New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

hmm ok yeah i have bought a book called the fertility diet...i might try to do whatever it says

maybe i should try the honey thing?

just had a look I took vitex on cd 14 and none for the other stable temps however i still had no vitex for the temp drop on cd 20

Well don't quote me, it may be absolute crap about the honey, but I was up for eating something yummy if it would do me a bit of good! It is very good for you generally but if it's true that it helps with fertility then fab! You prob have to eat a bit more than 1 dessert spoonful but I'm quite sensitive to stuff and never seem to need as much of anything...

I wish I had some good solid advice for you. I always think that at least with temping we can see what's going on with our bodies a bit more than if we weren't temping! xx

yeah diabetes is a tricky one my old bf had it and I had to pay attention to if he had eaten or not sometimes he would just walk around in a daze...

i might pull the book out and go through it and try to eat healthy for a couple of months, I like to think im healthy but i buy the white pasta instead of the wholegrain stuff, im gonna try to be extra good :D

Yeah the diabetes is a pain in the a--e.

I love naughty food but am making more of an effort now we're TTC. I cannot stand brown rice so I still eat white, but have found that the refined white flour in white bread gives me headaches so have been eating wholemeal bread. And my mum gave me some wholewheat spaghetti to try and it's actaully not bad! I just try and be generally healthy in what I eat, so that if I want a bag of crisps or a burger or something then it's not a big issue.

lol i eat multigrain bread...and lots of veges when i can, im trying to cut down my portion sizes (trying unsuccessfully to lose weight) i exercise most days i guess i kinda am eating mostly good but prob too many snack foods in between lol

i forgot where i was going with that last post haha

but just spoke to my OH he thinks i should stay on the vitex because he thinks it will do nothing but he thinks my mind will think it will do something and make it work haha that sounds weird even in my head...im nearly finished the bottle, ill finish it then see what he says i guess :shrug:

Yeah maybe he's right! Go for it, then see how you feel when you've finished the bottle.

Right gotta go and BD! Am SO tired but don't wanna miss that eggy! Take care. Nice chatting with you and will catch up with you tomorrow. Hugs to you Dandy xx

i have...i have had someone explain it but i cant remember it exactly and it kinda confuses me lol

:hi: Nicole :hugs: - I'm thinking Ov before CD20 again for you :)

Cornbread - yep, I think you should get your CHs back if your temps stay up :)

Never - :yipee: go catch that eggy girl

Not much to report here - temp rise this morning. Hoping it's due to ov rather than the warm weather :) Giving OH the night off tonight - I promised him, so I can't go back on that when it comes to bed time :dohh: will probably bd every couple of days throughout the next week just in case.

I think so to got my pos all day yesterday cd 18 and temp jump today so hopefully..

This is gonna be a long month I can tell ya that right now, I can`t move till august and he`s already making my life hell.

hey girls! :hi:

well, DH still has to work while i'm here so i'm on my own from 0700 - 1700/1800 every day. boo! better than nothing though and at least i'm close to him!

temp still low today, so confident that ovulation will happen tomorrow. DH and i got :sex: in yesterday with the conceive plus and soft cups. i'm a fan of both! DH went a little wild with the conceive + but he popped the soft cup in like a pro! i told him, come on your a medic, you can do it! :haha: he just e-mailed me and told me he hoped it worked :blush:

we have two trips planned this week to munich and nurnberg. it's going to a great week! can't even TRY to think about when it is over. boo.

nicole - hoping you o soon girl! FX'ed!

dandy - soy isn't that complicated at all. i've used it the past two cycles. you can take it CD1-5 for more eggs, CD5-9 for a more mature egg OR CD3-7 for the middle of the two, more mature eggs. most people take them at night to take away the side effects which can be headaches, hot flashes. i got spotting around my fertile window too. it's supposed to trick your body into thinking it's producing more estrogen so that you ovulate. it's for girls who have a hard time ovulating or don't at all. i just wanted a stronger ovulation. you get a lot of ovulation pains and twinges and stuff to make you think your body is doing wonders in there :) hope this helps. let me know if you have any questions, i've done tons and tons of research on it!

:wave: PICKLE! :)

Never I hope you catch your eggie, that will be wonderful for you and DH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->