New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

your chart looks really good impatient! best of luck and lots of :dust:

Thanks:) goodluck to you this cycle also!! Glad AF showed up for you so you can start anew! Its way more fun waiting for OV than it is waiting for the witch!!! Lol

haha, that seems to be the case! i will be happy waiting for either though..just because the last 3 cycles have been so boring. no :sex: so my wait for O and my wait for AF weren't very exciting. should be ovulating on the 30th if i O on CD16 like i have 2 of my 3 cycles or 1 July if i O on CD17 like i have one cycle. both are good! :) 28th might be my last day to see DH, not confirmed, so if that's the case..i'm hoping my spermies live til the 30th!

That must be sooooo hard, especially when TTC! But absence does make the heart grow fonder:) how long will he be gone for? my DH might be getting a new job where he has to work out of town all week so I'm scared for that!!! I told him if I OV on a day he's away I'm going to go find him!!! Lol

haha, well after i see him this month..i should see him in november. not too bad, but you're right..it stinks!

Ugh I am so confused this month. I don't know if I have ov'ed, or am not going to ov...
Yesterday's OPK was almost +/maybe +? I am going to wait for today's to see, and if today is lighter, make yesterday a +. So does it look like maybe yesterday was ov day? Today my CM went back to creamy, so I don't think I'm approaching ov.

I hate not knowing where I'm at-on top of it all, I have a killer sinus-cold thingie...

Good chart Impatient! I'm not testing this month - we didn't TTC as I wanted the all clear from the breast lump I had. So has just been interesting to see what my body is doing, but roll on AF so can start trying again! Really hope this is your month xx

Firedancer - yeah maybe ov yesterday? Guess your temps will show soon if it was or not xx

mrskcbrown - how you feeling? xx

morning all :)

I had a great weekend thank you, I sure love public holidays

According to FF i have once again Oved..thats awesome (hope its right) looks like vitex may be working for me

Hi Dandy! Glad you had a good time. Yay - hope you have ov'd! xx

impatient your chart is looking good...i wish mine would give me a definate Ov line like you got :/

thanx pickle :) your chart is looking good :) are you gonna test?

No Dandy - we didn't TTC this month as I wanted the all clear from the clinic about the lump I found in my breast. It's all fine so can't wait to start trying again next cycle! x

sorry pickle just remembered you werent trying this month :) but your cycle is looking good :)

yes pickle fxed this coming month is your BFP month :) im not sure about FF and my Ov...my temps havent gone as high as they did last month

Thanks Dandy xx

Don't worry - your temps might go up more in the next few days. But there are plenty of pregnancy charts on FF with only a small thermal shift! xx

well fxed i do get a BFP i think we bded about 2 days before and 3 days after...(it didnt show Ov till this morning)

yes we did bd on cd 9 and 10 on the day of Ov we didnt :dohh: and then we bded on cd 12, 13 and 14 haha

Hi all. I am new to charting (like absolute noob). I don`t know where to start. I signed up on Fertility Friend in May (right around AF time) and recorded the day AF came. I keep getting all these emails about charting but I haven`t a clue what they are talking about. Can anyone simplify this for me? I really want to learn charting so I will know exactly what the best days for BD is when I switch over to TCC! :haha: Please help!

hi laelani, Im no expert myself, but i didnt read any of the FF emails :/ I just login click on Enter Data and record my temp and the time it was taken and any other info i have i write in the notes box so i can refer to it when i want, Im still learning too but welcome

Hi all. I am new to charting (like absolute noob). I don`t know where to start. I signed up on Fertility Friend in May (right around AF time) and recorded the day AF came. I keep getting all these emails about charting but I haven`t a clue what they are talking about. Can anyone simplify this for me? I really want to learn charting so I will know exactly what the best days for BD is when I switch over to TCC! :haha: Please help!

What part of NB are you visiting? And welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->