New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

First up good luck on Wednesday Pickle!!

Foxy I love your chart like that hehehe!!!

WTF is going on with my chart? I just want to cry I think I might stop temping for the rest of the cycle its stressing me out so much. I normally don't get stressed out about charting the whole time I've done it I just take my temp and bam go on with my day lol but I'm scared I haven't ovulated. *CRY CRY CRY CRY* :( :( :(

Thoughts on my chart pretty please?

I think you OVd, especially with your signs! Although I am no expert, but I am getting better:) Good luck

hey hun

Tested this morning and another BFN, so even at (12DPO) I probably should have got a +ve by now! Now just waiting for AF to arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday.

I'll be glad to get this cycle over with!

I am definitely going to make the appointment with my GP that I should have done last month to check blood results and see where to go from there!

How are you?

Did you have a great time with DH over the weekend?

hey hun! i'm good. just ready for this cycle to be over so i can move on to my lucky cycle where i actually have a chance! i've spent my last two cycles and this one getting ready for DH and i am ready now! get to see him the 25-30 and if i stay on track i should ovulate the 30th. hoping! only got to spend a day with him and that just wasn't enough after 3 months without him :( i miss him so so so much!

FX that your af stays away Foxy. I think I got a negative at 12dpo so it's not over yet hun. x

Hope you're feeling better moochacha xx

impatient - I think you may be right about ov - hoping those temps continue to rise.

Never - glad you had a lovely time with DH, but sorry it wasn't long enough. Roll on the end of the month :) I bet you'll make the most of it ;)

moochacha - sorry you've been arguing with DH. I too argued with OH about his family this weekend. Grrr so frustrating. I can totally understand wanting to rent somewhere else. Is it an option for your family to rent somewhere close by to DH's parents? Or do you have to be in the same property?

Fish&Chips - thanks for the encouragment hun. Much needed. Although, I have felt how i feel in the run up to AF today, so I'm not holding out much hope.

This will be another cycle with a completely different chart! :haha: how the hell am I supposed to get excited about possibly getting a BFP if my charts are always different lol bloody body! Think a new body will be on both my Birthday and Xmas lists!

Fish&Chips - I'm on the look out for updated bump pics on the journal!! ;)

Foxy your chart is looking great! I got my crosshairs which puts me at 4dpo now which is more believable then what FF had me at before hand.

It's a hard one moochacha, but I think FF is right at the moment and you just have lower post-ov temps than usual.

Keep your chin up hun :)

Thanks foxy!! Ahhh DH and I have been fighting heaps mostly over living with his family....... I need some space, anyway it's taking its toll on me and for some reason I'm extra emotional this cycle. I think I've spent the whole day crying...

I'm almost ready to rent some thing in the area by myself or I'm going to go insane.

:hugs: sorry that you are fighting

Hope you had a great time with DH Never!

Well I didn't BD in the end. Got all freaked out about this lump being something and what I'd do if I had to have treatment blah blah. So anyway I feel better for making the decision to wait til next month, and now I'll just see what my body's going to do this month!

:hugs: Foxy

:thumbup: :hugs: good decision pickle fxed you get good results on wed and a BFP next month :thumbup:

hey hun

Tested this morning and another BFN, so even at (12DPO) I probably should have got a +ve by now! Now just waiting for AF to arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday.

I'll be glad to get this cycle over with!

I am definitely going to make the appointment with my GP that I should have done last month to check blood results and see where to go from there!

How are you?

Did you have a great time with DH over the weekend?

hey hun! i'm good. just ready for this cycle to be over so i can move on to my lucky cycle where i actually have a chance! i've spent my last two cycles and this one getting ready for DH and i am ready now! get to see him the 25-30 and if i stay on track i should ovulate the 30th. hoping! only got to spend a day with him and that just wasn't enough after 3 months without him :( i miss him so so so much!

:hugs:

Fish&Chips - thanks for the encouragment hun. Much needed. Although, I have felt how i feel in the run up to AF today, so I'm not holding out much hope.

This will be another cycle with a completely different chart! :haha: how the hell am I supposed to get excited about possibly getting a BFP if my charts are always different lol bloody body! Think a new body will be on both my Birthday and Xmas lists!

oh foxy that sux :hugs:

and foxy i would like a new body too one with a nice flat stomach thanx :)

Hooray for crosshairs Sweetmama! x

Hope you're ok Foxy xx

How are things now Moochacha? x

And how are you Dandy? xx

im good pickle faffing online while at work atm :) I got disturbed this mornign and forgot to take my temp so my recorded temp is after 45 mins of snoozing (no deep sleep) :/ but nothing new to report gonna start bd'ing every second night i think on the lead up to Ov..if it happens this month

Sounds like a good plan Dandy. Do hope you ov this month x

I'm ok thanks. Had a nice day having lunch with a friend which did me good instead of spending my day off at home on my own worrying about my appointment Wed! And working a long shift tomorrow so that will keep me busy lol.

Take care. Night xx

night pickle :) taking your mind off it is the best thing for now, sleep well

Hahaha I hear you!!! I'll sign up for a new body as well, firmer, flatter, perky in all the right places and taller since I'm only 5'1 ft :haha:

Hahaha I hear you!!! I'll sign up for a new body as well, firmer, flatter, perky in all the right places and taller since I'm only 5'1 ft :haha:

:thumbup: dont forget good things come in little packages...im only 645cm tall (dunno how many feet that is) although i could go for some long thin legs that look good in anything... hmm

Thanks girls I'm fine, just not use to DH and I fighting soooo much. I think we're going to look at renting somewhere close by so we can still be close to DH mother but have our own space as well. Moving in with Mani's parents was pretty much joy crushing for us though they are really nice people it's just hard to live with them. Small things mounting up like I can't cook everything I want to cook for my own family, Cody can't watch his fav TV show, Mani's mother always likes to clean our area of the house which is our private area, they are always in our area of the house at night so it makes it hard for us to intimate. I get freaked out by any noise we make while BD haha. Yesterday I was pretty much ready to walk out on my husband because I can't handle living here anymore, Mani's mother said something that really hurt me because she's always comparing people she said "Just because you think your father is perfect" meh what rubbish I don't think my father is perfect he's the first to admit he's not perfect but he tries to be a nice man and he's really easy to talk to and that's what counts. Then she said "People is Australia and western people don't know how to be close to their family" she said that directed to me because I was saying how close my dad and I are. AAAAAARRRRRRHHH I loved Mani's parents before we moved in here now I would be happy to never see them again. She thinks because she's Spanish she's closer to her family and because my father was born in England but mostly Italian that us Aussie/ English type people don't know how to love and don't have any idea how to be "Really" close to family. She is living in a cloud because even with her own son (DH) living with her she doesn't know anything about him, she doesn't support him going back to uni, doesn't support him starting his own business. Anyway I didn't say anything to her because I don't want to cause her any heartache but I talk it over with DH and then we start fighting about moving out etc. He hates living here as well its really stressful for him because the way his mother is acting he says he's very ashamed of his whole family. I hate him saying his ashamed of his family I don't want him to be like that.

Meh hopefully life will be better soon, we will move out and go on with our life like normal or I'll prob be divorced by the way we're going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->