New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

mystic - I agree that CD21 is possibly more likely. It'll be interesting to see what your temps do over the next few days.

Sorry for the short post ladies, only popped on quickly to have a brief catch up - this thread moves so fast! :)

Thanks for checking up on me and giving me a second opinion, Foxy. But, now I don't know what to think! I had some spotting today! In my first cycle, I spotted at 7DPO with :witch: the next day. So now I'm wondering if FF is right about CD 19, otherwise that would be a 5 day LP and that would seriously make me tear my hair out ](*,)! I don't want AF yet, what the hell is up with stupid LP?! I hate my chart this month!!

BTW, what are you doing on here? By my calculations, you should be cuddled up with OH playing hide-and-seek with an egg right around now! :spermy: Get to it!

Hey hun - just been checking out your charts. I am not sure for this month between cd18 and 21 I can't decided. Whichever it is though, spotting doesn't really indicate anything for sure. It could be the beginning of af, but it could also be random post-ov spotting, which is extremely common (i have suffered for years, and there are tonnes of threads on here) or it could even be implantation - let's hope it's the last one! The importnat thing, whether its cd18 or cd21 is that you have BD - and you have plenty. Please don't worry about LP defects unless there is lots of evidence (and even then, don't worry too much!!)

:dust:

ok girlies, heres my second test this morning. I timed it and it came up within the 5 mins. 3 morning urine after a drink

https://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/julieprit2/MediaCardBlackBerrypicturesIMG00148.jpg

I swear, that I wont post any more pee sticks today lol

You are all great and so supportive and appreciate all your comments and help :hugs:

OMG :wohoo: that is defo a :bfp: :happydance::happydance: wooohooo!!! Congrats!!!!

Go get those eggs pichi and foxy!! lol

mysticdeliria - I wouldn't really worry about the spotting yet hun like magicvw said it could be a number of things. I had some spotting 6 dpo with a massive temp dip that went under the coverline I was pretty convinced I was out for the month.

Welcome back again magicvw!!

shaerichelle - I would just go make an appointment with another doctor stuff what the midwife says they have known to be wrong on many occasions.

fairygirl - nice list!!! I've been thinking that we should have one!! It's awesome to keep track of at a glance...

And YAY for our first :bfp: for 2010 :wohoo:
congrats :yellow: minime :yellow:.......\\:D/

As for me my temp is still the same as yesterday i really should get a BBT but meh ill get around to it. Still have bad cramps they feel like mini contractions :wacko: brackston hicks!! they went away for a few days now they're back!! Its not sooo painful but enough to notice them.

Hey Minmie have you felt any symptoms??

shaerichelle - I would just go make an appointment with another doctor stuff what the midwife says they have known to be wrong on many occasions.

As for me my temp is still the same as yesterday i really should get a BBT but meh ill get around to it. Still have bad cramps they feel like mini contractions :wacko: brackston hicks!! they went away for a few days now they're back!! Its not sooo painful but enough to notice them.
/
I just got a new awesome doc. He is a natural doc. My midwife I will prob not go see again. I had a blood test done on monday. On friday I will take a hpt.

I purchased a BBT I should get it this week:)

looks like congrats are in order for minime - good luck for testing again, and don't put that hpt down until you see the 2nd line :rofl: hope moochacha will be next. fx'd

as for me, i think i might be with the others in the tww - what do you think? my temp went up a bit this morning, although not sure if it's enough, and cm has all but gone. just hope we did enough on the bd front. i suppose time will tell.

:dust: to everyone who needs it right now x

shaerichelle - That's great you got a new AWESOME doctor!!! Fx'd they can find out whats happening!!

shambaby - Thanks huni but I'm still very doubtful. I'm thinking you ovulated yesterday CD 19? but I'm so new to this its going to be interesting to see what the others say and what your temps do over the next few days. :dust:

magicvw[/QUOTE said:
Hey hun - just been checking out your charts. I am not sure for this month between cd18 and 21 I can't decided. Whichever it is though, spotting doesn't really indicate anything for sure. It could be the beginning of af, but it could also be random post-ov spotting, which is extremely common (i have suffered for years, and there are tonnes of threads on here) or it could even be implantation - let's hope it's the last one! The importnat thing, whether its cd18 or cd21 is that you have BD - and you have plenty. Please don't worry about LP defects unless there is lots of evidence (and even then, don't worry too much!!)

:dust:

Thanks a ton for taking a look magic, you always have great advice and info. I've never really had mid-cyle bleeding. If I do, it's either a lead up to af or can be due to a little too much :sex: but this I found before we bd'd this morning. Anyway, I think that all I can do is be patient and see how this cycle ends. My test date countdown has started in my stats line, but I think I might try to wait until next weekend to test if I make it there because of my uncertain O date.

I'm glad to see you back online, isn't it crazy how quickly this thread moves now and how many charts we have going on? It's almost impossible to go to work or to bed at night without missing a lot of stuff! I see that you have O'd and you bd'd on just the right day this cycle. I have my fx'd for you down the during 2ww :dust: back at ya!!

Thanks for the encouragement moochacha, I hope my chart looks as good as yours by next week!

