New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Foxy glad you've changed it. I wasn't sure, fingers crossed for you. Good luck Nicole! I'm in Portugal weather is fab. Love to you all x
ve

Enjoy sweetie!! ♥

Morning ladies

Big temp drop for me this morning :( HAd a pretty rubbish night's sleep - dogs kept coming in and out of the room, I lost count at the amount of times I was woken up!

I have adjusted ov day to CD28 as I think that's more realistic.

How are you all today?

I cant see the adjustment honey but your chart still looks good to me..♥

Can someone answer me a quick question and direct me to where I can find information. My cousin has a 38 day Cycle(weird cuz that's what mine average) and she's wondering if it is possible to ovulate on CD9. I told her no but I want to be sure. I've never ov'd before cycle day 16 ever

Can someone answer me a quick question and direct me to where I can find information. My cousin has a 38 day Cycle(weird cuz that's what mine average) and she's wondering if it is possible to ovulate on CD9. I told her no but I want to be sure. I've never ov'd before cycle day 16 ever

Yep she could just because she has a average 38 day cycle doesn't mean she cant ovulate earlier one month! your ovulation date can change it's your lp that usually stays the same! I Od cd 27 last cycle and cd 19 this cycle..

Morning ladies

Big temp drop for me this morning :( HAd a pretty rubbish night's sleep - dogs kept coming in and out of the room, I lost count at the amount of times I was woken up!

How are you all today?

Now I see the change and your chart still looks goo to me honey. :hugs:

FF was playing up earlier for some reason. I have put all my original temps in - bar 2.

My major problem (as it appears to be every month :haha:) is having to get up early on the day I believe I ov. On CD19 I had to wake up @ 6:10 to give OH a lift to work. Temp was 97.45 @ 6:10. (My temps go up in the following stages: 97.45, 97.58, 97.60, 97.73, 97.86 etc) so, I was trying to pick a realistic adjustment figure. I opted to 97.73 as 6:10 is a good 50 mins before I usually temp and going by my follwoing day's temps of 97.60 @ 6:40 (x2), I figured either 97.60 or 97.73 was pretty accurate.

Any thoughts?

I re-temped this morning after falling straight back to sleep for almost 2 hours and my temp was 98.34. I had a really pants night sleep - waking regularly through the night and had the fan on full blast on me and the covers partially off, so perhaps that made my original temp lower! :wacko:

Ok, I'm clutching at straws :haha: just don't want to see AF in 2 days time!

If you ovulate on CD9 of a 38 day cycle, that is an unusually long LP and well outside the 'normal' range.

As Nicole says, you can ovulate at any point in the cycle, your LP will only vary by 1 or 2 days :)

I'd guess that if she ovulates on CD9, then her cycle would be a lot shorter than the average 38 :)

Morning ladies

How are you all today?

I'm feeling reassured that you've also had a drop today :haha: hoping it's nothing for either of us.

I can't believe we are almost the same DPO when our cycles are usually so different to each other :)

If you ovulate on CD9 of a 38 day cycle, that is an unusually long LP and well outside the 'normal' range.

As Nicole says, you can ovulate at any point in the cycle, your LP will only vary by 1 or 2 days :)

I'd guess that if she ovulates on CD9, then her cycle would be a lot shorter than the average 38 :)

That's the thing, her LPs have always been the same, same with her Cycle's. I'm the one that's not "normal" My CD's are all over the place, I just average a 38 day cycle. But according to her digi OPK she ov'd on cycle day 9, so like 2 days ago, which would give her a HELL of a long lp.

Hmm that's crazy! Has she spoken with a Dr about it? I think an LP over 18-20 days is considered abnormal.

No she's never ov'd on CD9 before I don't think. She's seeing a FS right now because her and her husband are trying for a baby and she has to take trigger shots because they are doing IUI so she has to monitor her ovulation

Hi all,

Haven't posted for a while but have been quietly stalking you all! Hope everyone's ok. There are some great charts around! So hoping the BFP's are just around the corner for you ladies!

I'm having a bit of a dilemma - we decided not to try this month until after I've been to the breast clinic about this lump. Just in case it is something and I need treatment. I was sure I wouldn't ovulate until after then anyway - my appointment is Wednesday and I thought my very early ov day last month was probably just a one off. But my chart is now looking quite similar to last month and my temps have risen every day for 4 days! I haven't had a positive OPK yet so maybe not....Just really don't want to miss a month of trying but think it would be a good idea to get the all clear about the lump first. Aargh! Please don't let me ovulate before Wed! What do you think looking at my chart? xx

I'm afraid it is looking suspiciously like ov to me hun :dohh:

Good luck for Wednesday :D

I'm afraid it is looking suspiciously like ov to me hun :dohh:

Good luck for Wednesday :D

:dohh::dohh::dohh: Yep we'll see :haha: Thanks Foxy. Hope you're ok after your weird hopeful/doubtful month. And there's still a chance if those little spermies stayed around for a while! As for me I suppose this will give me a chance to observe my cycle and signs for another month, as last month was my first decent cycle.

Ooh it's thundering and raining hard here. Summer eh?!

Goodluck at your apointment pickle!! Look on the bright side...at least you are OVing:)

:hi: impatient - I can't really complain about my 'long' cycle having just looked at yours :wacko: :flower:

Goodluck at your apointment pickle!! Look on the bright side...at least you are OVing:)

Thank you xx

I know what it's like to not be ovulating - really hoping things work out for you. Yeah I'm really thankful to be ovulating now. Hugs to you :hugs:

Morning ladies

How are you all today?

I'm feeling reassured that you've also had a drop today :haha: hoping it's nothing for either of us.

I can't believe we are almost the same DPO when our cycles are usually so different to each other :)

:haha: I was thinking the same thing about being so close this cycle..Hopefully we both get it..I wanna test so bad but am trying not to lol

You're doing really well being patient Nicole! Don't know how you do it lol! SO hope it's a BFP this month xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->