New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Foxy, cant believe your not going to be around much when were waiting on you bfp. You better have good news when you get back

xx

Sweetmama - so sorry to hear you are still ill. I hope your doctor can help you get rid of the infection asap. :hugs:

Sahrene - lovely chart hun :) Great rise after o (I'm very jealous) :)

Assuming CD28 was actually ov (I really, really hope not :haha:) then AF is due Thursday! Ahh that's such a long time to wait. My 2ww has turned into almost a 3ww! :rofl:

Sweetmama - so sorry to hear you are still ill. I hope your doctor can help you get rid of the infection asap. :hugs:

Sahrene - lovely chart hun :) Great rise after o (I'm very jealous) :)

Assuming CD28 was actually ov (I really, really hope not :haha:) then AF is due Thursday! Ahh that's such a long time to wait. My 2ww has turned into almost a 3ww! :rofl:

Thanks Foxy! I just hope we bd'ed enough. We kinda had an argument the day I O'ed so no nooky :( but we gave it a good try before that..

Sahrene

Thanks Foxy! I just hope we bd'ed enough. We kinda had an argument the day I O'ed so no nooky :( but we gave it a good try before that..
Sahrene

Looks like you had bd covered anyway hun :)

Unlike me - if CD28 was ov :haha: :dohh:

Sahrene, You chart looks great hoping to see bfp form you soon..

I hope so Foxy I'm not getting my hopes up...well trying not to haha

can someone help me with my chart please!! I'm not sure I've ovulated yet :( though I have no CM.
I took my temp this morning and it was 35.93 taking my crosshairs away but I was freezing and didn't get much sleep so I went back to sleep and had a good solid sleep in and got 36.22.
This chart is sooo different to my normal, I didn't even get ovulation cramps... :( I need help I don't know if I should go with the first temp which takes my crosshairs away or sleep in temp??

I wonder if this is another anovulation cycle. :(

Oh foxy get that CD28 outta your head right now!!!

And the doctor is not able to do anything, unless it gets worse, he'll have to take my tubes out of my ears, give my ears a break then put them back in, we think what happened is maybe some bacteria got on them and coated them when he put them in last June, I've had an infection on and off since then!

moochacha - your chart certainly is different!

I would go with the 2nd temp for now. Depending on the next few days temps, you can always change it if needs be :)

:hugs: sweetmama. What a nightmare. Thinking of you :)

Thanks foxy!! I guess we'll just have to keep up bd till my temps are higher. :( zzzzzz lol :p

:haha: moochacha - hoping you see confirmed ov soon hun.

Wakey wakey Nicole, I wanna see this morning's temp :rofl:

:haha: moochacha - hoping you see confirmed ov soon hun.

Wakey wakey Nicole, I wanna see this morning's temp :rofl:

98.81..I dont think I've ever had a temp this high in my lp before..without being pg..

I got up to use the bathroom this a.m. about 45 mins. before I usually temp (should have done it then but didn't think about it). My temp was ridiculously high at wake time (97.58) so I discarded it, but I thought FF showed discarded temps, just not connected to the rest of the chart-is there a setting to show them?

you can use the temp corrector Lisa.

I dont know much about discarded temps.

I did it for you...putting you wake up at 7:30 and you woke up at 6:45 (even though these are prob not right) and it says 97.73

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->