New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Couldn't wait to see what your temp did today Never - hooray! It's ok I've had a serious word with AF and BANNED her from showing. Seriously though I really and truly hope this will be your BFP xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey ladies -

had to run about 6 miles this morning, ugh, wanted to die! i had to tell my partner *we ran with buddies from the platoon* that i might be pregnant and i wasn't trying to over exert myself. he is now the only person besides you girls and my hubby that know we might. those guys are like my brothers though and he gave me his word he wouldn't tell. we still finished 3rd out of the platoon too which was ahead of about 4 or 5 other groups.

temp was adjusted today. 98.3 when i woke up at 2:55 and couldn't go back to sleep until 3:30 and woke up at 5:00 and it was 98.4. adjusted it and average came to 98.56. either way 98.3, 98.4 or 98.56 is good :) it feels like AF is going to hit any minute though. i'm so scared my temp the next day or two will drop and i will be shattered. :cry:

Aw, try not to stress too much--I have everything crossed for ya!!! :friends:

Also, if you already regularly exercise/run/whatever, you should be fine, even while pregnant (unless you had some other condition that prohibited you from doing so). With my last pregnancy, I worked out until about 32 weeks, and it was by far my healthiest, easiest of the 4. Once pregnant you should keep your heartrate at or below 140bpm, but if it were such early days it wouldn't cause a problem if your rate was higher.

With that being, said, I need to drag my arse to the gym now before it gets too late!! :)

thank you so much for that advice lisa, that really helps to ease my mind for sure. i love running so it's good to know i won't have to completely stop it.

you all are such an awesome group of girls, i really don't know what i would do without ya'll support!

Hi Never! I feel the same - I'm so glad I found this thread and all you girls. It's stopped me going crazy! xxx

SOOO much better thanks. It's much cooler here for the first time in ages, and raining and it's so much fresher. So no headache today, and lots more energy and only a couple of times of feeling a bit nauseous! So have managed to get some work done and actually feel mostly normal again!

Glad you managed your run today! Your chart is so different at 12 DPO to other months! Never - I can't wait to see if its a BFP! xx

i can't either. i'm anxious right now to see my next two days temps to see if it changes O date. i'm pretty confident it will. then it will just be a matter of waiting how many days to test, haha.

glad to hear the weather is better and your spirits are up. hope it stays that way!

Hmmm yeah I'd forgotten about that! I've got no patience - was going to try and be patient for you lol. (see my PM though...)

Hey Pickle, Im fine. Just tired as ever. Im always just so tired these days.

Looking good nevertogether.:thumbup:

I'm pretty good. My interview time for Thursday got changed from 0900 to 1330 so I'm pretty happy about that. THEY called and changed it so it didn't look bad on me. LOL DH has to be at work at 9 so 1330 means I won't be rushing trying to get Muffin up and to a sitter and DH to work early all in time for me to be there a half hour early. Woot.

Ah that's good Cornbread. What's your interview for? xx

Oh wow! Hope the interview goes well! And glad all the details beforehand got sorted - at least you won't be in a flap from that point of view! Let us know how you get on....xxx

morning pickle :hi: i pm'ed you again..about to leave for work.. you ladies have a GOOD day!

mrskc - i put in high temps for the next couple of days on FF to see what it would do, haha. i guess to see if it would flash pregnant or something :haha: and instead it changed my O date to CD20. which actually makes sense since my OPK's went negative at CD21. so i changed it to CD20 and cover line to 97.6 (just what FF did when i put in the days of high temps)..which is why it is showing me 10DPO now. going to wait it out 4 more days and see if either a :bfp: comes or AF shows. hoping for the :bfp: but i'm a bit discouraged..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->