New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

you can use the temp corrector Lisa.

I dont know much about discarded temps.

But the temp corrector will only make it higher, which is way wrong. I for sure haven't ov'ed yet, and I should be in the 96's, not 97's.

The temp doesn't show, which is fine, but I can't figure out how some people have a hanging temp that is not connected-I know those are discarded temps.

It may show when you put in tomorrow's temp Firedancer :)

Nicole - :yipee: :yipee: so hoping you're up the duff :D

my god - foxy you're still going without any show of af or a bfp? it must be driving you mad! its driving me mad haha!

:haha: pichi - strangely enough I'm not bothered by it, which is a bit weird in itself :haha:

I'm resigned to AF showing, just a case of when (most likely Weds). Don't want another freaky cycle like this one though!

I bought a pack of 2 Boots HPTs this morning - just in case I feel an urge to POAS (unlikely!). I was looking at my chart, and even if I didn't ov till CD28, the pattern is still different to the rest of my charts.

How are you? x

im good thanks hun. just sitting out in the conservatory and it is roasting! seen a nice swing seat in mothercare £149 down to £75! so want it but, OH thinks it looks snobby because you can stick your ipod on it and play baby some music :haha:

technically if you usually have a 12/13 lp then you should only have 2 to 3 more days to wait till af if indeed you OV'd on the day we thought was an implantation dip. maybe you are just going to be one of these people that don't have a bfp confirmed by a hpt

I say get the swing :) sounds lovely - especially for summer months :)

Hopefull I am one of those people. I don't know how common that is though? If AF is a no show by Weds, I'll book myself in for a test at the GP.

hey foxy i seem to be in limbo land too im 17dpo and tested twice today once with a 25mlu which i got :bfn: so went to get some 10mlu tests and got :bfn: again...guess im out this cycle just wish af would hurry up now!!!!

Sorry about your BFNs Shell - same boat as me definitely.

Roll on BFPs or AF! :)

Oh Foxy I hope you are one of those people who doesn't get a pos with HPT and only with blood! I hope you've got a bun in that oven!

Nicole Your chart is looking great I hope you are preggers

:haha: moochacha - hoping you see confirmed ov soon hun.

Wakey wakey Nicole, I wanna see this morning's temp :rofl:

98.81..I dont think I've ever had a temp this high in my lp before..without being pg..

:happydance::happydance:could it be? another BFP on the way??? :flower:

hey foxy i seem to be in limbo land too im 17dpo and tested twice today once with a 25mlu which i got :bfn: so went to get some 10mlu tests and got :bfn: again...guess im out this cycle just wish af would hurry up now!!!!

fxed you get a result soon AF or BFP :flower:

I hope it is..I'm gonna test Monday maybe when I'm 11dpo lp is 13 days may wait until af is due..all tho I don't think I'll be able to.. :haha:

I hope it is..I'm gonna test Monday maybe when I'm 11dpo lp is 13 days may wait until af is due..all tho I don't think I'll be able to.. :haha:

Hehe I wouldn't either, like last cycle I started testing at like 8 DPO :p but luckily for me I'm not phased by a BFN.

Your chart looks amazing I think you're going to be seeing two pink lines!!!

Foxy and xshel - Hope its a bfp!!! :hugs:

Morning ladies

Big temp drop for me this morning :( HAd a pretty rubbish night's sleep - dogs kept coming in and out of the room, I lost count at the amount of times I was woken up!

I have adjusted ov day to CD28 as I think that's more realistic.

How are you all today?

Foxy glad you've changed it. I wasn't sure, fingers crossed for you. Good luck Nicole! I'm in Portugal weather is fab. Love to you all x
ve

good luck with holding out...I struggle with that :wacko:

Morning ladies

Big temp drop for me this morning :( HAd a pretty rubbish night's sleep - dogs kept coming in and out of the room, I lost count at the amount of times I was woken up!

I have adjusted ov day to CD28 as I think that's more realistic.

How are you all today?

:( oh no :(

Hehe I wouldn't either, like last cycle I started testing at like 8 DPO :p but luckily for me I'm not phased by a BFN.

Your chart looks amazing I think you're going to be seeing two pink lines!!!

Foxy and xshel - Hope its a bfp!!! :hugs:

I've started at 6dpo before :haha:
I'm not phased by them either..I figure if it's going to happen it will..if not then it's gods way of saying something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->