New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Really big temp dip today, lowest temp I've had since I started temping this cycle, that's a good pre-o sign, right?

thanx guys ill wait it out and see what happens :) hopefully the vitex works for me as it did for you impatient :) i might try macca in another month before trying soy

yes foxy thinking of you, try to sleep and not worry tonight

wow cornbread that drop is massive!! hoping you get to Ov then :) better start bding ;)

Could well be a pre-ov dip Cornbread :)

Thanks Dandy :)

:rofl: pickle - I really shouldn't have even a shred of dignity left - I've had 2 colonoscopies! :haha:

Impatient-Congrats! I knew it :)

Pickle-It's possible your luteal phase was longer. Your CHs are dotted, so FF is not 100% certain of your ov date. It could have been CD8 when the rise started, although that doesn't coincide with your OPK (then again, FF's date does not either).

Nicole-good to see you! I've been wondering where you'd been. How's it going?

AFM, I am getting watery CM and some EW, and my OPKs are still just *nearly* +. I want to shout at my body, "Ovulate already!!!" LOL I think I may give DH the night off-we tried BDing last night and it..we...it wasn't working out LOL Which NEVER happens, but I've been on a mission this month! So I guess I am no longer following SMEP, but I think it's for the best...Assuming I get a +OPK tomorrow, I have the next 2 nights to work on my seduction techniques :rofl:

Ohhh Foxy:wacko:

Thanks Firedancer. I do think I ov'd on day 10 as I had definite ov cramps just on that one day, but I guess it's not too important really as we weren't TTC that cycle. Just hope I have a decent length luteal this cycle! Oh do hope you ov soon! Soooo frustrating!

picke i've been having ovulation cramps (i swear) for almost 3 days and on both side :shrug:

picke i've been having ovulation cramps (i swear) for almost 3 days and on both side :shrug:

Hmmm I know some women can get cramps before, during or after, so I guess it's a good sign one way or another! I tend to only get them on the day I ovulate. When I was younger, it would be so bad it would double me over and I'd have to take painkillers! Only lasted for about 45 mins and was completely different to AF cramps. Now it's not so bad, but noticeable.

I'm stalking your chart!

Woooohooo congrats impatient!!!! :happydance:

Pickle it could really be stress I know it's an easy diagnosis to throw around but with all the stress leading up to your breast exam could possibly throw off your hormones.

Hehe Dandy I'm going to stand by what I think worked for me this cycle lots of :sex: lots and lots of it!! Hehe

thanx pickle :) so hopefully i have caught the eggie already or when i jump my OH tonight im still in for a chance to catch the eggie :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! I am so in shock, don't belive it. BFP BFP!!!!!! Here's the story...after my faint faint + yesterday I took another cheap test last night after much water drinking and it was pretty much negitive although I could see a very faint line I assumed it was an evap. This morning I ran to the dollar store and got 3 more tests. Took one after some dunkin donuts coffee so my pee was very strong with coffe smell, so unless coffee pee can cause a false positive I'd say I got a BFP!!! I took another test and it was still there. Still light but definitly pink. I can't even. Believe it don't kbow what to do!! Don't want to tell DH over the phone so I'm having him get a digital on his way home and I'll tell him then! Pic in test gallery!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:How awesome! I am super happy for you!

Really big temp dip today, lowest temp I've had since I started temping this cycle, that's a good pre-o sign, right?

YES!! I had a big dip the day before OV!! Keep "dancin" lol

Thanks again girls for all the support! I'm sending preggo vibes all you way!
Foxy...good luck tomorrow, you'll be just fine:)

YES!! I had a big dip the day before OV!! Keep "dancin" lol

Thanks again girls for all the support! I'm sending preggo vibes all you way!
Foxy...good luck tomorrow, you'll be just fine:)

Ok, good to know.

congrats on your BFP!

Congrats impatient.

As for me been busy editing photos, getting prepared for my 2 shoots on saturday and then working

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->