New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi Girls!

Minime-Please don't let yourself think negatively. Your temps are still very high, and your tests are very positive. You will drive yourself mad constantly worrying, save that for when your bean is a teenager! Listen to all the other wonderful ladies and just relax and enjoy your pregnancy. Also, we love having you here, stay as long you like.

You too, Fish, we always love it when you stop in. Hope you're doing well, and we are all anxiously awaiting news on your first appointments!!

Moochacha-That is total BS!!! I can't believe :witch: got you with such high temps and a triphasic chart :hugs:. Glad to hear that the bleeding has subsided, I don't know what it means if it only lasts 1 day...Could be good news since your temp is still way high. You should definitely ask at work.

Foxy-Don't let DH off the hook!! If you have to carry the baby for 9 months, this is really the least he can do.

To all the other ladies approaching O, keep your men working!

I have my fx'd for all of us in the 2ww!

Hi Girls!

Minime-Please don't let yourself think negatively. Your temps are still very high, and your tests are very positive. You will drive yourself mad constantly worrying, save that for when your bean is a teenager! Listen to all the other wonderful ladies and just relax and enjoy your pregnancy. Also, we love having you here, stay as long you like.

You too, Fish, we always love it when you stop in. Hope you're doing well, and we are all anxiously awaiting news on your first appointments!!

Moochacha-That is total BS!!! I can't believe :witch: got you with such high temps and a triphasic chart :hugs:. Glad to hear that the bleeding has subsided, I don't know what it means if it only lasts 1 day...Could be good news since your temp is still way high. You should definitely ask at work.

Foxy-Don't let DH off the hook!! If you have to carry the baby for 9 months, this is really the least he can do.

To all the other ladies approaching O, keep your men working!

I have my fx'd for all of us in the 2ww!

Thanks hun - PMA all the way!! At the end of the day, if something happens it happens and I can't do anything about it so have decided to try and not worry this time round!!

You girls can help me stay grounded too!! :hugs:

gah, ive been out this weekend so didn't get to check my temp this morning to see if it has risen any ¬___¬ gah! hope all you girlies are fine ^__^

shaerichelle[/QUOTE said:
thank you.

Do you usually get dips in temps before you O? Cause I dipped on the 30th.:wacko:

With my luck I am preggo.. and dont know for sure. Barely had any symptoms with my son except gagging and right before my BFP I barfed. My bbs were sore too. So.. I purchased some OPK to use everyday to see and a Basal thermometer.

Not everyone sees a dip, but a TON of people do. The main thing is that you want to see temps HIGHER post-o than pre-o. Yours look pretty close to the same pre and post, but you don't have a lot of data before your dip so it's hard to say. I don't think that you o'd on the 30th judging by just the present data, although it is possible since we can't see what happenned before.

OPKs are a good idea, but you should also check your CM and CP, I'm not sure if you're doing this. CM is great to check, because it can give you like 5 days advance notice of O, but an OPK gives you only about 1 day. Try experimenting with these things, it takes some time (I'm still trying to figure out mine after 3 cycles) but the more you know about your body the easier it is to tell what it's doing. Have a great day Shannon!!

What a night, lol. I am still tired. I have been checking my CP and CM. CM was recently EW it was different not to long before that. I got the OPK to see if I am ovulating at all. Need my morning tea.:coffee:

Me too. Nothing like feeling crazy. Think my dh is sick of me saying I think I am preggo lol

Off for a while to go get my morning tea and shop.

I reckon you should leave it for a few days and test again. Im not convinced youre not preggers either hun and like the girls say, you could just be really early.

With my first pregnancy, which unfortunately didnt last, I got 2 negatives from my docs :hugs:

Even blood tests?Of course I should say my friend got all negatives too even her blood tests...

Shannon, what if you O'd Thursday just gone. Was that around the time of ewcm?

Edit: And sore bbs, mild cramping and nausea?

shaerichelle - That's great you got a new AWESOME doctor!!! Fx'd they can find out whats happening!!

thanks took me 30 docs to find him! He thinks I have adrenal fatigue which can mess up 50 hormones in the body. Nothing like waking up still tired everyday!

Yes it was...:thumbup: and yes I have sore breasts but that has been on and off for a while. I recently had cramping it went away and came back. and yes I felt like I was going to throw up yesterday and friday. lol.
I barfed once before BFP with my son.

Wow :witch: got me, woke up just now with painful cramps, bright red blood and clots... AF hardly ever comes like this its normally a build up of some sort. Does this mean I get to have a glass of wine now? :cry:

Alas I'm now thinking of what I can try differently this month. :flower:

Sorry to hear that hun :hugs: Defo have a glass of wine.

