New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

it depends - are they open circles cos they were taken at different times?

it depends - are they open circles cos they were taken at different times?

Yup. Some with an hour to 5 hours difference. I went through and adjusted all the temps and while there's still a lot of up and down and no CH, I think my chart at least looks a little more consistent. Can you check it and see what you think? I didn't change the times but everything has been adjusted unless it was at the normal time.

Hi ladies:) hope your all doing well! Just wanted to say hang in there, I can't believe I am pregnant! It still seems so weird. I was not expecting it and it finally happened. It WILL happen for you all soon, I know it!! :dust:

Hey ladies. Never don't worry OH knows what he did is wrong and I'm not putting up with his shit. I am super cranky lately cuz I'm tired lol. Anyways I'm on CD3 I think and my period is pretty much GONERS

Cornbread - looks better hun. I think there's a possibility you may have ov'd CD27. Keep temping and hopefully your temps will stay up. :)

:hi: impatient

:hi: sweetmama - hope the tiredness passes soon :flower:

Cornbread - looks better hun. I think there's a possibility you may have ov'd CD27. Keep temping and hopefully your temps will stay up. :)

:hi: impatient

:hi: sweetmama - hope the tiredness passes soon :flower:

I was thinking CD 25. What about 27 looks more OV-ish than 25, with the dip followed by increased temps? Not trying to be snarky, just curious and trying to learn. LOL

:haha: It definitely could be CD25. In my experience, FF usually shows ov as the first day when temps are level with or higher than the majorit of your previous temps. Gonna have a look at my charts and see if I have an example :)

I guess my Feb chart is about the closest example.:) Have you put in a few fake temps for the next couple of days to see if you get CHs?

I guess my Feb chart is about the closest example.:) Have you put in a few fake temps for the next couple of days to see if you get CHs?

TOTALLY didn't even think of that. I might also fool around with adding temps to the days I don't have temps to see if that affects the CH. Good call! Thanks!

Adding temps that keep climbing to CD 29 and CD 30 and a temp in keeping with what I *think* I had on CD 17 gave me CH at CD 28. Removing the temp for CD 29 but leaving the temp at CD 30 moved the CH to CD 26. So, I think it's likely I OV'd somewhere in CD 26 - 28. I'd prefer it to be CD 26 b/c the chance is slightly better for conception, since we didn't BD on the "fertile" days.

I think between CD26-CD28 is highly probable. Hopefully your temps will stay up now :)

wow, that is good to hear cornbread. i hope ovulation occurred for you and you caught that eggy hun! i'm not as good at this as foxy, so i will let her help you like she already is :)

got my positive OPK this morning!! i see DH tonight :happydance: if like past cycles, this means i will ovulate CD17 (wed) as i get three days of positives before i ovulate. :yipee:

wow, that is good to hear cornbread. i hope ovulation occurred for you and you caught that eggy hun! i'm not as good at this as foxy, so i will let her help you like she already is :)

got my positive OPK this morning!! i see DH tonight :happydance: if like past cycles, this means i will ovulate CD17 (wed) as i get three days of positives before i ovulate. :yipee:

woot woot for pos opk sweetie!! :)

:hi: Nicole :hugs: - I'm thinking Ov before CD20 again for you :)

Cornbread - yep, I think you should get your CHs back if your temps stay up :)

Never - :yipee: go catch that eggy girl

Not much to report here - temp rise this morning. Hoping it's due to ov rather than the warm weather :) Giving OH the night off tonight - I promised him, so I can't go back on that when it comes to bed time :dohh: will probably bd every couple of days throughout the next week just in case.

Hi ladies, I just posted a thread in the TTC area and didn't get not even one answer. So... i have a question: What do High Pre Ov Temps mean?

This cycle is a little bit weird, can you please take a look at my chart??? High Pre OV temps means something is wrong??

:flower:

Do you ladies think it was wrong of me to tell OH that if I move that's it I'm done and I don't want to play these games anymore? He keeps telling me he cares but he's not proving it very well. He comes to me last night and asks me when I am moving, and I basically told him that's it if I move I'm done, can't do this anymore and it's not right to keep uprooting my son because of this crap, and there is no point to moving and then coming back. God I'm just so frustrated with him already, I don't care how much I love him, I can't keep allowing him to do this to me or my son.

I'm just really fed up with it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->