New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I've been naughty - look at my ticker :blush: :wacko: I just like seeing 20DPO! :rofl:

Heehee Foxy:haha:

Oh! Have just got a positive OPK and watery CM :wacko: REALLY want to BD and not miss a chance but should I?! What about this *&%£"$%* lump?! Aargh! :dohh:

mmm pickle good luck for wed...i suppose if the lump is nothing then bding now is no prob...but if it is then you really dont want to have to decide... thats a toughie pickle

Heehee Foxy:haha:

Oh! Have just got a positive OPK and watery CM :wacko: REALLY want to BD and not miss a chance but should I?! What about this *&%£"$%* lump?! Aargh! :dohh:

I think if it was me, I wouldn't be able to not bd :haha:

I say go for it :hugs:

Ohhhh I know, thanks Dandy. I keep thinking we waited years to start TTC so my diabetes was stable enough and I had a supportive consultant, as I didn't want to fall pregnant and put the baby at risk. Now it just feels like another obstacle and I want to be sensible and put a possible pregnancy first, but I also think it's prob nothing and I don't want to waste any more time! I'm 34 (I know I look about 12 lol) and I WANT A BABY!

Thanks Foxy. I've now had a little drink so I may cave:haha:

Oh I don't know I'm either thinking about things too much or being selfish and I can't decide which :nope:

nah if you wanna do it do it...Im sure whatever happens will work out for you so just do it and see what happens :)

First up good luck on Wednesday Pickle!!

Foxy I love your chart like that hehehe!!!

WTF is going on with my chart? I just want to cry I think I might stop temping for the rest of the cycle its stressing me out so much. I normally don't get stressed out about charting the whole time I've done it I just take my temp and bam go on with my day lol but I'm scared I haven't ovulated. *CRY CRY CRY CRY* :( :( :(

Thoughts on my chart pretty please?

Wish I was getting monitored this cycle but because last cycle was so awesome the doctor told me I'm good to go along by myself and wait for my FS appointment. :(

It's a hard one moochacha, but I think FF is right at the moment and you just have lower post-ov temps than usual.

Keep your chin up hun :)

hey hun

Tested this morning and another BFN, so even at (12DPO) I probably should have got a +ve by now! Now just waiting for AF to arrive either tomorrow or Wednesday.

I'll be glad to get this cycle over with!

I am definitely going to make the appointment with my GP that I should have done last month to check blood results and see where to go from there!

How are you?

Did you have a great time with DH over the weekend?

Hey ladies. Does FF have my O date right? CD26 or cd28? What do you think?
Moochacha, my body is just as stupid!:nope:

Chart similar to mine:https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/...le=2010-05-02&pattern=3&Action=Update+Overlay with that 2dpo dip.

Thanks ladies

Your chart is looking great now :D

It's a hard one moochacha, but I think FF is right at the moment and you just have lower post-ov temps than usual.

Keep your chin up hun :)

Thanks foxy!! Ahhh DH and I have been fighting heaps mostly over living with his family....... I need some space, anyway it's taking its toll on me and for some reason I'm extra emotional this cycle. I think I've spent the whole day crying...

I'm almost ready to rent some thing in the area by myself or I'm going to go insane.

So sorry you're having such a hard time Moochacha. Thinking of you :hugs:

Hope you had a great time with DH Never!

Well I didn't BD in the end. Got all freaked out about this lump being something and what I'd do if I had to have treatment blah blah. So anyway I feel better for making the decision to wait til next month, and now I'll just see what my body's going to do this month!

:hugs: Foxy

Hi girls!! Nicole ur chart looks great fingers crossed.
Foxy you may be right but people still get false negatives at 12 dpo.

My chart is kinda boring right now. No real dips or spikes just kinda there..LOL.

oh Foxy the suspense is killing me!! Even if your not prego, you sure do have great looking charts!!! I think I may have OV!!! The next few days temps will tell...i hate waiting!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->