New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Oh sweetmama I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm thinking of and praying for you....

Heheh I'm studying to become a primary school teacher, I'm sick of the working hours and it's a very physical job. I want to be cocooned from the world!! What kind of at home work do you do? :D I always admire people who are able to work from home!!! I have zero self control, I'd end up playing wii or something heheh

Good for you! That's a great job to do and I guess still really challenging like the nursing, just in different ways! I sell silver jewellery online. I have a shop on E--- (am I allowed to say the name? You know famous buying, selling and auction site lol) and was hoping to set up my own website, but the overheads are more and I just don't have the time for all the initial set-up or marketing. I used to do a lot of jewellery and collector's fairs but they ended up being very quiet for everyone so I concentrated on the online side of things. It's pretty good but yeah it does need some discipline! I have to list stock each day to sell and of course pack and post the sales. I get to indulge my quiet side though and it is nice not to have to deal with people face to face! I get to do that at the pharmacy instead! I'm the smoking cessation advisor there, and also get to do people's BP and diabetes testing, and advise on some medicines, so it's nice to do the caring stuff without having such huge responsibilty as a nurse! I feel very lucky to have 2 jobs that I love equally.... xx

Ah Never, if only we could wind the clock forward hehe xx

Lol Never. I'm really sorry if I'm a bit slow, but I'm not sure I know what you do. I know your DH is a medic, but are you in the military too? Sorry if I've not kept up....

haha, i don't think i've ever talked about it pickle. :blush: yes, i'm in the military. DH is national guard so he works for our state back home, Arkansas. i'm active duty so i'm stationed in germany. i just had to be different! i wish i went national guard, because if i did, i would be deploying with my husband right now. :cry: i'm an avionics mechanic. i work on radios, navigation, and electrical problems on blackhawks :) it's seriously a bunch of video gamers and computer nerds haha!

Oh wow! I didn't realise! Well apart from the being away from your DH part, it does sound cool! And very UN-dweeby lol xx

it really isn't that bad and civilians get paid a ton of money to do it, so i hope i can when i get out of the military!

Ooh well that'd be good!

Right gotta go, but will be back later. Have a good day! xx

I went through and took out the OPK results since they were - all the way through and the crosshairs changed from dotted to solid, a good sign. However, it also kept changing from "You ovulated on Day 20" to "You ovulated on Day 15". It's currently saying I ovulated on Day 20 and am 3 DPO, but why did it change to Day 15 at all? If I ov'd on CD 15, that makes a difference on when I would test and means that the dip on CD 20 *could* potentially be an implantation dip. I'm thinking it's more likely that I ov'd on Day 20 though in some ways I'd rather it be Day 15 b/c that would mean this cycle was fairly "normal" cycle. Oi. I wish I'd never done the stupid OPK's, WON'T be doing them again.

Has anyone else ever had the chart change OV days like that?

i can see why it would say one or the other cornbread, because you do get a clear thermal shift after CD15. you need 3 temps above the coverline, usually, to confirm ovulation. your third is right on the cover line and then you get a dip again which is why FF is jumping back and forth. i would say pretty confidently that CD20 was probably your ovulation date hun. based on CM, temp dip, and your temp going well above the cover line afterwards.

Sweetmama that is heartbreaking. I hope it all sorts itself out soon. xxx

moochacha, OMG!! I have been away on holiday and just seen your amazing news!!! Congratulations. I am so so happy for you. FX for a happy and healthy 9 months. xxx

i can see why it would say one or the other cornbread, because you do get a clear thermal shift after CD15. you need 3 temps above the coverline, usually, to confirm ovulation. your third is right on the cover line and then you get a dip again which is why FF is jumping back and forth. i would say pretty confidently that CD20 was probably your ovulation date hun. based on CM, temp dip, and your temp going well above the cover line afterwards.

Ok. That makes sense. Thanks. :)

cornbread - you still have a -ve OPK showing on CD16. I think CD15 is a possibility, difficult to say as CD17's temp is missing.

My last 2 cycles have been unclear as to when I've o'd - it's frustrating, but you will see more of a pattern as you get further into your cycle. :)

Sweetmama - I'm so sorry hun. Not sure how the law works out there, but over here it would be very hard to get you evicted quickly with a young child, especially as you are paying half the mortgage. Are you named on the mortgage? X Hope the situation sorts itself out for you one way or another hun xx

oh snap, thanks foxy. I knew I was missing one somewhere but couldn't find it. You can proofread my chart anytime. :lol: That missing temp for day 17 is the kicker. I remembered a few days later that I DID temp that morning, I just didn't ever get it put in b/c that was when I got sick and was up with Muffin teething. I don't remember exactly what it was, just that it was at least the previous days temp, maybe a few hundredths or tenth of a degree higher, not lower. Just now, putting in a similar temp to CD 15 adjusts the data to show me OV'ing at CD 15, so I'm still not sure which day it was. Since I'm not sure what the exact temp was I'm going to leave it blank b/c it won't be accurate. I'll go ahead and plan to test for CD 20 being OV day but if I Get AF at CD29 I'll probably figure that CD 15 was the OV day after all. If I don't get AF on CD 29 but OV'd on CD 15, then at least waiting until 13 DPO assuming it was CD 20 will mean that an HPT should be extremely accurate. :lol:

let's just hope there will be no AF show :)

AMEN!!! Part of me sincerely hopes that since last time we got pregnant so easily it'll be that way this time too, but I'm trying to be realistic in the knowledge that I wasn't coming off the patch last time. LOL I can always hope though :)

Foxy- No my name is not on the mortgage, only because if it were, then our interest rate would have sky rocketed. But I don't think he'll be able to follow through on the eviction in court, Judges tend to favour mother's with children anyways, and good luck with him getting this whole house, we are common law. But I do just really want our family to be put back together again.

I can totally understand that sweetmama. Perhaps him stayong away for a little while may give him time to consider his feelings and decide on his actions without interference from other family members.

Truly hoping you can work things out. :hugs:

P.S Have you tested hun? You're passed your usual LP aren't you? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"