I don't think my pregnancy will work out. I took my temperature and there has been a slight drop. did it again 2 hours later which doesn;t count anyway but it was really high. can the early morning cold affect your BTT?

Anyway, on top of that I did another HPT and it's not darker than yesterday so am guessing it's going to be a chemical :cry:

No worrying allowed Missy! Dont take your temp more than the am... Heck dont take it for few days so you stop worrying. I never worried once with my son. I just always thought happy thoughts:)

Minime congratulations on your BFP! I was out yesterday so have been dying to find out what happened! I had a big temp drop when I stayed at my sisters at Christmas as the room was so much colder than I was use to so yes the cold will effect your temp. FX your little bean sticks!

moochacha - I am gutted about your AF. Your temps were looking so good and I can see they are still high today. Very strange. x

Woohoo thanks,am hoping it sticks with every ounce of my being!

I took my temp again two hours later and it was 37.0!! The highest ever. Doesnt count though as a different time I don't think lol

FF added that my AF is due in 3 days - is that strange? Firstly because I have had two BFPs and secondly my AF was due 4 days ago!!

That is strange. Wonder why? Symptom wise I still get the occasional bit of mild heartburn but it's more that I'm always thirsty and my bbs are sore. Maybe I get a bit of occasional nausea but that's about it. How about you?

minime - you are more than welcome to stay here with us :)

fish&chips - glad all is well with you. I know what you mean about wanting to get out of the danger zone. I think I would be exactly the same. Do you have any appointments etc booked yet?

I'm hoping to have ov'd today, so expecting a temp increase tomorrow morning. If I can get my pm session in tonight and one tomorrow, hopefully we'll have a chance this month!

I've got my first midwife appointment on the 20th. Afterwards my oh is taking me for a shopping spree at the topshop in London and I'll have a style advisor. It was my Christmas present from him.. but now I'll just be buying maternity clothes!

Yes it was...:thumbup: and yes I have sore breasts but that has been on and off for a while. I recently had cramping it went away and came back. and yes I felt like I was going to throw up yesterday and friday. lol.

I know the adrenal fatigue feeling! I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia which could be something to do with chemical release in the brain, or lack of!

I just looked at your chart and I know you haven't got a bbt, but if you give yourself an imaginary coverline your last dip was Weds which could mean O was impending. I feel sick around that time (yesterday in fact). Anyhow gives us another what if to play with. I know it probably just makes you even more confused. If your temps stay in this region I will be more happy with my theory. I'm going back to check again.

Edit: I was right about the imaginary coverline, wrong on the date! :p

I know the adrenal fatigue feeling! I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia which could be something to do with chemical release in the brain, or lack of!

I just looked at your chart and I know you haven't got a bbt, but if you give yourself an imaginary coverline your last dip was Weds which could mean O was impending. I feel sick around that time (yesterday in fact). Anyhow gives us another what if to play with. I know it probably just makes you even more confused. If your temps stay in this region I will be more happy with my theory. I'm going back to check again.

Edit: I was right on the imaginary coverlibne, just out on the date!

ff said i o'ed monday:) I have fibro too. for 7 years now!:growlmad:

Can I feel ever so slightly smug on seeing the coverline?

I was diagnosed with Fibro 6 years ago I think after 4 years of tests following glandular fever. I'm med free! Just listen to my body and try to keep life balanced and well paced. Dunno how this is going to work with a new baby but we'll see.

minime - yey you've got a pregnancy ticker :)

Can I feel ever so slightly smug on seeing the coverline?

I was diagnosed with Fibro 6 years ago I think after 4 years of tests following glandular fever. I'm med free! Just listen to my body and try to keep life balanced and well paced. Dunno how this is going to work with a new baby but we'll see.

You are good!:thumbup::flower:

Lol I am excited it says I o'ed. Now I read the 23rd as my date to test. Okay the 23 is huge for hubby and I ..We actually met on Jan 23 last year. We started dating March 23 and well we got married the 21 of august so I guess that doesnt count. and we started trying on Sept 23. Funny thing is I just realized all this this am, lol.

I was diagnosed on my 6th year! Its annoying.. have you looked up adrenal fatigue? Its similar to fibro. Doc told me fibro is just a bunch of symptoms ..there is an underlying cause.. which I agree. Anyways. I am on 10 supplements. Without them I would be no good! lol. I refuse meds they do nothing but add toxins into your body. I got my first session of Bowen Therapy.. its awesome.. It helped me a lot. I get it every two weeks. Funny I got my blood test on Monday when I O'ed.:haha: I slept 9 hours last night and dont feel like I slept at all.

As for fibro with a baby... I did it :) My son was 5 months when I started it..:growlmad::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->