New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!! I am visiting Minto, Fredericton, and Miramichi lol. My parents and some family are in Minto, other family and some friends in Fredericton, and one of my best friends is getting married in Miramichi. Busy busy busy.

impatient your chart is looking good...i wish mine would give me a definate Ov line like you got :/

Give it a little time and you might:) this is my second cycle charting, but first time to see OV!! I'm pretty excited cause last cycle was unusualy long!!!! Good luck!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!! I am visiting Minto, Fredericton, and Miramichi lol. My parents and some family are in Minto, other family and some friends in Fredericton, and one of my best friends is getting married in Miramichi. Busy busy busy.

Oh cool, I know people in Minto and I live in Fredericton. Interesting that you will be in my neck of the woods.:flower:

Welcome Laelani:hi:.

@Pickle and impatient: I am feeling fine. So far so good. Going for a scan on weds. Not expecting to see much though:shrug:. When do you plan to test impatient?

:hugs:to everyone! I hope you all are doing well.:hugs:

Oh cool, I know people in Minto and I live in Fredericton. Interesting that you will be in my neck of the woods.:flower:

Oh awesome! I sent you a PM. :flower:

Not sure when to test!? I guess I'll just hold out as long as I can! Lol I do have 2 cheap tests in my bathroom, so not sure how long I can wait!! I have been really really tired and achey for the past two days, not to mention sore boobs, but that's all AF symptoms for me:(

Hehe yes :D :happydance: I'm afraid I'll be still stalking here though :p Went from my second round of beta today should get the results tomorrow.

That's great Moochacha!

Good news Cornbread!

Glad you're ok mrskcbrown!

Excited for you impatient!

Hi all. I am new to charting (like absolute noob). I don`t know where to start. I signed up on Fertility Friend in May (right around AF time) and recorded the day AF came. I keep getting all these emails about charting but I haven`t a clue what they are talking about. Can anyone simplify this for me? I really want to learn charting so I will know exactly what the best days for BD is when I switch over to TCC! :haha: Please help!

Hi! The emails you get from FF are actually really good - it only takes about 5 mins each day to read and I found them really helpful. They explain everything in pretty simple terms and it'll help you understand what to do and what to look for. If you don't want to do that then the best thing you can do is just start taking your temp every day with a basal body temperature (BBT) thermometer, which measures your temp more accurately than an ordinary one. You can get them online for a few pounds (I guess around $6?). Take your temp every morning at the same time hopefully after 3 or 4 decent hours of sleep. Don't get out of bed 1st, or drink or even speak if you can help it as this will affect the temp. There's so much to tell you, but I could go on for pages here! That's why the emails from FF are good as it breaks it down into little sections...

Hope you get on OK! xx

Thanks pickle76! I'll give them a read and get a BBT thermometer. =)

I agree with Pickle. The FF emails are very easy to understand and they break them down into small lessons so you are not overwhelmed with information.

How is everyone today? AFM, I don't think I've ov'ed yet; my body is being tricky this month. Sunday I had, an almost positive OPK, but then my CM dried up and cervix got lower and harder so I thought either I ov'ed or I wasn't going to. Then yesterday it got very watery and CP is the highest and softest, so I think it's to come. We'll see what today's OPK shows. Yesterday was lighter than the others, but I've come to learn it's not always a fade-in.

Hey girls just wanted to let u know that I tested with second morning pee on a dollar store test and got a definite evap line...lol. I am not calling it positive because I've had way to many evaps!! It is the most obvious line I've ever had and I think it does have some color. My sister saw it and said she sees pink, but I guess I'll wait till tomorrow. I'd post a pic but you can't really see it on my blackberry. Just thought I'd fil u all in. DON'T get excited yet!!

Hey girls just wanted to let u know that I tested with second morning pee on a dollar store test and got a definite evap line...lol. I am not calling it positive because I've had way to many evaps!! It is the most obvious line I've ever had and I think it does have some color. My sister saw it and said she sees pink, but I guess I'll wait till tomorrow. I'd post a pic but you can't really see it on my blackberry. Just thought I'd fil u all in. DON'T get excited yet!!

Too late......... I'm excited :yipee: :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"