New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I got my :bfp: this morning!!! OMG!! I just am in shock! It seems so unreal.

I just want to say thank you to everyone here for all your support.

Sahrene

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:congrats thats awesome yay for BFP month :)

Ok, so my temps were pretty erratic but I have two dips in a row that got to the same temp, that's a sign that I should be close to OV'ing right?

Looks like your temps are settlling down after AF.

It's hard to say when you will ov as you don't have a definite cycle length. You're chart looks great for pre-ov, so keep up the bd and I'm sure you'll see a pattern start to emerge and hopefully you'll be oving in the next week :D

Huge congrats sahrene :)

What a lucky month June seems to be. Maybe I can tag along at the end of the month! :haha:

So it's normal for temps to be nutso after AF?

Maybe I'd better go stalk more of the charts in the gallery at FF. LOL I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to temp this morning b/c I didn't think I'd get 3 hours sleep in, because I didn't get to bed until 3am due to Corn Muffin being awake with teething, and then DH's alarm went off from 0500 to about 0530 for him to leave, but I managed to get enough sleep in before Muffin woke up. As soon as she stops hollering in her crib and goes to sleep for her nap I'm doing the same. Napping that is. I only hollered for a minute when she bit my finger.

my temps are crazy too :(

Thanks girls!!

Foxy! Yah!! I am so glad you found a doctor who hears you!!! I know your little sticky bean is coming very soon!!

Sahrene

foxy im glad you are gonna get some answers, and that dr sounded really nice :)

Hey foxy I'm soooooo glad that your Doctors appointment went well!!! Sorry for your loss in Sept as well :cry: also I'm glad he was understanding about weight, I don't understand why the Doctors in the UK are so hard on women I've noticed it happening to a few of other ladies as well. Can't wait to follow your journey hun :hugs: :happydance:

Oh that's great news Foxy - sounds like he actually listened and so glad he didn't make weight a big issue. I know you were dreading that. Hope you get some help now. You're on your way! xxx

I'm so effin mad at purolator right now, because of their screw up I have to waste my gas and go there tomorrow to pick my computer up!

FOXY...congrats on finding a good doctor that you like!! That is a wonderful thing when you're TTC!
I'm very happy today...it was the last day of school so I'm on vacation for the whole summer!!!!!:):):) I can be on here all day now! You girls are going to get sick of me! Lol I'm going top Mass. For the weekend, but after that BnB will be my job! LMAO!!

Sharene congrats sweetie I'm so happy for you!!!

Foxy I already told you but will say again I'm so glad things are starting to be done for you sweetie!! ♥

Yipee impatient! xx

Aww Nicole I'm sorry AF arrived .....:hugs:

Pickle - I've been waiting all day to get my computer I live on a road called Watters drive, well they had my address as Watters Drive Avenue, which we don't have in Fredericton, so instead of double checking what the address was from the friggen postal code they decided to return it to the warehouse, because they are stupid

FOXY...congrats on finding a good doctor that you like!! That is a wonderful thing when you're TTC!
I'm very happy today...it was the last day of school so I'm on vacation for the whole summer!!!!!:):):) I can be on here all day now! You girls are going to get sick of me! Lol I'm going top Mass. For the weekend, but after that BnB will be my job! LMAO!!

Yipee impatient! xx

Aww Nicole I'm sorry AF arrived .....:hugs:

Thanks..I'm cool with it tho. I hope hope my body does the right thing again and I ovulate early (for me the last last few months anyway)

Congrats to the newly pregnant ladies!
Foxy that's fab your new doctor is so positive. I think more women have early miscarriages than realise, but it shows you can get pregnant and will again (I know how annoying that comment is but it's better to be able to get preg than not).
Nicole hope your body behaves itself again this month.
Pickle I know it's old news but so pleased that the lump went away.

AFM really emotional the past few days and tired but the main thing on my mind is the recurrent miscarriage clinic today.

Hope your body plays nice Nicole, and you ovulate early xx

Fifi - really hope you get on ok today. Will be thinking of you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back