New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

:wohoo: Yaaaaaay Minime :wohoo:

There is absolutely no doubt that that is a :BFP: Can't wait to see that line get darker over the next couple of days! Congrats!

Ok Moochacha, you're next! Your temps still look soooo good :thumbup:!

Hey Foxy, quite a dip today....Hopefully that means O tomorrow and then you can join us in the 2ww!

:hugs: Marrissa, sorry to hear that you are out this cycle. But on the bright side, you have a full cycle charted and you know for sure that things are working right. Looking forward to seeing you back in the next couple of weeks!

my midwife said come back in 3-4 months if you dont have your period! (after I went to be checked to make sure I was okay) I had a period on the 18th of Nov. THat was the last one:(

Shannon sorry to hear things haven't got better. Does the midwife think the pregnancy is definitely out of the question at this point? Have you seen a GP who might be able to diagnose something else? If I were you, I'd go in to see a Dr, there may be some other tests they can do. :hugs: Hope that all works out for you, and keep us posted!

Shannon sorry to hear things haven't got better. Does the midwife think the pregnancy is definitely out of the question at this point? Have you seen a GP who might be able to diagnose something else? If I were you, I'd go in to see a Dr, there may be some other tests they can do. :hugs: Hope that all works out for you, and keep us posted!
I havent seen her since.

I saw my GP on tuesday he did some testing and said I am healthy except my iron is high which is probably the prenatal vitamins... He said usually tests are correct.. I dont know.:cry:

my midwife said come back in 3-4 months if you dont have your period! (after I went to be checked to make sure I was okay) I had a period on the 18th of Nov. THat was the last one:(

I would definately go to the Dr. I am so sorry I had read about you taking plan b, it just didnt click just then. :hugs:

Also have you been bding throughout? As if you have had delayed O you might be in early days of pregnancy? Which would explain the bfn at the dr?

:wacko:
mystic - your chart is looking lovely :)

Thanks Foxy! I'm not sure about this cycle though. It started out really good, but then with the whole holiday season things got out of whack :wacko:. I wasn't sleeping regular hours and I was temping at normal time and after 3 hours sleep and temps were totally different both times on a LOT of days! I have no idea about my O day, this is my first cycle using OPKs and the resulsts and my CP seem to line up for the day that FF says, but this is rather early for me if you look at my last 2 cycles. Also, I've had really scant CM this cycle (good thing I got the preseed when I did) so I don't have too much confidence in my EWCM days especially since we were BDing so much and using preseed I had a lot of trouble sorting it all out. I think that CD 21 is likely (I can make FF concur if I change just one of the contested temps to the other possibility), which sucks coz DH and I were away from each other early week due to business which made continuing the BD schedule impossible. Oh well, stay tuned, I'm only 7 DPO (or perhaps only 4 DPO) patience, patience, patience (really not my favourite virtue).

P.S. I love BB too, but I watch the American version....I am currently catching up on old seasons on youtube, drives DH mad! We don't get our season til summer, :shrug: what's a girl to do in the off season :haha:?

shaerichelle[/QUOTE said:
I havent seen her since.

I saw my GP on tuesday he did some testing and said I am healthy except my iron is high which is probably the prenatal vitamins... He said usually tests are correct.. I dont know.:cry:

Sorry to hear that...I just don't know unfortunately, it really could just be stress though. I really really hope that this uncertainty doesn't last much longer.

We bd pretty much everyday:blush:

lol which is why I dont understand why I am not preggo unless I am not O'ing.

I guess I will just start taking HPT every friday lol:thumbup:

I havent seen her since.

Sorry to hear that...I just don't know unfortunately, it really could just be stress though. I really really hope that this uncertainty doesn't last much longer.

thank you.

Do you usually get dips in temps before you O? Cause I dipped on the 30th.:wacko:

With my luck I am preggo.. and dont know for sure. Barely had any symptoms with my son except gagging and right before my BFP I barfed. My bbs were sore too. So.. I purchased some OPK to use everyday to see and a Basal thermometer.

We bd pretty much everyday:blush:

lol which is why I dont understand why I am not preggo unless I am not O'ing.

I guess I will just start taking HPT every friday lol:thumbup:

Sounds like a plan. I really hope you get some answers soon xx

Me too. Nothing like feeling crazy. Think my dh is sick of me saying I think I am preggo lol

Off for a while to go get my morning tea and shop.

