New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

thanx foxy that made me feel better about TTC now instead of after :)

Foxy hope you get the results you want from the tests.

Congrats impatient. x

good luck foxy x i hope your good luck is just around the corner :)

RANT WARNING!!

I just wanted to say im so over my OH atm, its like he doesnt even wanna try I feel like every time i want :sex: i have to do all the work to even get him in the mood!! I give up maybe ill just tell him that im not gonna try anymore...

night all im off to bed with no :sex:

haha, i'm originally from AR so i feel you on the humidity :) germany isn't too bad though. hoping for a :bfp: i've spent the last 30 minutes on yahoo trying to explain cervical mucous to DH. :haha: he is a medic so nothing grosses him out and he gets intrigued and ask so many questions. it's pretty cute :)

haha, i'm originally from AR so i feel you on the humidity :) germany isn't too bad though. hoping for a :bfp: i've spent the last 30 minutes on yahoo trying to explain cervical mucous to DH. :haha: he is a medic so nothing grosses him out and he gets intrigued and ask so many questions. it's pretty cute :)

Lol my DH nearly retches at the mention of CM or even the thought of sperm and egg meeting and the whole 'internal' process! The only bit he's not sqeamish about is the BDing hahahahahaha! HOW he thinks he's gonna be at the birth is beyond me....:wacko:

:haha: pickle that is so funny. it's great that DH is a medic sometimes. it's really convenient! :thumbup: i don't know how many times we've had drunk friends at the house with something broke that DH has to fix. the last was a finger! he asked me how i checked for CM and what it means and how do we apply pre-seed. i'm pretty sure he knows my body more than i do :shock:

:haha: pickle that is so funny. it's great that DH is a medic sometimes. it's really convenient! :thumbup: i don't know how many times we've had drunk friends at the house with something broke that DH has to fix. the last was a finger! he asked me how i checked for CM and what it means and how do we apply pre-seed. i'm pretty sure he knows my body more than i do :shock:

Ah that's so cool! I haven't tried to tell DH how we check for CM....! It's funny though - when our cat throws up I have to look the other way and put my fingers in my ears, but he watches and laughs! So how is it he can't bear to think about all the amazing things our bodies do?!
Yeah I bet you DH will know you're pregnant before you do hehe!

the last cycle we tried he just knew i was pregnant, but i ended up getting my period like two weeks late. he swears it was a chemical, but i never tested :shrug: and i wasn't temping then. i think throw up is gross, so i'm with you! don't know how he can stomach one but not the other. haha! boys :blush: some of the stuff my DH tells me about work is too much for me to handle. you can just imagine the stuff soldiers come in with..especially the females! ewww

Yeah I really admire him for doing that job! He must see some stuff....

And I think I'm definitely better with blood than puke lol! I'm not bad with poo either - just need to master the vomit thing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->