New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

i'd put it infront of him sweetmama. tell him this is what it has come down to - he has to make a choice and stop with the mind games. if he wants things to work ask him to show proof to back up this statement.

That's basically what I told him last night, I'm just tired and done!

there is only so much running about and fumbling you can do before you start to trip over your own feet if that makes any sense.

I think if he can't take the situation seriously and grasp the current predicament then he's going to regret it later.

good luck hun. i know it's not a nice position to be in - its a big choice and at the end of the day the only one that can make that choice is you and your OH

sweets - sorry you are having such a hard time, try to be firm for your son, mean what you say and back it up with actions. :hugs:

Hi ladies, I just posted a thread in the TTC area and didn't get not even one answer. So... i have a question: What do High Pre Ov Temps mean?

This cycle is a little bit weird, can you please take a look at my chart??? High Pre OV temps means something is wrong??

:flower:

Hi,

I'm afraid I don't know but didn't want you to feel ignored! Also you may not have had a reply straight away because of the time difference in different countries. Hope you're ok and that someone can give you some answers xx

Yay for positive OPK Never! I got one too today! xx

Hi Marie - I am also not sure about whether high pre-ov temps mean anything. I think everyone is different and as long as you see a temp shift to show you've ovulated, I don't think there'd be a problem.

Have a look in the FF chart galleries for high temps and see what you find :)

Hope you get a more helpful answer :haha:

Nice temp rise Foxy - hope this is ov for you! xx

Oh Dandy hope things happen for you soon. You must be really fed up waiting. Hope you're ok. Hugs xx

i am, fed up that is...i was told vitex can take up to 3 months to work...i dont think its working this month :/ i might have to try something else soon

Did you start it last month? I can't remember. What were your cycles like before you started it? x

my cycles were about 56 days normally but last month i hadnt had AF for 3 nearly 4 months so i started on the vitex and almost straight away my nipples were sore they stayed sore for like 3 weeks

1 week after I started on the vitex FF said i Oved then like 2 weeks later AF showed up :) i was happy now im still waiting to O :( I guess if it happens before 3 months its working?? im just getting sick of waiting maybe i should try soy or something..

I keep getting what i think of as Ov pains...but nothing comes of it :shrug:

Dandy I did the unthinkable and Googled Vitex hehe. I found some posts from women who said it delayed ovulation and lengthened their cycle. I know you shouldn't read into things too much or believe everything you hear but have you looked into Vitex at all? Should you be taking it before or after ov? I also found info about it being taking after ov not before. What do you think? I'm no medical expert and obviously don't want to put you off or make you more stressed about it, so just take this as a query from me!

Sorry our posts crossed! Hmmm so it sounds like the vitex did something! Unless it was complete coincidence and you'd have ov'd anyway. What does the doc say about your cycles being so long?

nothing haha i havent spoken to her
last i talked to her i told her they were about once every 2 months, and she just noted it, but didnt say anything, maybe cause its early days yet

yeah i had read that vitex can lengthen i thought that might apply if the cycle was short to begin with? well it hasnt lengthened it yet if it turns into 4 months then it will have lengthened it :shrug: its only been 1 month

everything i read says you shouldnt take vitex when pg so should stop taking it at Ov...

man this is confusing maybe i should just stop taking it, relax for 1 month go to vegas and then see the dr when i come back and see what she says

actually i might take my own advice and stop taking it till i see the dr after vegas

Oh it's so hard to know what to do and what to take isn't it? I don't know what to suggest really. Do what you feel is right unless you can get some good solid advice from someone who knows more than me lol!

I just take very high strength folic acid (prescribed by doc) as I'm diabetic and need more than non-diabetic people. I drink a cup of green tea a day, and only 1 cup of anything caffeinated, plus water and fruit tea. I also have a dessert spoon of honey each day as I read it's so good for fertility and your reproductive health. I try and have enough wholegrain food and fruit and veg so at least when I eat some junk it's balanced by the good stuff hehe. So basically I don't really take anything - I just try and be healthy where I can, which I don't manage as much as I'd like!

I took Evening Primrose Oil for one cycle and it completely screwed my temps up and I didn't ov at all that cycle. Things settled down as soon as I stopped it. xx

Yeah I guess. It's not going to do you any harm if you stop taking it is it. And you may see something different happen with your temps. Were you taking it when you had the very stable temps earlier this cycle? They were very similar and you didn't have the big ups and downs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->