:wohoo: Yaaaaaay Minime :wohoo:

There is absolutely no doubt that that is a :BFP: Can't wait to see that line get darker over the next couple of days! Congrats!

Ok Moochacha, you're next! Your temps still look soooo good :thumbup:!

Hey Foxy, quite a dip today....Hopefully that means O tomorrow and then you can join us in the 2ww!

:hugs: Marrissa, sorry to hear that you are out this cycle. But on the bright side, you have a full cycle charted and you know for sure that things are working right. Looking forward to seeing you back in the next couple of weeks!

:happydance:

Me too. Nothing like feeling crazy. Think my dh is sick of me saying I think I am preggo lol

Off for a while to go get my morning tea and shop.

I reckon you should leave it for a few days and test again. Im not convinced youre not preggers either hun and like the girls say, you could just be really early.

With my first pregnancy, which unfortunately didnt last, I got 2 negatives from my docs :hugs:

thank you.

Do you usually get dips in temps before you O? Cause I dipped on the 30th.:wacko:

With my luck I am preggo.. and dont know for sure. Barely had any symptoms with my son except gagging and right before my BFP I barfed. My bbs were sore too. So.. I purchased some OPK to use everyday to see and a Basal thermometer.

Not everyone sees a dip, but a TON of people do. The main thing is that you want to see temps HIGHER post-o than pre-o. Yours look pretty close to the same pre and post, but you don't have a lot of data before your dip so it's hard to say. I don't think that you o'd on the 30th judging by just the present data, although it is possible since we can't see what happenned before.

OPKs are a good idea, but you should also check your CM and CP, I'm not sure if you're doing this. CM is great to check, because it can give you like 5 days advance notice of O, but an OPK gives you only about 1 day. Try experimenting with these things, it takes some time (I'm still trying to figure out mine after 3 cycles) but the more you know about your body the easier it is to tell what it's doing. Have a great day Shannon!!

wow ok, that as weird! i went to the loo ( as you do!) and when i wiped i had this blob of CM that was pretty much clear but looked and wiggled about like jelly! (tmi) what the hell?
anyone else had this?

just a quick one from me. Minimi hug congrtes on your BFP that is definitly BFP :happydance:

:hug: to those who AF has shown

and bucket loads of dust to those due to test.

Hope everyone is well.

xxx

Mimime- Yay Congrats on your:bfp: sweetie!!!

Marissa - so sorry to hear that the :witch: got you. Lots of :dust: for you next cycle :hugs:

Moochacha- I'm sure you'll be next on the :bfp:

Posting from work so I have to wait till I get home to look over everybody esles chart and comment.

As for me my temp went down yet again, so not looking good. I'll keep you posted

mystic - I agree that CD21 is possibly more likely. It'll be interesting to see what your temps do over the next few days.

Sorry for the short post ladies, only popped on quickly to have a brief catch up - this thread moves so fast! :)

wow ok, that as weird! i went to the loo ( as you do!) and when i wiped i had this blob of CM that was pretty much clear but looked and wiggled about like jelly! (tmi) what the hell?
anyone else had this?

Huni that is what we call EWCM - egg white cervical mucus! It means you're probably going to ov in the next few days (1-4) so get busy lady!! :D

Girls, I am SO losing track of this thread, it's got so huge!

I am 5 dpo, no symptoms. I will keep popping on from time to time, in the meantime if anyone wants an opinion on their chart - feel free to PM me!

:dust: to all!

xxx

mystic - I agree that CD21 is possibly more likely. It'll be interesting to see what your temps do over the next few days.

Sorry for the short post ladies, only popped on quickly to have a brief catch up - this thread moves so fast! :)

Thanks for checking up on me and giving me a second opinion, Foxy. But, now I don't know what to think! I had some spotting today! In my first cycle, I spotted at 7DPO with :witch: the next day. So now I'm wondering if FF is right about CD 19, otherwise that would be a 5 day LP and that would seriously make me tear my hair out ](*,)! I don't want AF yet, what the hell is up with stupid LP?! I hate my chart this month!!

BTW, what are you doing on here? By my calculations, you should be cuddled up with OH playing hide-and-seek with an egg right around now! :spermy: Get to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->