New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Sorry I've not been on much, been in rather a lot of pain with AF this month and a miserable so and so. Finding it very difficult to be positive, my acupuncturist thought looking at my BBT I was pregnant again briefly. Trying to work out why I keep losing them before I even get a BFP. Going to speak to GP on Tuesday and ask for hormone tests as I am not going to get to see my gynae in her fertility clinic for at least 3.5/4 months (I hate the NHS but she doesn't do private).

Anyway enough about me CONGRATULATIONS Minime!!!!!
Hugs Moochacha, your chart was looking great, so enjoy that glass of wine! I went out and bought a mini bottle of bubbly on Friday, but that is my last alcohol for a long time, this month I am stopping all alcohol (even before ov) and all caffeine (once AF has left)

I will try to catch up with everyone else
x

Aww hun :hugs: That's really rubbish and AF will defo be making you feel worse. Book an appointmen for sure with you doc and explain everything. 4 months seems so long away for the other appointment xx :hugs:

Hi Ladies

Magic - great to see you back :)

Moochacha - sorry AF got you hun. Enjoy a glass (or 3!) of wine and relax ready to hit that egg hard this cycle :hugs:

minime - that's a lovely looking BFP you have there. Like the others say, relax and look after yourself and your bean. Congratulations :happydance:

fifi - sorry to hear you've been down and in pain. I hope you are able to get some blood work done to put your mind at ease.

Frustratingly, OH needs time between BD sessions - otherwise i'd have him at him 3 times a day everyday in the run up to ov! lol

So, he's at work and I'm waiting patiently at home for an 'evening workout'!! I have promised him he can have time off after I see a clear temp rise!

He said to me that before TTC he could never have imagined himself being the one saying 'not tonight babe, I've got a headache' lol

Grrr so frustrating :haha:

minime Sticky :dust: still looking positive.
Moochacha :hugs: Very strange AF got you on a high temp. Have that glass of wine and I hope you feel better soon.
Fifi-folle :hugs: I hope you can get the answers that you need.
Shannon Wonder what your temp will be today?
Shambaby & Pichi Hopefully in a couple of days you'll get your crosshairs.
Magicvw, Mystic, Ablacketer FX
Foxy Rise :sex: if you can.
Bernina Peak! :sex:
Nadira How are you feeling?

:dust: to everyone waiting to O.

Me Temp drop this morning. The tiniest bit of ewcm last night but my cm really does seem to have gone awol. Think I might be really close to O, tender bbs, crampy, nausea and a bit of wind. CP and CM not confirming this though. So confusing. DF said we'll continue to BD throughout month jusrt as we plan.

Hi Ladies

Magic - great to see you back :)

Moochacha - sorry AF got you hun. Enjoy a glass (or 3!) of wine and relax ready to hit that egg hard this cycle :hugs:

minime - that's a lovely looking BFP you have there. Like the others say, relax and look after yourself and your bean. Congratulations :happydance:

fifi - sorry to hear you've been down and in pain. I hope you are able to get some blood work done to put your mind at ease.

Frustratingly, OH needs time between BD sessions - otherwise i'd have him at him 3 times a day everyday in the run up to ov! lol

So, he's at work and I'm waiting patiently at home for an 'evening workout'!! I have promised him he can have time off after I see a clear temp rise!

He said to me that before TTC he could never have imagined himself being the one saying 'not tonight babe, I've got a headache' lol

Grrr so frustrating :haha:

Haha, we are the same. I say, "once I know I have ovd you can have a nice break lol".

I suppose he's off thehook for the minute lol!!

Am feeling a bit calmer now. Do you girls mind if I stay here? I don't feel ready to go to First Tri yet. Is that ok?:hugs:

Minime congratulations on your BFP! I was out yesterday so have been dying to find out what happened! I had a big temp drop when I stayed at my sisters at Christmas as the room was so much colder than I was use to so yes the cold will effect your temp. FX your little bean sticks!

moochacha - I am gutted about your AF. Your temps were looking so good and I can see they are still high today. Very strange. x

Foxy - I'm good thanks for asking. Trying to forget my BFP to help time go quickly and to get out of the danger stage. I see you've probably just ov-ed... nicely timed BD!! x

Minime congratulations on your BFP! I was out yesterday so have been dying to find out what happened! I had a big temp drop when I stayed at my sisters at Christmas as the room was so much colder than I was use to so yes the cold will effect your temp. FX your little bean sticks!

moochacha - I am gutted about your AF. Your temps were looking so good and I can see they are still high today. Very strange. x

Woohoo thanks,am hoping it sticks with every ounce of my being!

