New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Lol I'm 34 so please don't say that - I must be TOO old! xx

I was feeling old, just turned 26 and keep trying to write that I'm 25. I feel young again though, thanks ladies. :D

Hehe Cornbread - thanks! Glad my old age has made you feel young again!:rofl:

My god pickle - you don't look a day over 25! I wanna know what your secret is! I reckon I've aged 10 years since starting this TTC malarky :haha:

Haha well give me another 6 months TTC then and I'll look 45!

It's ridiculous - I only look about 12. It's actually no fun! I got ID'd when I was 30 trying to buy alcohol at Christmas! I wouldn't mind if I was taken for a bloody ADULT:rofl:

I was looking at a pic of my mum holding me when I was a few weeks old. She was 31, and seriously looked about 15! Ah well I suppose I'll be glad of it when I'm 50. But in the meantime will have to put up with all the old dears calling me 'that little girl' when they've been in to the pharmacy where I work :roll:

i agree with foxy pickle you look sooooo young in your piccy

Thanks Dandy (I think!). It was only taken in Nov 09. My DH is only 29 though so that doesn't help me look older hahahahahaha! Ah well he keeps me young :winkwink:

haha pickle thats awesome yes definately take it as a compliment :) you will definately be thankful for looking young as you get older :)

That's what I'm hoping......! xx Thanks ladies you've cheered me up! x

It's got to be better than saying I'm 34 and people falling off their chairs because I look 54 lol! x

How are you Foxy? It's your appt on 17th isn't it? x

Hey pickle - I'm alright thanks hun. At bit nervous about Thursday, but on a positive note, atleast it'll be one step closer to getting some answers (hopefully :haha:)

Thanks for asking :)

I barely remember to take my temp at the moment.... I never thought that would happen! Hoping the more relaxed approach will help!

yes foxy i think relaxed will help you :) let us know how the appointment goes

Yeah let's hope you get some answers Foxy. Will be thinking of you. And hope it does you good thinking less about the temping:hugs:

And a hug for you Dandy too - just coz you're lovely!

I found my cervix! Won't start marking position etc. until next month b/c I have to figure out what my positions are, but I'm glad I finally found it. I think my cervix is tilted though. It's not in the middle/front like pictures on Beautiful Cervix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->