New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Lol yeah stick around - we're trying to catch whiffs of the pregnant ladies' hormones! :haha:

When one of my colleagues recently told us she was pregnant, we joked that I should stand next to her at every opportunity to catch some hormones and make me start ovulating again! Within a week I had ovulated, and had a great cycle, and another this month by the looks of it hahahahahaha! Maybe if I lick her arm I might get pregnant :rofl::rofl:

just wanted to stop in and say CONGRATS to sahrene and mrskcbrown, this is AWESOME! :happydance: moo i hope you get a clear BFP soon and it sticks. :hugs:

Lol yeah stick around - we're trying to catch whiffs of the pregnant ladies' hormones! :haha:

When one of my colleagues recently told us she was pregnant, we joked that I should stand next to her at every opportunity to catch some hormones and make me start ovulating again! Within a week I had ovulated, and had a great cycle, and another this month by the looks of it hahahahahaha! Maybe if I lick her arm I might get pregnant :rofl::rofl:

I have a friend at church who got pregnant really fast and easy when they started TTC and I asked her to rub some of her baby cooties off on me. :haha:

Ok, so my temps were pretty erratic but I have two dips in a row that got to the same temp, that's a sign that I should be close to OV'ing right?

Ok, so my temps were pretty erratic but I have two dips in a row that got to the same temp, that's a sign that I should be close to OV'ing right?

Looks like your temps are settlling down after AF.

It's hard to say when you will ov as you don't have a definite cycle length. You're chart looks great for pre-ov, so keep up the bd and I'm sure you'll see a pattern start to emerge and hopefully you'll be oving in the next week :D

Huge congrats sahrene :)

What a lucky month June seems to be. Maybe I can tag along at the end of the month! :haha:

Looks like your temps are settlling down after AF.

It's hard to say when you will ov as you don't have a definite cycle length. You're chart looks great for pre-ov, so keep up the bd and I'm sure you'll see a pattern start to emerge and hopefully you'll be oving in the next week :D

Huge congrats sahrene :)

What a lucky month June seems to be. Maybe I can tag along at the end of the month! :haha:

So it's normal for temps to be nutso after AF?

Maybe I'd better go stalk more of the charts in the gallery at FF. LOL I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to temp this morning b/c I didn't think I'd get 3 hours sleep in, because I didn't get to bed until 3am due to Corn Muffin being awake with teething, and then DH's alarm went off from 0500 to about 0530 for him to leave, but I managed to get enough sleep in before Muffin woke up. As soon as she stops hollering in her crib and goes to sleep for her nap I'm doing the same. Napping that is. I only hollered for a minute when she bit my finger.

I'm not sure if you girls want me to bore you with my GP visit details, but here goes........ those who don't want to be bored into a coma look away now :haha:

Basically, the Dr said that he believes the problem lies with me. OH is going for a SA :)haha:). Dr is making a referral to the fertility clinic for tube tests (the one with the dye and x-rays). He wanted me to have a vaginal exam with the nurse but I decided to wait until AF leaves so have rebooked that for next thursday.

The Dr said it doesn't bother the nurse or dr's, but I just couldn't bare the thought of that poor nurse having to look up 'there' whilst AF is in town and the fact that I've neglected to use the Veet I bought the other day was playing on my mind :rofl: Dr checked my abdomen, but wants the vaginal exam in case of cysts.

Dr mentioned that with the NHS in the way it is, funding for treatment could be an issue and there are age restrictions etc down here for IVF. I mentioned that there are also weight restrictions and he didn't seemed phased and said 'well i'm sure you are working on that anyway and it's easier said than done to lose weight'. I was shocked that he hadn't bought up my weight nor banged on about how I need to lose it! He didn't go into any detail about IVF - in fact, I'm suprised he mentioned it, but I think he just wants to prepare me in the long run.

He asked if my cycles are regular - told him I've been charting for ages and said my LP was fine etc etc and he said 'you have really gotten into this haven't you' :rofl: OH thinks that's the understatement of the year!

