New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

lisa - thank you honey, i'm just nervous to get my hopes up about it. just have a feeling temp is going to drop at any second! :cry:

I know this wasnt meant for me but I really hope your temp stays up and you get your bfp.

Nicole,
Well it really isn't over til she shows her ugly face. You must be sooo frustrated that's it's taking this long after mostly conceiving easily. I just hope your BFP is just around the corner. All the waiting and trying sucks.

Nicole and Never - well as you know my temp dropped AND I had ALL my usual AF signs, and I still got a faint positive! I know it's still early days for me, but don't give up til AF actually arrives! Never - you had lots of PMA for me, so sending it right back to you.

Hugs to you both xxxxxxxxxx

Oooh Pickle, I don't have to tilt the screen at any angle-I can see that lovely :bfp:! Congrats!!! I knew that chart was looking fab!

I've got my eye on Liana's now-that is one pretty chart! :) :thumbup:

Nicole, I'm sorry for your frustrations. Fxed for you that you get your :bfp: soon!!!!

Thanks Firedancer! Hope you're doing ok! xxx

Thanks Nicole and Moochacha! Yep am trying to find a good balance between positive and realistic lol! xx

I can understand that sweetie..
I think cd 18 was right for me as I feel the old Bi*#h comin..lp is 13 days Id be 13dpo today if its cd 18 so af should be here tomorrow. To be honest I'm kinda sad as we've been trying for 7 months had a mc in february and nothing since..it hasn't been this hard for us since we were ttc our 9 year old it took us 3 1/2 years..after that it was so easy. I'm scared it'll take that long again. :(

Aww hun you're in my thoughts!! I'm sure it wont take that long but I know how hard it is to keep at the TTC game.

Hey Never - I'm back now with full belly lol. Have sent you a msg xx

Someone stop me POAS now! That's 3 and the last one was darker so must step away from the tests now....

Think I'll keep temping for a few days though. Just wanna make sure my temp stays up...

stick to the temping for a few days to feed your PAOS craving!

:gun: PICKLE STEP AWAY FROM THE TEST STICK!:gun:

oh god here comes my waterworks :cry: DH and i have been talking/arguing for like 30 minutes. i'm sensitive sally and i can fight about the color of the sky, lol. well, at the end i'm :cry:ing because i miss home. how all that came about, i don't know.

Oh Never - I'm not surprised. It's hard enough doing the TTC thing when you're together let alone apart and trying to communicate over the phone or whatever. And of course you're emotional - you're hormonal for this point in your cycle regardless....

Hugs to you xxxxxxxxxxx

Nicole,
Well it really isn't over til she shows her ugly face. You must be sooo frustrated that's it's taking this long after mostly conceiving easily. I just hope your BFP is just around the corner. All the waiting and trying sucks.

Nicole and Never - well as you know my temp dropped AND I had ALL my usual AF signs, and I still got a faint positive! I know it's still early days for me, but don't give up til AF actually arrives! Never - you had lots of PMA for me, so sending it right back to you.

Hugs to you both xxxxxxxxxx

Im havin some brown spotting so I'm sure af will be here tomorrow..or even later tonight..oh well move on..

Congrats sweetheart that great!! :hugs:

Oh Nicole that's s**t. I'm sorry to hear that. Thinking of you lots xx

Ok ladies, I have a question that I am sure has already been answered, but I don't have the time or patience to read through over 900 pages lol. So my question is:

Can you have a positive OPK after you have already had the temp shift indicating ovulation?

Pickle::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:Congrats on your :bfp:! I am so happy for you. I can see the line too. Have you done a digital yet?

@Never:FxD still crossed for you!:hugs:

thank you mrskc - i've been a little down since hitting 10DPO. it really does feel like AF is on it's away! ugh..

courtney - i'm no expert, but my understanding is that people with PCOS can get positive OPK's at a lot of different times in their cycles?

Nevertogether- that is true, however, I have never had issues with that before. Every previous cycle to date that I have used OPKs they have been spot on for O. I have always had irregular cycles, some longer and some shorter, but I have always had a 12 day luteal phase. I have been on this cycle for 42 days now and yesterday and today are the first two times I have gotten a +. I started testing on CD11 and it took 29 days of constant testing for even a faint line to appear. As of right now, if I were to have truly O'd yesterday, I would be on a 54 day cycle because of my 12 day luteal phase. I am just going to wait and see if my temp is still up tomorrow. I had a spike today as if I had O'd yesterday, so I just need to keep temping to see if it stays up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->