New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Congrats to the newly pregnant ladies!
Foxy that's fab your new doctor is so positive. I think more women have early miscarriages than realise, but it shows you can get pregnant and will again (I know how annoying that comment is but it's better to be able to get preg than not).
Nicole hope your body behaves itself again this month.
Pickle I know it's old news but so pleased that the lump went away.

AFM really emotional the past few days and tired but the main thing on my mind is the recurrent miscarriage clinic today.

Thinking of you today :hugs: good luck

Thanks ladies :)

fifi - best of luck today. I hope you get some answers or atleast some idea of what is going on and what can be done to get you that sticky bean.

That comment is exactly what I was thinking :)

:hugs: Nicole - cycle buddies this cycle as we are only 1 day apart ;) ov CD19 for us both please mother nature!!

Quick question for...does anyone else have really sore boobs AFTER OV??? Mine are really sore, always seem to be after OV. This is only my second cycle of charting so I can't be positive of OV in the past but it seems like they always are at this time of my cycle!!

Quick question for...does anyone else have really sore boobs AFTER OV??? Mine are really sore, always seem to be after OV. This is only my second cycle of charting so I can't be positive of OV in the past but it seems like they always are at this time of my cycle!!

Yes impatient. From the day after ov until AF comes mine are super sore x

My boobs are never sore - I think that's probably cos I was at the back of the queue when they were giving out bodies and I got a dud :haha:

Oh Foxy hehe. The boob thing is horrible though and I'll never be able to use that as a possible 'am I pregnant sign'! They're so sore today that it hurts even wearing my bra or walking down the stairs, let alone hugging my husband owwwwwwwwwwwww:roll:

Lol impatient see my post a bit further up the page xx

lol impatient's pc must double post everything :haha:

ah pickle - that's one symptom for me to avoid then. ;)

Cornbread - in answer to your question about tagging your charts, it can be done via your home page. If you look at all the options to display things on your chart, you will see chart labels. Click on that link and you can add your labels.

Can someone help me out? I took provera yesterday and now I think I ovd. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/shaerichelle

I am so worried.

I think it's difficult to say whether you have ov'd yet shannon. I can't find any information on the effects of taking provera around ovulation. I would not take it again and see what your body does.

What does the information leaflet say?

It says do not take when pregnant.

I am pretty sure, I was pregnant this cycle and ovd CD 14, but 3 days after I had a non faint line on a test my hcg was a 2.. but I never had a bleed after. I just dont know. I am confused.

Thanks Foxy, I just read it can make your temps rise, so I am ignoring it.

mine are sore the day of OV only. that's how i always know i have O'ed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->