I took my temp again two hours later and it was 37.0!! The highest ever. Doesnt count though as a different time I don't think lol

FF added that my AF is due in 3 days - is that strange? Firstly because I have had two BFPs and secondly my AF was due 4 days ago!!

Foxy - I'm good thanks for asking. Trying to forget my BFP to help time go quickly and to get out of the danger stage. I see you've probably just ov-ed... nicely timed BD!! x

Have you had any symptoms yet? Time drags in first tri lol

minime - you are more than welcome to stay here with us :)

fish&chips - glad all is well with you. I know what you mean about wanting to get out of the danger zone. I think I would be exactly the same. Do you have any appointments etc booked yet?

I'm hoping to have ov'd today, so expecting a temp increase tomorrow morning. If I can get my pm session in tonight and one tomorrow, hopefully we'll have a chance this month!

morning all,

minimi just looked at your last bfp pic and it looks a lot darker than the others to me.Congratulations and take it easy and relax.

foxylady- get beddin hun :)

sorry to the lady whos AF arrived, im sorry im new and cant remember your name. :hugs:

my chart looks really neat, same temp everyday. i though temps fluctuated slightly. is this normal?

xxx

Hi girls
Can someone please tell me where to find the link to my FF chart to post on here?
I cant find it anywhere!!!!
Thanks!!!!! x

i cant remember how i done mine hun. when i created my ticker it automatically gave me the link when i pasted it in my signiture.

maybe one of the other experts can help you. im still new. sorry.

xxxx

This is going to be a long one. I have a chance to catch up with everyone(or at least try) so here we go.

Minime - I've looked at a lot of pg charts on FF and I see temp dips in early pg all the time. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Your hpt looks nice and strong. I bet if you did another test besides an ic it would be even stronger.

Fairygirl - your temp drop looks promising. I had a good dip my first chart like yours and the next day confirmed O. Looks like :sex: time.

Foxy - Looks like your O is near, fx'd it wil be today.

Moochacha - sorry to hear that :witch: got you. Your temps looked so promising:hugs:

Magic- your temps look great so far, fx'd for you this month

Shannon - the bbt will really make a difference in your charting. Much more specific.

Shambaby - looks like you O'd on cd19 so I'd say you are def in the tww. fx'd for you :dust:

Mystic- Your chart looks great, hopefully your spotting is implantation bleeding

Pichi- sounds like ewcm to me, get to :sex:

Fifi - sorry to hear your in so much pain sweetie. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Bernina - How are you? Just wanted to thanks for starting this thread. Lots of great ladies hear and advice. Really has helped me alot. :thumbup:

If I missed anyone I'm sorry. I had another temp dip so now I just waiting for AF. I would rather she just come so I can move on. New plan for next month. Taking a psuedo break. Not going to use opk's I might still temp just because I got the VIP ff and I don't want to waste it. I need a bit of a mental break. DH thinks I'm to stressed about ttc. I know it's still early on and people have been ttc for many months it just can be a bit discouraging.

To end on a happy and positive note :dust: for everyone in the tww. Who will be our next 2010 :bfp:?

cdj1- you should be able to go to my home page in the menu on left hand side and copy and paste the link from the url or go to my account in the menu on the left hand side then click home page set up and you will see your url there

Well it won't rise every day or you'll end up exploding lol!

Hahaha :haha: Love it!!!

minime - Huni your still preggo :wohoo: enjoy every second of it!

fifi - I really hope you're feeling better soon! :hugs:

foxy - Enjoy your evening "Work Out" :bodyb: lol

Fish - I know but I had a slight feeling that it wasn't my month so I'm not too disappointed! The couple of BOTTLES of wine did help though :haha: since I only had a small glass of champagne over Christmas and juice on NYE.

I hope everyone else is doing well!! I'm happy that we have our first :bfp: for 2010 :wohoo: yes minime I'm talking about you!! :p

Strange AF has come to a complete stop..??? But I'm pretty sure that its here because I saw bright red blood (lots of it) and a huge clot.. Probably will come back in full force tomorrow. I marked it in FF as heavy because it was but its stopped does this still count as CD1?

Hi girls
Can someone please tell me where to find the link to my FF chart to post on here?
I cant find it anywhere!!!!
Thanks!!!!! x

Select My Homepage and you can set it up from there, it is at the top. If you set up a ticker it will give you a code and most of the time it isan automatic link.

Strange AF has come to a complete stop..??? But I'm pretty sure that its over because I saw bright red blood (lots of it) and a huge clot.. Probably will come back in full force tomorrow. I marked it in FF as heavy because it was but its stopped does this still count as CD1?

I'd say yes CD1 on FF. If AF doesn't came back and your temps stay high.... you know what I'm thinking....

Omg my typing is shocking because im tipsy lol... Ok time for bed!!

Night ladies! xX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"