Hope the new doctor can help you out shannon...but now that I look at your chart, your temps do look higher in the last couple of days, maybe you did O late and just skipped AF this cycle because of the plan B?

Shambaby, I agree with moochacha, if your temps stay up a bit longer I would call yesterday O day. Hope you had fun cathing the egg!

:dust: and sticky glue to everyone, we need more 2010 BFPs!!!

I totally think I'm out this month because I have a dull cramping which is what I get with AF, headache and my AF pimple just decided to pop on my face!! :sad2:

The :witch: is due tomorrow and I'm pretty regular, even if she does get me I'm ready to kick her to the curb next month!!

Hehe even my DH went "OH NO" when he saw the AF pimple lol I came out of the bathroom pointing at it calling his name and he came running up and and looked at it and said "OH NO" hehe I love him soo much he makes me feel better about everything!!

So I'm pretty much expecting the :witch: to come based mostly on what my DH and I have labeled the AF Pimple, but i swear its true this little pimple has been my indicator for AF for many years now.

My DH cuddled me and said I never disappoint him so I'm happy to keep on trying for our little angel!!

Wow :witch: got me, woke up just now with painful cramps, bright red blood and clots... AF hardly ever comes like this its normally a build up of some sort. Does this mean I get to have a glass of wine now? :cry:

Alas I'm now thinking of what I can try differently this month. :flower:

Wow :witch: got me, woke up just now with painful cramps, bright red blood and clots... AF hardly ever comes like this its normally a build up of some sort. Does this mean I get to have a glass of wine now? :cry:

Alas I'm now thinking of what I can try differently this month. :flower:

Sorry to hear that hun :hugs: Defo have a glass of wine.

I don't think my pregnancy will work out. I took my temperature and there has been a slight drop. did it again 2 hours later which doesn;t count anyway but it was really high. can the early morning cold affect your BTT?

Anyway, on top of that I did another HPT and it's not darker than yesterday so am guessing it's going to be a chemical :cry:

Go get those eggs pichi and foxy!! lol

mysticdeliria - I wouldn't really worry about the spotting yet hun like magicvw said it could be a number of things. I had some spotting 6 dpo with a massive temp dip that went under the coverline I was pretty convinced I was out for the month.

Welcome back again magicvw!!

fairygirl - nice list!!! I've been thinking that we should have one!! It's awesome to keep track of at a glance...

And YAY for our first :bfp: for 2010 :wohoo:
congrats :yellow: minime :yellow:.......\\:D/

Hey Minmie have you felt any symptoms??

Not really!! Boobs a bit tender on occasion and, stuffed sinuses and a bit of heartburn but that it's really. Oh and pulling twinges in my tummy and a little backache.

I don't think it will work out. Had a slight temperature drop today and my HPT isn't getting any darker :-(

Edit: Sorry guys I said yesterday I would be positive. Did a bit of research and apparently your temperature can fluctuate in early pregnancy and also the room temperature and even if you slept with your mouth opinion can affect this. Lotsof the girls said they had this and had healthy pregnancies. They also said stop temping - what do you think?

Edit again: here is todays test - it looks the same as yesterdays!

https://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/julieprit2/MediaCardBlackBerrypicturesIMG00151.jpg

Huni, a slight drop means nothing at all! If your temp plummets below the coverline, then it's panic statations, but this is just a normal fluctuation. Also you are only 16 dpo - the colour on the test has plenty of time to darken. It's affected by how dilute your pee is - did you drink water in the night? Please try not to stress too much :hugs:

:hugs:
Huni, a slight drop means nothing at all! If your temp plummets below the coverline, then it's panic statations, but this is just a normal fluctuation. Also you are only 16 dpo - the colour on the test has plenty of time to darken. It's affected by how dilute your pee is - did you drink water in the night? Please try not to stress too much :hugs:

Sorry :-(( I couldn't help it as I expected my temp to keep rising!! have added my pee stick pic to my post. I said yesterday I wouldnt lol but i can't help myself!! Thanks for the reassurance hun :hugs:

Well it won't rise every day or you'll end up exploding lol!

That is still a very nice bfp. Hun you are still preggo - go and sit down and take care of your little bean. :hugs::D

Well it won't rise every day or you'll end up exploding lol!

LMAO you are right of course :hugs: Thanks I feel a little better now. This will be my first and with 2 previous MC, am just a bit more sceptical I guess.

PMA PMA lol

Sorry I've not been on much, been in rather a lot of pain with AF this month and a miserable so and so. Finding it very difficult to be positive, my acupuncturist thought looking at my BBT I was pregnant again briefly. Trying to work out why I keep losing them before I even get a BFP. Going to speak to GP on Tuesday and ask for hormone tests as I am not going to get to see my gynae in her fertility clinic for at least 3.5/4 months (I hate the NHS but she doesn't do private).

Anyway enough about me CONGRATULATIONS Minime!!!!!
Hugs Moochacha, your chart was looking great, so enjoy that glass of wine! I went out and bought a mini bottle of bubbly on Friday, but that is my last alcohol for a long time, this month I am stopping all alcohol (even before ov) and all caffeine (once AF has left)

I will try to catch up with everyone else
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"