New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I love fireworks!! sorry they are keeping you up though :hugs:

what kind of dog do you have? i cant remember if you told me

thanx for telling me about the vitex and soy together, so soon as i can buy them ill start on the vitex and maca and then when cd 1 comes round ill stop the vitex and do the soy for 5 days then back on the vitex, it wont counteract then? or should i have a bigger break between them?

im liking your chart never, fxed you get your BFP this time round :hugs:

thanx pickle

i really hope the vit c works next time round, im gonna go from 3000mg to 4000mg next time, cause the parsley sounds disgusting :sick:

Lol I've not heard about parsley. Is it dried, and do you have to chew it or something?! xx

dandy - i'm not sure if you need more of a break between the two. perhaps try to post a thread about it? i'm sure someone is bound to know.

i have a boxer :)

from what i have read you boil water put the parsley in let it sit for 30mins strain then drink...:sick: or you can also make a tampon like thing and put it up near your cervix...wont do that, or i have found someone who posted this:
ok so you take about 2 Tsp. of shredded up parsley (or fresh from the store would be the best)
put it in water then either bring the water to a boil or stick in the microwave for about 2 minutes. let it sit for about 30 minutes (the longer it sits there the better)

then strain it, you can add some ginger to it also (which will help the inducing part) and some honey to sweeten it. sorry it doesnt taste the best but it will work.

naw never boxers can be so cute :) I know some ugly/nasty ones which put me off the breed for a while, then i met the cutest boxer puppy that wiggled up to everyone, was adorable :)

Hmmm no that doesn't sounds v nice does it Dandy?! I'd try the other things 1st!

well thats why im trying the vit c...:shrug: but if it doesnt work...

Well I really hope it does work. How long have you been taking it? And how long is it supposed to take to have an effect?

i hope it works too! did candy give you the info? it seems to always work for her before.

she told me to only take it for 1 day...so i took 3000mg on saturday and noticed an increase in CM on sunday, but no AF :shrug: so when im over this flu im gonna go up to 4000mg she said thats the max i should go and try again, if nothing then maybe i should go and see if i can get a stronger vit C :shrug: she said to make sure its pure and has nothing else in it...i cant tell if mine does or not :shrug: so might have to go to the chemist to look

well, she's the expert on it so i would definitely say listen to her :thumbup: and if all else fails, definitely check the chemist, then go the other route that doesn't sound pleasant.

hey ladies -

had to run about 6 miles this morning, ugh, wanted to die! i had to tell my partner *we ran with buddies from the platoon* that i might be pregnant and i wasn't trying to over exert myself. he is now the only person besides you girls and my hubby that know we might. those guys are like my brothers though and he gave me his word he wouldn't tell. we still finished 3rd out of the platoon too which was ahead of about 4 or 5 other groups.

temp was adjusted today. 98.3 when i woke up at 2:55 and couldn't go back to sleep until 3:30 and woke up at 5:00 and it was 98.4. adjusted it and average came to 98.56. either way 98.3, 98.4 or 98.56 is good :) it feels like AF is going to hit any minute though. i'm so scared my temp the next day or two will drop and i will be shattered. :cry:

oh, and lots of CM this morning. so much that i felt it come out (TMI) and thought AF had started!

last but not least, i think i haven't been sleeping well because i haven't been working out. let's hope i sleep well tonight!

hey ladies -

had to run about 6 miles this morning, ugh, wanted to die! i had to tell my partner *we ran with buddies from the platoon* that i might be pregnant and i wasn't trying to over exert myself. he is now the only person besides you girls and my hubby that know we might. those guys are like my brothers though and he gave me his word he wouldn't tell. we still finished 3rd out of the platoon too which was ahead of about 4 or 5 other groups.

temp was adjusted today. 98.3 when i woke up at 2:55 and couldn't go back to sleep until 3:30 and woke up at 5:00 and it was 98.4. adjusted it and average came to 98.56. either way 98.3, 98.4 or 98.56 is good :) it feels like AF is going to hit any minute though. i'm so scared my temp the next day or two will drop and i will be shattered. :cry:

I hope this is it for you Never. I dont want you to be shattered!:hugs:

I have everything crossed that this is your month Never!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"