New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

im waiting outside for my preggo vibes impatient how long do you think they will take to get here from the US??

im waiting outside for my preggo vibes impatient how long do you think they will take to get here from the US??

LMAO!! Well it takes about 24 hrs to get there from my house by plane so you should be receiving them today! Expect your temp to go up tomorrow!! Lol. My dad was there for a month in Feburary on vacation...what a beautiful continent!!!

Is that it finally? Huge dip then the jump it had today? I'll be expecting my temps to stay up and rise a little more...

I would expect your temps to go up and stay up now Cornbread. The next couple of day's temps will give a clearer pic as to whether you've ov'd :)

If your temps go up a bit more and stay up Cornbread, then yes it looks good! See what happens over the next few days. x

Foxy, how did you get on today? xx

Yeah Never - this had better be the month for us both! I'll stalk you if you stalk me lol xx

Hey ladies

Not long been back pickle. Here is a copy of what I have written in my journal (as I am lazy, I can't be bothered typing it again :haha: :

Whilst I was lying there all I could think of was it reminded me of a dodgy teenage fumble - slightly awkward and uncomfortable and over within 5 mins :rofl:

Anyway, on a more serious note:

Doctor had a good old root around and said everything looks and feels fine, so no obvious problems there.

Swabs taken to save time when I go to the Fertility Clinic - not exactly sure what the swabs were for (I'm guessing STI's etc),.

I will be rather miffed if something abdnormal pops up in the swabs!! I'll also be straight on the phone to my ex for an explanation (OH was checked not long before we got together, and he knows his life wouldn't be worth living if he strayed..... ex-husband on the other hand.......)and I am an :angelnot: so it's not me! :haha:

pickle - i already planned on stalking you! :haha:

foxy - glad to hear nothing abnormal has popped up just yet. i'm sure everything will be just fine :hugs:

Hehe Never x

Phew Foxy - so that's all over, and good they didn't find anything wrong. I'm sure the swabs will be ok. Did you say your OH is having his sperm checked? Ah you did make me laugh about the teenage fumble hahahahahaha! So I guess you must be relieved but frustrated that still no answers yet?

Glad that's over for you Foxy, here's hoping that nothing abnormal pops up on the swabs :)

Glad everythings moving in the right direction for you foxy hun x

Thanks ladies :)

I'm pretty sure the swabs will be fine :) Looking forward to getting my appointment letter. OH has got to make the appointment for his SA next week - he's been working the last 8 days, so hasn't been able to get it done yet.

Yeah be good to get your appointment through, and to get OH's SA done too.

LMAO!! Well it takes about 24 hrs to get there from my house by plane so you should be receiving them today! Expect your temp to go up tomorrow!! Lol. My dad was there for a month in Feburary on vacation...what a beautiful continent!!!

off to check in the mailbox....nope maybe it has to go through customs?

my temps are all staying around the same temp atm..which im liking but would like to see something happen...:shrug:

foxy - glad you appoint went well and sure the swabs will come back all clear :) fxed for your husbands test

Glad everything went will for you foxy :hugs:

Dandy looking at your temps now maybe you did O!!! Fx'd for you hun :Hugs:

Woot! This is an awesome page of the charting newbies page - Foxy's tests are clear and her OH is doing an SA

and...

Moochacha is pg!!!

I lurve it.

Meant to tell you that I saw 3 foxes on my trip to upstate New York recently. I thought they were a good omen for you hon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->