New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Foxy- Less than a week to wait for your fertility appt that's fab!!!

Back from appt, all my previous bloods were close enough to normal so unlikely to cause m/c, she's taken more clotting ones, coeliac and glucose blood tests. Sooo hoping one of them comes back dodgy if that makes sense. As soon as I get a +hpt I am to go to the early pregnancy unit to have hcg bloods done and I will have an early scan, if everything's ok I'll be referred back to RMC clinic to discuss heparin. I was given baby aspirin away with me to take when I get +hpt. Got preg symptoms again so hopefully we'll get a +ve test and this time they'll be able to stop me m/c'ing.

Hey fifi - glad everything went well. Next week is an appointment with the nurse for an internal exam. Got to wait to hear about the Fertility Clinic referral. I need to rephrase my siggy.

I hope you get that +ve result hun and it's a sticky :)

Ah, I see. Well at least it is all moving in the right direction. Be prepared for swabs, whenever I have an internal they seem to enjoy taking the opportunity to scrape off a few more cells!

Thats good news fifi:)I have been tested for coeliac. I cant eat gluten foods, but I dont have coeliac, my belly days not allow me lol. At least you can go in right after the pos hpt and get help!

Everytime I read something from a brit I always have to check what it is lol, you guys spell some things WAY different then us, for instance celiacs lol

morning all im going away for the weekend :) so hope everyone has a good one will have to catch up with you all next week

Have a lovely time dandy - it seems so weird that it's morning where you are and 21:50 here :)

Have a lovely weekend Dandy! I won't be around much til tomorrow evening so catch up with you all then. Hope everyone's doing ok. Hugs! x

Everytime I read something from a brit I always have to check what it is lol, you guys spell some things WAY different then us, for instance celiacs lol

Lol I think we just spelled it wrong! xx

lol impatient's pc must double post everything :haha:

Lol I don't know what happened!!! Foxy I don't think your body is a dud cause your charts are awesome...just hasn't been the right time yet, but its gonna happen for you!!!

Isn't it crazy how much better you get to know your body after TTC for a while??!!! My boobs have always gotten sore throughout my life but I never cared to pin point the time of my cycle! I guess mine are sore after OV...who knew LMAO!

Isn't it crazy how much better you get to know your body after TTC for a while??!!! My boobs have always gotten sore throughout my life but I never cared to pin point the time of my cycle! I guess mine are sore after OV...who knew LMAO!

Definitely! Mine have always been sore but I thought it was just in the lead-up to AF, and didn't link it ti ov. But since I've been looking at things, it's been the day after ov for the last 2 months!

Fifi - How did you find the consultant? Fingers crossed you have some answers soon hun!!! Actually they found my blood is reactive to clotting.

Dandy - Have a fab weekend hun!

Well as for me I went and had bloods taken yesterday and just got them back :wacko: they came back 171 mIU/ml 3x more than what they should be for 3 weeks 2 days. The Doctor said its too early for a scan but ill have some more blood tests next week but AF is due tomorrow as well :p The Doctor was kidding around and said "Are you ready for twins?" I'm not in the happiest of moods "if" I'm pregnant I just want it to stick. :cry:

Is it strange I'm not holding much hope even with 3x more hCG levels?

Rach I think that is a natural reaction with someone who has had a miscarriage before. Hugs mama I'm sure everything witll be fine!

AFM: I got my laptop today after I had to pick it up myself!

hi ladies! :hi:

moo - that is great news and i'm praying that this one sticks! lots of sticky :dust: lovely!

sweet - enjoy that laptop girl!!! i think i need a new one too..hehe.

i'm off to see DH in two hours, ahhhhhh, :headspin: my temp went up today, 13DPO. should dip tomorrow, and AF start on monday compared to the rest of my charts and then i will be on my lucky cycle and get to see DH during my fertile window. :yipee: :thumbup: i hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Sweetmama - hooray for the laptop lol!

Never - have a great time!

Moochacha - I think it's understandable that you'd worry, but it's a great sign with your levels that high! Sending you extra sticky glue and a big hug xx

I'm going to a wedding this afternoon! Please don't rain! Have a good everyone xx

I think it's totally understandable moochacha - I think you've got a sticky one (or two) there :)

have a lovely time pickle - I'm sure the weather will stay nice.

never - be gentle with him ;)

impatient - thanks hun, hopefully it's just taking it's time to get it right!

sweetmama - glad you've got your laptop back :)

I don't know if any of you ladies are interested in the world cup, but come on England :haha: sorry lovely American friends, but England are gonna beat you tonight ;)

Hehehe yay the World Cup!!!! Woohooo

Thanks ladies as Foxy would say I'm on knicker watch hahaha. Plssssssss AF stay away!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->