fish&Chips. Feeling a bit deflated, but hey ho. Hopefully I won't have to wait too much longer for AF or a BFP!

I do wonder if i may not produce much of the hormone - I'm convinced I had a chemical or similar in Sept, but got a bfn a few hours before bleeding and severe pain :wacko:

I dunno, maybe I'm clutching at straws! :haha:

I've heard so many stories of women not getting a BFP on a test until way in to their pregnancy. It's very possible and you can't have OV-ed any later than you did and you've never been 17dpo before. FX you get an answer soon. x

Thanks :) I did wonder if perhaps ov was actually at 8/9 DPO :wacko: guess I'll have to wait and see. Will probably pic up a different non digi test on the weekend and see what happens. :)

Foxy I did wonder that too. Even if ov was then instead, you BD'd soon before so there's still a chance! But hopefully FF is right and it's just still too early for you. Thinking of you![-o<

I suppose it's possible but you've never ov-ed that late and the EWCM you had before that then doesn't make sense. FX the next test gives you a BFP. x

Thanks hun. I'm starting to have mild twinges on the left side, so maybe something will happen soon.

Thanks Shell. I was thinking that. I'll wait till sun probably and also pick up some other tests :)

Yeah another couple of days, some other HPT's and FMU could make all the difference! :hugs: Foxy x

Hugs to all you ladies in the 2WW!

I got an appointment through for the breast screening clinic today. Next Wed. Have been holding it together but had a major wobble last night:sad1: Anyway at least I'll find out what the lump is v soon.

Thanks Never xx

Not long til you get to see your hubby yay! xx

yes! only have to wait tomorrow and we are sneaking a visit in saturday! :yippe:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->