New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Woo-hoo Never! Have a great time! x

Thanks Fish&Chips:wacko:

Yeah another couple of days, some other HPT's and FMU could make all the difference! :hugs: Foxy x

Hugs to all you ladies in the 2WW!

I got an appointment through for the breast screening clinic today. Next Wed. Have been holding it together but had a major wobble last night:sad1: Anyway at least I'll find out what the lump is v soon.

:hugs: good luck sweetheart!!! :hugs:

Good luck pickle my thoughts will be with you!! :hugs:

Foxy - That chart of yours suggest otherwise I agree with Fish&Chips :hugs:

Never - have a blast!!!

As for me I'm not too sure I ovulated this cycle, I haven't felt any signs to suggest ovulation though I did have very tender breasts but I don't know if that was in relation to going up in weights in body pump in chests I really went hard at the gym the day before so called ovulation.

My temps are still sooo low :( ahhh I hate my body.

Hey ladies. Does FF have my O date right? CD26 or cd28? What do you think?
Moochacha, my body is just as stupid!:nope:

Chart similar to mine:https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/...le=2010-05-02&pattern=3&Action=Update+Overlay with that 2dpo dip.

Thanks ladies

Pickle - Good luck lady!

Never - Have some fun with Hubby on Saturday!

Foxy - I still feel you are pregnant!

Thanks everyone:hugs:

Aww Moochacha - hope it was ov and that your temps confirm it a bit more clearly v soon....

mrskcbrown - I'd have said cd28 based on your temps but think FF has put it at cd26 because of the fertile CM you recorded for that day. So I guess I'd stick with what FF says.

Hi! I'm new to charting, this is actually my first month. Won't be complete data I guess b/c I didn't have a BBT thermometer until a few days into my cycle but oh well. I should still be able to tell when I ovulate right?

Hi! I'm new to charting, this is actually my first month. Won't be complete data I guess b/c I didn't have a BBT thermometer until a few days into my cycle but oh well. I should still be able to tell when I ovulate right?

:hi: Welcome to the thread :)

A few missing temps at the beginning of your cycle shouldn't make much difference at all :D

Is your BBT thermo a .2 decimal place one? They are the best and give you a more accurate reading.

If you are not already, I'd recommend using fertilityfriend.com :)

Look forward to watching your chart develop over the next few weeks.

oooh foxy is that the highest temp you've had???? :O

oooh foxy is that the highest temp you've had???? :O

Yes hun it is - however I am just a bit sunburnt!!! :haha: Not sore, just a bit tender and resembling a half cooked lobster. So I think this has probably upped my temp slightly. It would probably have been 98.34 (the highest temp I have in my previous cycles).

I'm pretty much convinced that I'm out this cycle. I probably ovulated on CD28 or around then and so didn't DTD enough :(

Roll on AF so I can start again :haha:

How are you moochacha? :D

I don't think you are out Foxy, don't second guess your self!!! I think your chart is looking very triphasic!

I agree with sweetmama, Foxy your chart looks triphasic.. :)

Thanks ladies.

My mobile phone has died (it's only a couple of months old!) so I won't be around much (until it's fixed) as I do all my charting and BnB from there generally!

I'll try and pop on the pc to keep up with the thread.

Hope you all have a great weekend :D x

Foxy - I'm still really ill, I have this massive infection in my ears that is NOT going away!

hi girls!!! Foxy I so am hoping you are wrong and the girls are right! Sorry I have been dealing wuth some stuff. But we really need some BFP's!!!!

Sahrene

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->