New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

haha yeah i hear about some 25 year old woman going missing etc... and i think woman...im nearly 25!! and i dont feel old enough for them to call me woman haha or mature enough

How are we all today?
Thinking of you foxy!!! Good luck for today!

hi moo! i'm good :) just waiting to O and see DH, woot woot. just found out i'm going to be going on a two week mission starting the 1st of july so looks like my entire 2ww after DH's visit is going to be working working working!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am so in shock, don't belive it. BFP BFP!!!!!! Here's the story...after my faint faint + yesterday I took another cheap test last night after much water drinking and it was pretty much negitive although I could see a very faint line I assumed it was an evap. This morning I ran to the dollar store and got 3 more tests. Took one after some dunkin donuts coffee so my pee was very strong with coffe smell, so unless coffee pee can cause a false positive I'd say I got a BFP!!! I took another test and it was still there. Still light but definitly pink. I can't even. Believe it don't kbow what to do!! Don't want to tell DH over the phone so I'm having him get a digital on his way home and I'll tell him then! Pic in test gallery!

congrats impatient :) we shall see you over in the "charting newbies crossover thread" now :D

COONNNGGGRAAATS impatient! That's wonderful! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh.....AF just arrived. That's good - can get on with next cycle TTC! BUT - my luteal phase last month was 15 days which I was really pleased about. It's only 10 days this month! Bit short do you think? And I thought the luteal phase didn't differ much for each person. Do you think it's my body still settling down after so long without AF and then without ov?

yay impatient woo thats awesome :)

can i ask what supplements you were taking...if any? (i like to know what helps pple get their BFP's :))

pickle thats awesome that you get to start TTC now, I do think you body prob doesnt have a pattern yet :)

can you girls check my chart...does it realy look like i have oved?? :( I have stopped the vitex, but if i havent then i wanna start back up, im so confused

dandy - i wouldn't be too confident that you have based on your CM... your temps just don't seem high enough to convince me just yet. :shrug:

hmm i know thanx never...should i start back on the vitex? do you think?

Personally I wouldn't Dandy. Although it's not totally convincing, you may well have ov'd. I'd see what your temps do over the next couple of days :)

Thanks Dandy. Hmm I'm not sure about ov either - like Never says, your temps aren't as high as they have been for you before and your CM could mean you're about to ov...

Hey Foxy - just to say hope all goes well tomorrow. Thinking of you. Let us know what happens xx

Thanks pickle. Kinda nervous, but feeling ok. Not exactly sure what it will involve to be honest. Maybe it's best I don't know :haha:

Now, where did I put my razor and Veet! :rofl:

yay impatient woo thats awesome :)

can i ask what supplements you were taking...if any? (i like to know what helps pple get their BFP's :))

pickle thats awesome that you get to start TTC now, I do think you body prob doesnt have a pattern yet :)

can you girls check my chart...does it realy look like i have oved?? :( I have stopped the vitex, but if i havent then i wanna start back up, im so confused

The only thing I've been doing is taking Chaste tree(which is basicly vitex) for the past year. My chiropractor recomended it to regulate my cycles. They have been wacky for the past couple of years! I swear that that stuff works to regulate cycles you just have to use it for a while because its very slow acting. He told me it would take 2-3 months to get it into my system. I had stopped taking it a while back(hense my 100 day cycle) then started taking it again a couple months ago. Oh yeah...and I tried soy this cycle...I just remembered!!!! I took a lot less than I was supposed to because I read the dose wrong lol so I didn't think it wouild work, but I guess it did!! Good luck!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am so in shock, don't belive it. BFP BFP!!!!!! Here's the story...after my faint faint + yesterday I took another cheap test last night after much water drinking and it was pretty much negitive although I could see a very faint line I assumed it was an evap. This morning I ran to the dollar store and got 3 more tests. Took one after some dunkin donuts coffee so my pee was very strong with coffe smell, so unless coffee pee can cause a false positive I'd say I got a BFP!!! I took another test and it was still there. Still light but definitly pink. I can't even. Believe it don't kbow what to do!! Don't want to tell DH over the phone so I'm having him get a digital on his way home and I'll tell him then! Pic in test gallery!

congrats!!! :hugs:

:rofl: Foxy. Sigh - we really do have to put up with some indignities being women don't we?! I was saying that to a colleague yesterday. In the last month I've had 5 separate people feel my boob and a nurse scrape my cervix hahaha. All I want now is for a 'bottom' problem and I'll have a full house :rofl:

Oh well, at least we'll all be used to being examined when we finally have our little (or big!) babies to squeeze out!

Lie back and think of England Foxy and hope it's all over with quickly. Am rooting for you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->