I mentioned that my cycles had always been regular except for Sept. when I was 4 / 5 days late and I had excruciating pain (to the point where I could barely move and was doubled up) and he believes that I suffered an early miscarriage (OH and I had always thought this was a possibility). I had taken a test a few hours before I started passing clots that day and it was BFN, but he said that didn't matter and that it was most likely I was pregnant!

Although I feel that there is still a long road ahead, I am so relieved that finally someone is taking us seriously and getting us the necessary tests.

I'm sorry this is such a long post, was ages in the appointment. When we came out everyone else in the waiting room was huffing and puffing! :haha:

I got my :bfp: this morning!!! OMG!! I just am in shock! It seems so unreal.

I just want to say thank you to everyone here for all your support.

Sahrene

:yipee::yipee::yipee:OMG, I am so super excited for you! I know it feels so great and so unreal. Congrats!:happydance:

Another question... how do I set my charts to include the tag that I'm TTC with hypothyroidism?

I'm not sure if you girls want me to bore you with my GP visit details, but here goes........ those who don't want to be bored into a coma look away now :haha:

Basically, the Dr said that he believes the problem lies with me. OH is going for a SA :)haha:). Dr is making a referral to the fertility clinic for tube tests (the one with the dye and x-rays). He wanted me to have a vaginal exam with the nurse but I decided to wait until AF leaves so have rebooked that for next thursday.

The Dr said it doesn't bother the nurse or dr's, but I just couldn't bare the thought of that poor nurse having to look up 'there' whilst AF is in town and the fact that I've neglected to use the Veet I bought the other day was playing on my mind :rofl: Dr checked my abdomen, but wants the vaginal exam in case of cysts.

Dr mentioned that with the NHS in the way it is, funding for treatment could be an issue and there are age restrictions etc down here for IVF. I mentioned that there are also weight restrictions and he didn't seemed phased and said 'well i'm sure you are working on that anyway and it's easier said than done to lose weight'. I was shocked that he hadn't bought up my weight nor banged on about how I need to lose it! He didn't go into any detail about IVF - in fact, I'm suprised he mentioned it, but I think he just wants to prepare me in the long run.

He asked if my cycles are regular - told him I've been charting for ages and said my LP was fine etc etc and he said 'you have really gotten into this haven't you' :rofl: OH thinks that's the understatement of the year!

I mentioned that my cycles had always been regular except for Sept. when I was 4 / 5 days late and I had excruciating pain (to the point where I could barely move and was doubled up) and he believes that I suffered an early miscarriage (OH and I had always thought this was a possibility). I had taken a test a few hours before I started passing clots that day and it was BFN, but he said that didn't matter and that it was most likely I was pregnant!

Although I feel that there is still a long road ahead, I am so relieved that finally someone is taking us seriously and getting us the necessary tests.

I'm sorry this is such a long post, was ages in the appointment. When we came out everyone else in the waiting room was huffing and puffing! :haha:

I'm so glad he took you seriously and sounds like he really wants to help you, yay for docs who are decent!!!

Another question... how do I set my charts to include the tag that I'm TTC with hypothyroidism?

If you want this shown on your chart page, you can write it the box on your home page set up.

If you are adding your completed charts to the chart gallery, then it gives you options to select various things to tag your chart i.e. low temps, dip etc etc.

Not sure that you can label your chart on your homepage, but I will go and investigate on mine.

Sharene - Many congrats to you lady!!!

Foxy - I'm so glad you got good news at your appointment with GP and that he is taking you seriously! Maybe this will help you concieve!

If you want this shown on your chart page, you can write it the box on your home page set up.

If you are adding your completed charts to the chart gallery, then it gives you options to select various things to tag your chart i.e. low temps, dip etc etc.

Not sure that you can label your chart on your homepage, but I will go and investigate on mine.

Ok, thanks :)

foxy- glad to read the doc appointment went well and ur now on the way to getting some answers towards getting ur :bfp: . your a very special lady on this thread and u so deserve your little miracle im sure everyone would agree. xx

congrats to mrsbrown and sharene ...happy and healthy 9 months to u both

Hey Foxy, glad your appointment went well, your doctor sounds better than your last one. Hopefully you will get referred fast hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->