New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

courtney - this cycle (unlike my others) i got positive OPK's CD15-CD20 and i ovulated on CD17 based on temps. all that i could find was elevated LH levels would cause this? or that your body is gearing up to O and isn't (which wouldn't be the case for you, since your temps confirmed O)

Pickle::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:Congrats on your :bfp:! I am so happy for you. I can see the line too. Have you done a digital yet?

@Never:FxD still crossed for you!:hugs:

Thanks so much! I've done a standard midstream test now as well as a couple more IC and the line is darker on all of them than the first one I posted here. So think I may nearly be done POAS lol! But I work in a pharmacy so someone may have to keep me away from the digi's hehe.

My temp went up again this morning too so I'm pleased about that. Hope you're doing ok Mrskc! xx

thank you mrskc - i've been a little down since hitting 10DPO. it really does feel like AF is on it's away! ugh..

courtney - i'm no expert, but my understanding is that people with PCOS can get positive OPK's at a lot of different times in their cycles?

Never - yay for today's temp! Your temps are higher at this point than any other cycle! How are you today? Things ok with DH? Hope you had a good sleep and are feeling alright xx

Hey ladies!!!

Never: Sorry to hear that you and OH have been having words, and I'm not surprised all this is very stressful and so is your living arrangements too. Hope everything is much better today. Chart/Temp are still looking really good. FX'd.

Pickle: I Didn't stop POAS until I was 3mths gone when I was pregnant with DD...DH would go crazy @ me!

Nicole: :hugs

*Waves* to all the other ladies in here today.

Well, I feel AF coming, I have a mix of Creamy/pink CM, & my temps having started dropping...So much for my Predicted March baby!!! :wink:
:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Jam. Still hoping AF stays away for you.

And thanks - I feel less of a freak now lol! I have 2 tests left so I may use them up but am determined to STOP then hehe xx

hey ladies - everything is fine with me and DH. we really don't argue. usually i argue and then DH just sits there and calms me down and stays sweet the whole time until i've calmed down, haha. that is what happened last night too :)

ok so i didnt bother temping this morning, think i had a temperature, have been sleeping most of the day feel really fluey :(

so i took 3000mg of vit c yesterday and have noticed an increase in CM :shrug: not sure if its gonna work :cry: might have to try the parsley next

hey ladies - everything is fine with me and DH. we really don't argue. usually i argue and then DH just sits there and calms me down and stays sweet the whole time until i've calmed down, haha. that is what happened last night too :)

:hugs: well youre lucky if i argue with my DH he just stirs me up more!! so i have to calm myself down...:wacko:

Ah I'm glad things are ok Never! What a sweetie your DH is!

Dandy - really hope you feel better soon. I'm gonna give your body a talking to and tell it to play nice!

oh god here comes my waterworks :cry: DH and i have been talking/arguing for like 30 minutes. i'm sensitive sally and i can fight about the color of the sky, lol. well, at the end i'm :cry:ing because i miss home. how all that came about, i don't know.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Being away from home, being away from DH, and TTC are all stressful situations. I hope you got a good night's sleep and feel better in the morning!

Ok ladies, I have a question that I am sure has already been answered, but I don't have the time or patience to read through over 900 pages lol. So my question is:

Can you have a positive OPK after you have already had the temp shift indicating ovulation?

Yes, you can still have high LH levels after ovulation is confirmed by a temp shift. I ov'ed on the day of my first OPK and then had 4 + opks after, but I had a clear thermal shift.

ok so i didnt bother temping this morning, think i had a temperature, have been sleeping most of the day feel really fluey :(

so i took 3000mg of vit c yesterday and have noticed an increase in CM :shrug: not sure if its gonna work :cry: might have to try the parsley next

I'm sorry hun :hugs:

ok so getting ready for work, feeling mediocre :/

temp was really high so FF didnt put it in, due to another crappy night sleep and temping after only 1 hour of sleep :(

im gonna try 4000mg of vit c in the next few days when im feeling better then ill give the parsley a whirl

sorry to hear it's no going to great dandy, hope the AF shows for you so you can get your next cycle started right honey :hugs:

thanx never

I know i keep going on about it.. but im just feeling so down :(

I was at the newsagent the other day and saw a pregnancy magazine, I so cant wait to be pregnant i feel so hopeless, next cycle im gonna be on vitex, macca and soy and see if i can kick start some eggies, what were the early days never i should take soy? i was gonna do 3-7 but maybe if i go with the early days then i can give the eggies a better chance?

dandy -

no need to apologize for being down. i'm the same way, and have been, and these girls have been nothing but supportive. i'm just hoping you get your :bfp: very soon honey.

as for the supplements, you don't need to take soy & vitex on the same days as they counteract each other. so remember that. CD1-5 are the early days that are supposed to give you more eggies, which i think is also the days that linny used too when she got her :bfp: on her first cycle using soy. so it's worth a shot honey!

they are setting off fireworks here in mannheim tonight and it's so annoying. i'm glad i decided to not go to sleep early because it's 11pm here and they are so loud. it made my dog go into protect mode and i jumped! just wish they would stop. sheesh.

Dandy - :hugs::flower::hugs::flower: Wish I could help, but am thinking of you xx

and one for you too Never! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->