New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Glad things went well with you Foxy! I hope for the best for your DH's SA!

hey girls, just wondering - what do steady temps mean? the end of my last cycle all my temps were the same for like four days and still pretty steady. this cycle is looking to be about the same. just wondering what it means?

hey girls, just wondering - what do steady temps mean? the end of my last cycle all my temps were the same for like four days and still pretty stadye. this cycle is looking to be about the same. just wondering what it means?

Mine steady in the days leading up to ovulation..all tho they have been steady the last 8 days and I'm only on cd 9 so I was kinda wondering the same thing..I of course hope because mine are steady in the days leading up to O that this means I will O sooner this cycle then I have in most of the last 6 months.

My temps are pretty stable too, and I seem to ov early. Also, you're not using a thermometer which measures to 100th of a degree. If you were you'd notice a bit more variation Never. But anyway, I don't think it's a prob, and stable temps are prob less frustrating when you're trying to see a pattern! xx

hi all , how is everyone,,, my temps r high then low but ive not tested temps for few days now ,, is it normal for temps to go low then high ,, x

Hi Mandy - sorry, I'm not able to answer your question re temps during pregnancy. Hopefully one of the other mummies will be able to :)

My temp's still going u.p. I think this is finally it. Yay.

Hey ladies, just wanted to say hi and let you know -km still stalking you!! Lol. Goodluck
Cornbread it looks like OV to me:)

morning all...my O lines have gone :cry:...guess i better get back on the vitex and continue :sex:

hi all , how is everyone,,, my temps r high then low but ive not tested temps for few days now ,, is it normal for temps to go low then high ,, x

Hi Mandy. I think temps are erratic during pregnancy(thats what Ive read). I stopped charting the day I got BFP because I couldnt stand the up/down rollercoaster but good luck to you. Maybe check the charting crossover thread in the pregger forums.:hugs:

hey girls, just wondering - what do steady temps mean? the end of my last cycle all my temps were the same for like four days and still pretty stadye. this cycle is looking to be about the same. just wondering what it means?

Mine steady in the days leading up to ovulation..all tho they have been steady the last 8 days and I'm only on cd 9 so I was kinda wondering the same thing..I of course hope because mine are steady in the days leading up to O that this means I will O sooner this cycle then I have in most of the last 6 months.

my temps are steady atm...maybe Ov is in the way?? gosh i hope so :wacko:
gonna go back to seducing my OH every night for a while

My temp's still going u.p. I think this is finally it. Yay.
looking good :thumbup:

question when does the morning sickness kick in? and can you horse ride when pg in the 1st tri? as im going to vegas in 7 weeks and am hoping that i dont have any probs on the flight (if i do get my BFP) wont be fun if i have to keep running to the bathroom :/ also i've booked to go on a trail ride while over there..really looking forward to vegas :thumbup:

morning all...my O lines have gone :cry:...guess i better get back on the vitex and continue :sex:

Yes continue to BD dandy because I almost stopped as well. I didnt O until cd28, which was very unusual for me. Good luck!:hugs:

Hi Mandy. I think temps are erratic during pregnancy(thats what Ive read). I stopped charting the day I got BFP because I couldnt stand the up/down rollercoaster but good luck to you. Maybe check the charting crossover thread in the pregger forums.:hugs:

thanks hun , i will stop temping now as it driving me mad lol .. x:wacko:

to be honest - you're better not to chart after getting your BFP because your temps are all over the show. if they drop under your coverline all you will do is make yourself worry more.

i think i stopped a few days after getting my bfp because i knew i'd worry - you worry enough in the first 3 months, don't let temping be one of them hun

Woot! This is an awesome page of the charting newbies page - Foxy's tests are clear and her OH is doing an SA

and...

Moochacha is pg!!!

I lurve it.

Meant to tell you that I saw 3 foxes on my trip to upstate New York recently. I thought they were a good omen for you hon.

Heheh :blush: Thank you!!!! Nice hearing from you I've totally missed your sparkle!

Dandy - Keeping dancing girlie \\:D/

thanx mooch

mrsk - thanx also and i will continue maybe its on its way then :shrug:

Aww Dandy hope ov isn't far away. Nice stable temps - have they been stable like that since you stopped the vitex? I took Evening Primrose Oil one cycle and it completely screwed with my temps and they stabilised when I stopped taking it. What exactly is Vitex? xx

my last day of vitex was cd 14 so none from cd15...its a herb or something that encourages your hormone making gland (cant remember name) to function propperly, helping with ovulation etc. I was gonna start back on the vitex till FF tells me i have Oved again :/

dandy - you can horse ride well into pregnancy, it's just the risk of fall that concerns most people. My mum rode while pregnant until her bump started to properly show. I think it's really a personal choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->