New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

how is everything mrskc? i would be lying if i didn't say i was jealous.. :blush: had to go with a friend from work today to the klinikum. she's 37 weeks. sighs. couldn't help but talk about babies!!

how is everything mrskc? i would be lying if i didn't say i was jealous.. :blush: had to go with a friend from work today to the klinikum. she's 37 weeks. sighs. couldn't help but talk about babies!!

I think its normal to be jealous. Oh I had to pray a lot about that because it can overtake you girl! I would say its just not fair that we have been trying so long! You would have to look in the forums at some of my messages, I was pitiful:cry: but always tried to remain positive for others. I said if God can do it for one person, I know that He can do it for me. I know once you and DH get together and time it right you will be prego. You look way younger than me (Im 35) so I know you have those "good" eggs:haha:.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

awww thanks mrskc, i didn't think you were 35 at all. wow :shock: i'm 25. i'm keeping the faith and the good PMA! i can't help but do it around all you great gals :)

I'm confused. I missed temping on CD 17, temped CD 18 (yesterday) and today. However, the dotted line from CD 16 is skipping CD 18 and going straight to today. Why is this and how can I make it include yesterdays temp?

awww thanks mrskc, i didn't think you were 35 at all. wow :shock: i'm 25. i'm keeping the faith and the good PMA! i can't help but do it around all you great gals :)

Yes 35 and I teach HS so the kids always think Im as young as them:haha:

Hey girls just wanted to let u know that I tested with second morning pee on a dollar store test and got a definite evap line...lol. I am not calling it positive because I've had way to many evaps!! It is the most obvious line I've ever had and I think it does have some color. My sister saw it and said she sees pink, but I guess I'll wait till tomorrow. I'd post a pic but you can't really see it on my blackberry. Just thought I'd fil u all in. DON'T get excited yet!!

Lol opps...sorry I didn't mean to post that again. DH saw it at his lunch break and said it looks like all the other evaps, but I guess we'll know more tomorrow morning! Thanks for the support:)

I'm confused. I missed temping on CD 17, temped CD 18 (yesterday) and today. However, the dotted line from CD 16 is skipping CD 18 and going straight to today. Why is this and how can I make it include yesterdays temp?

Hi! It looks like you've discarded cd18. Did you tick the box to discard it for some reason? xx

Ooh impatient I'm excited for you - sorry too late and can't help it! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! xx

Hi! It looks like you've discarded cd18. Did you tick the box to discard it for some reason? xx

No but I finally figured out why it wasn't connecting... I had marked the box under "specific" for fever.

No but I finally figured out why it wasn't connecting... I had marked the box under "specific" for fever.

Ah I see.....

Shaaaannooooonnn! You around? Can't seem to PM you... xx

pickle is it sad i still stalk to your chart even though you and DH didn't try this cycle.. :blush:

hey never im 24 :) were like the same age

my fingers are crossed for you impatient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"